Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:16 pm

The North God

It sounded like the atmosphere and tone to the conversation took a bit of a dimmer turn. Fortunately, ignoring that it did surely always worked to not make it so dark, so Micaiah went on with her thoughts, at the least treading more carefully around the topic.

"Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Have you tried sake from Soul Society, though? I'd like to, personally, but I just haven't had the opportunity. I imagine the spiritual density of their drinks would fill the soul and uplift spirits!"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:22 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"Ah, I have not, I'm afraid. But I would very much like to, I have always had a fondness for drinks of the East. But I have never had much reason to visit the Soul Society, nor means for that matter. Given the manner in which a man typically goes there, I should like to hope I will not see it for a while longer yet."

He laughed to himself then, making it quite clear that he was not especially upset or brought down by the change in conversation. The girl's lighthearted attitude was quite welcome.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 pm

The North God

"Well, that's something we can do on our travels as well. Part of the United States was occupied by the Gotei, or so I've heard, so I'm sure they have some authentic soul sake there. Don't worry, though, if someone tries to take you to Soul Society through the usual means when you got me around, Brudda, I'll show 'em what's up. Let them know that it wasn't nothin' personnel either, even though it was."

Once again, Micaiah let out the guns and flexed them.

"So, is the quarry and the castle in the same direction then? Which are we going to first, again?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:10 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

"He doesn't need you when he has me."

The boyish voice rang out from behind them like it was a little irked at this woman taking her role as student and protector. A hint of jealousy maybe? Then again, what could a cat do to her anyway Micaiah might think? Well this pokemon knew Mean Look so she better watch out.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 pm

ERCHANHARDT

"Well, Micaiah, your promise is quite appreciated. We will stop at my castle first, to make our trade. But it is on the way, so we need not take any detours."

Erchanhardt once more let out a quiet chuckle, not only at Micaiah's flexing, but at Yugiri's commentary.

"It is rather true that Yugiri could bring me, and I would not wish to seem ungrateful to a dear friend. Of course, I had hoped that she might wish to accompany me on such a journey, hm? An opportunity for untold learning and discourse."

He glanced back at the kitty, giving her a small "come here" gesture that one would typically, indeed, give only to a cat. It was simply lighthearted, and he assumed she would know that. Besides, he did rather like to offer her a scratch behind the ears. Her purring warmed his heart.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:31 am

The North God

Micaiah let out a smirk. A pretty pompous, arrogant smirk. She bent her knees into a closed squat over the cat, and with a gross huff of snark, started patting its head. That was, after all, what the cat asked for previously.

"Heeeeeeee? Is that so, kitty; here, I'll pat you now for being such a good illusion. Good kitty, good kitty."

Once done, she stood back up straight to continue following Erchanhardt, watching as the man beckoned Yugiri over, similarly warmed by the exchange before remembering again that this cat was indeed a bit of a bitch at times. Maybe it wasn't all the time, though; people had many sides to them, Micaiah knew that well. Maybe cats did too.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 pm

ERCHANHARDT

There was something about the smugness with which Micaiah carried herself that simply resonated deeply with Erchanhardt. It was as though looking back in time nearly 500 years. Idly, he made a note to call Ada later and check on her. Thankfully, it was not a long walk at all to Castle Konigsberg, and as they arrived in town, the people gave a wave not only to the Duke, but to his newest guest. They were rather used to him having strange company by now. They even have Yugiri a few waves here and there, at least if they were among the few that knew her true identity.

"Well, I do hope this is to your liking. I would be rather saddened if it came to pass that you were not fond of the flavor."

As they arrived at the front gates, Erchanhardt pulled them open, and gestured for Micaiah to enter. The courtyard within was even more vibrant than it had been in some time, given the lord of the house now had a housemate around. It would not do for him to let the place look dreary.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:55 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

She was being pat and maybe she would've shut up and take what she got but then Micaiah pushed her luck and announced that she was an illusion? How was this for an illusion then.

Crunch.

Yugiri's enhanced strength naturally bled into her bite while she let out an angry but also still Japanese meow before she pulled away and ran off to Erchanhardt's shoulder to hide away with a stuck-out tongue. How's that magic trick huh Ms. Card Girl?

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:14 pm

The North God

AH, you bitch!"

Micaiah pulled her hand away, and the sudden rise in anger naturally shifted her into her Asura Aspect, the uncontrolled strength of a reactive punt to the cat in full building shattering strength was sent out with a sonic boom. While the shift helped to begin healing the hand at an accelerated rate, it was just quicker natural healing, and not anything in the realm of regeneration. Without proper treatment, this would still leave a scar. Not that Micaiah cared--she was much more occupied with taking the bite.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

At this point, if the punt didn't do its job, Micaiah was ready and raring for a full-blown fight. Any stares she'd start garnering from Erchanhardt or the populous was less of a concern. Actually, they were welcome. Micaiah wasn't above fighting a cat--she fought plenty of animals in Vicara. She especailly wasn't at all reserved when a crowd came; witnesses to retribution were deserved.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:24 am

ERCHANHARDT

"Enough."

Erchanhardt was not one who raised his voice, and this situation was no different. However, though the volume had not shifted, it was clear from his tone that he would not tolerate this continuing any further. He waved off the gathering crowd, his gaze shifting now and then between Micaiah and Yugiri.

"Calm yourselves, both of you. Mistakes have been made, and they are a natural part of life. Reflect on them, learn from them. And do not repeat them."

He gestured inside once more to Micaiah, his demeanor gradually returning to its typical state. Even so, it was clear he was not quite as jovial as he had been.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum