Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 pm

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 5QDBZHO

Erchanhardt

Artist: Wagner - Song: Lohengrinn Overture

Smiling faintly at that answer, Erchanhardt gestured for Yugiri to follow him, giving the children in the square a wave in farewell as they left. His stride was one of reserved confidence, hands behind his back as he looked over the town for anything else that seemed like it might need his attention.

"It would simply be poor form of me not to make such an offer, would you not agree? A meal and a home are not something that should be simply taken away based on my personal whims. I wish for us to operate as equals, if you are to assist me."

Seeing the castle coming up on their walk, Erchanhardt made no particular indication that it was their destination. For all intents and purposes, he simply acted as though it was yet another part of the skyline, his eyes still very decidedly shifting between Yugiri and the assorted townsfolk.

"How long do you believe you will be here in the living realm, if I might ask?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:01 pm
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template

Yugiri

"I see..."

It felt weird to be regarded as an equal, not a superior as she had been before into someone that was lower than everyone. Equal was not something she was used to. People were either below her or above her. That's it.

"..."

When he asked her how long she was here for she went quiet. Stopped even for a moment before trying to catch up.

"I don't know... Possibly forever."

END POST

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 pm

Erchanhardt

"Forever? I see, I see."

Erchanhardt did not wish to push her any further just yet, in no small part simply because of his own sense of propriety. He merely thought that she could speak on these matters whenever she felt it pertinent. He had certainly lived a life where he wished to keep his own matters to himself.

"Then we will factor that into the contract, I suppose. I still have quite a few years left in me, I should think."

As the castle came ever closer, it certainly became clear that it dwarfed many of the surrounding buildings. Though a far cry from the sorts of fortresses and lavish estates of some other nobles, it also had an architectural design that seemed far more personal, more intended for aesthetic than mere defensibility. The clock tower rung, marking the evening as having just hit 5 o'clock, and Erchanhardt seemed almost surprised by it.

"Well, it seems the day has already passed us by. Shall we discuss this further over a meal? I do, after all, owe you for at least today's efforts."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:12 pm
The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template

Yugiri

The man was an enigma. Maybe it was the way he spoke of his age, how old was he? He had to be joking, a man with this much life would live forever right? Although as soon as the thought passed her uncle's dwindling health yet still large as life attitude came back to her.

"Oh... We can work it out then."

Hearing the bell ring she looked towards the sound like it was new to her. That was new.

"Did someone die sir?"

Yugiri thought she recalled something about a bell marking someone's death. Maybe it did just hint at how sheltered she had been, granted this was all still foreign to her.

"Yessir. Food sounds wonderful."

Her empty stomach did make her jump at the thought, her voice skipping a step as it pepped up.

END POST

The Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Woodcutter and the Tiger [Erchanhardt/Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Erchanhardt

Well, she certainly did come from a different land, didn't she? He had never quite considered the cultural customs of the Soul Society might be so different from his own, but learning was always a worthwhile experience, and he filed that information away into his mind.

"No, that is simply an announcement of the time."

Gesturing up toward the clock tower that sat upon Konigsberg Castle, and they continued to walk toward it as he ruminated on what would be for dinner today.

"Wonderful. Do you have any preferences? Particularities of palette or allergies I should bear in mind?

Despite his status, Erchanhardt always prepared his own meals, unless he genuinely did not have the time to do so. It was simply a good way to remind himself that he was not infallible, and to keep his time filled with worthwhile efforts.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Yugiri

"Okay... So what time is it?"

She could tell it was evening but it'd been so long since she had to keep track of the time--a few weeks--it really just had fallen into the scope of: morning, afternoon, evening, night.

"I can eat anything. I don't have any allergies or anything. Whatever you prepare."

Yugiri avoided bringing up preferences, she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth when food was on the table.

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:28 am

Erchanhardt

"Five o'clock in the evening, one for each ring of the bell."

Erchanhardt's tone was not condescending, but rather entirely genuine as he informed her of the nature of the clock tower. It was new information for her, after all, and he was a man who valued learning above most things.

"Is that so? Very well then. I will try to make something more exciting than my usual meals of mere sustenance."

Arriving finally at the immense front gates of the castle, Erchanhardt pulled one of them open with very little effort, gesturing to Yugiri to enter. Ladies first, after all.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:35 am

Yugiri

Learning about the clock tower was pretty interesting, she watched it a bit longer as they walked. Almost waiting for it to start ringing again.

"Alright then."

She watched the gate open. It was a bit of a surprise to see him with such a grand place to live but she wasn't going to comment on it. Instead she wandered towards it focused on the mighty structure that was completley opposite to what she knew back home.

"Wow."

END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:53 am

Erchanhardt

Entering only after Yugiri had done so, Erchanhardt shut the gate behind them, then once more led the way through the courtyard. It was rather immense in size, paved with brick except for a large, lush garden within the center. On the left was a wall lined with windows, suggesting a good many rooms, and on the right an outdoor walkway, which sat a great many feet above the ground, as if to watch over the courtyard proper. A pair of walkways crossed through the greenery in the courtyard's center, and Erchanhardt naturally walked through the tranquil little place. It always brought him a faint peace of mind.

After the courtyard came the door to the castle proper, of course, and much like the gate beforehand, Erchanhardt opened it for Yugiri to allow her first entry.

"My apologies if it is a bit dreary. Most days I am here entirely alone, unless something requires doing which I simply cannot attend to myself. The castle rarely sees company."

Past the door lay a quite grand entry hall, tall stained glass windows lining the walls as two immense staircases went to the second floor. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, and by all accounts, it was a building of exceptional design. Yet, many of the lamps lay unlit, the whole place only illuminated by the setting sun, and something about that gave the building an atmosphere that almost seemed abandoned, perhaps a bit sad.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:00 am

Yugiri

"It's so big.."

She spoke when she looked around, she wondered if it was bigger than the Shihoin Estate. No it probably was, she walked around in a daze as she looked at every inch of this foreign place like a child exposed to a new kind of toy that had flashing lights and made sounds. How engaging a toy.

"Wait. You're the only one here?"

That was both impressive and lonely by the sounds of it. Yugiri could not imagine such a large place being empty, at least when she was back home she had other people around her. She might not have interacted with them much except for the few weeks of outings she did with Kokoro for morning tea but not this.

"But... Don't you have any family? Manservants?"

She forgot herself and asked questions, this guy was royalty here right? So why was he alone. Everyone loved him and yet he was isolated, at least she was mostly disliked so she could understand why she was lonely but choosing it?

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum