Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:55 pm

The North God

"Well, we don't have to. I just thought that there were plenty of things to explore and see in the oceans, and even in this day and age, the waters of Earth have yet to be visited pretty thoroughly. I mean, have you ever seen the bottom of the Atlantic for yourself? All the wild-life down there, and the relics of history?"

Micaiah tapped the gourd on her hip, a card manifesting in her hand before transforming into a painting with a gold and silver frame. The contents of the painting were indiscernible from all the water damage, but it certainly looked like something which used to be grand. Unbeknownst to Micaiah, it had the emblem of the Teutonic Order carved into the bottom of the gold-silver frame.

"I've never seen the bottom of the Atlantic, but I have seen the bottom of the Pacific. That's where I got this from! Looks oddly European to be in the Pacific, but I figured this was being transported on an ancient ship from a thousand years ago or something. I'm absolutely certain there's more cool things down the Atlantic."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:19 am

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 5QDBZHO

Erchanhardt

Artist: Wagner - Song: Lohengrinn Overture

Erchanhardt was initially simply amused by the trick Micaiah displayed with the gourd and the card, though as he more closely examined the frame she had brought from within, his expression rather clearly gave away his surprise. He knew that emblem well, from the holdings they had been given several years before his birth. Father had borne many a treasure with much the same marking. He wondered, idly, if this thing had finally come home. Dating it would have been impossible, but even so...

"Perhaps a thousand, yes. No more than thirteen hundred. Still, this simply reminds me that you are very correct. The world under the sea is hardly something I have explored, though in truth, I am not sure even I could survive those crushing depths."

He continued to look at the painting and its frame for a long while, rubbing his chin in thought before turning his gaze once more to the small blonde before him.

"Might I ask to take possesssion of that? I will of course pay more than suitable recompense."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 am

The North God

"Nah, you're big guy, I'm sure you could take it on. It's all about the acclimation--anyone can do it if they take enough time to go into it slowly. I think the biggest issue will just be holding your breath, to be honest, but we can spend some time practicing that too. Or, actually, I think I have some extra tanks in the garage that we can fill up."

Micaiah tapped the guard when she said garage, doing a sort of this baby can fit so many things in it gesture. When he asked about the painting, she let out a wide grin, her nose almost growing outward, its size leaving a shadow of moustache on her upper lip. Just an illusion, of course, but one that seemed rather clear.

"Hohohohooo, Brudda Erchanhardt. I am a magnanimous woman, I do not mind parting with this treasure. I am, however, heart-broken without it. I'm not greedy, no no, money does not interest me. I have no use for money, sentimentally or financially; if we could simply trade good treasure, one for one--a discount just for you, Brudda--then I would be willing to make a transaction."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 pm

Erchanhardt

"How resourceful of you. Perhaps in time, then."

Erchanhardt took the girl's words into account, but it occurred to him that he likely had very little to trade which he would be willing to part with. Asceticism was key to denying the Will, after all, and while he did not believe in it to the same degree that Schopenhauer had, it was nevertheless a basic principle of his to avoid luxury when there was no personal investment in it.

"I am unsure what manner of treasure I might offer you. Much of what I own is family record, or heirlooms which I simply could not justify trading away. Tell me, to what degree do you value knowledge? I do have a wide array of tomes I suspect have been otherwise lost to time. I cannot give away the original copies, but I would be willing to allow you to peruse them. And, hm... I suppose if you are willing, I can certainly offer you a lesson in my martial arts."

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:05 pm

The North God

"Nah, I don't trade material for immaterial. It's gotta be physical content; immaterial stuff should be traded in kind. Knowledge for knowledge, treasure for treasure. If I can get copies of some wild, esoteric tomes and stuff, I'm willing to do that. To be honest, if you have martial arts to teach, I'd like to know that too, but not at the cost of this painting. It'll make me feel like every time I get trained by someone or learn a martial art from them, it should be monetarily compensated, and that's not a good feeling or expectation for heart or mind, you feel me?"

Micaiah slapped her chest with a fist a couple times at the last of her speech, not really quite sure why; it just felt natural to do so. It felt right.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:48 pm

Erchanhardt

"I cannot argue with that. Hm... Well, I cannot necessarily offer you treasure in the same vein as this painting, I am afraid. I do not collect much of this sort of item unless it is of very personal value to me. However, if you will accept a different material sort of good, then I can offer you a bottle of kopskiekelwein."

There was a proud little smile on Erchanhardt's face as he said those few words, though he realized soon afterward that it would likely require a bit more elaboration as to its value.

"The recipe for this wine has been entirely lost, outside of my personal vineyard. The Second World War took them away, along with the vast majority of the stores. I, of course, would be willing to offer you one of the few bottles which remain from five centuries ago. I can assure you that it would, should you ever desire, be completely consumable."

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 pm

The North God

"A bottle of what?"

As soon as Erchanhardt said the word, Micaiah started mouthing it out to herself with great difficulty. It felt like her tongue had to contort in ways the human tongue was not meant for, and her talent for adapting wasn't going to be of much help here. Then, he explained the nature of this treasure. Yes, indeed this could be considered a treasure to Micaiah. She wasn't quite an alcoholic, but alcohol was still one of her well liked past-times, and collecting alcohols made her feel all the more sophisticated. It was something Maujuda did as well, for a hobby, and if a king did it for a hobby then you knew it was the dictionary picture for bougie.

"That sounds like a wonderful trade! Deal! Do you want me to continue carrying the painting for now, and we trade on-site, or do you wanna like, go get it now or something?"

A glint shined in Micaiah's eyes, one that you knew to be of an avid drinker. But, not an alcoholic, of course. That would be a problem.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:43 am

Erchanhardt

"You of course can hold onto it until we arrive at my estate. I would not wish to take your belongings from you until the trade is made."

Chuckling at her obvious enthusiasm for this imminent exchange, Erchanhardt once more began the walk to Castle Konigsberg, though he did make sure that Micaiah was keeping up. The difference in their heights naturally would lead to a difference in stride, and he wished to make sure she did not need to hurry just to match his pace.

"You seem quite fond of alcohol, if your exuberance is any indication. Would you consider yourself a connoisseur of such beverages? Or a hobbyist? I of course ask out of curiosity."

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:03 pm

The North God

"I can respect that, Erch. How very honourable of you, to take things step by step."

Micaiah offered a slap to the man's shoulder-to-back. True to her upbringing and the people she hung around while developing, the girl was a tomboy and comfortably partook in boyish behavior, perhaps a contrast Erchanhardt would be unadjusted to in a female.

"Hell yea--er, I dabble. I collect various alcohols as well, some rare, some more common and for occasions, and some as just rations. All kinds, though I mostly have ones from the demon world. Have you ever tried Demon World alcohol? I mean real demon world stuff, not just the knock-off Europeanised stuff they have here in the living realm. Man, especially the stuff fermented in soils rich with demon energy--that stuff will throw you for a loop, have you going feral and stuff, hahaha!"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:30 am

Erchanhardt

"To take life as it comes is the secret to taking life well, I have found. Looking too far ahead invites overconfidence, and in time the risk of catastrophe."

Admittedly, the slap to his back was somewhat of a surprise, but naturally he took it in stride. It was true, however, that he was not generally used to this sort of behavior in women. Well, perhaps Adalwolfa was somewhere in this vein. When she had been younger, anyway.

"I have not, I am afraid. My interaction with the people and culture of Demon World has been mostly relegated to keeping them at bay. I suppose you could say that there is some degree of distrust there, even if misplaced. I think my people would be remiss were I to so openly dabble in the goods of those who nearly conquered us, hm?"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum