Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans can lick too Left_bar_bleue0/0Humans can lick too Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Humans can lick too Empty Humans can lick too

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Humans can lick too GQQ0343

Ikiya Fumitana

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

Ikiya held a piece of white paper, what’s written on it was someone’s name. So if I want to become stronger, I have to meet with this person. She repeated the words back to her, that belonged to one of her friends. She was recommended to meet someone, that could help what Ikiya is looking for. She wasn’t in a rush to meet, Shuten. Ikiya was told that, Shuten can be found in her office. She must be important if she has her own office. It was expected for someone with high power to have their own working space. Ikiya was expecting the amount of work she might have and unaware if she could be busy. Shuten wouldn’t be the second person on, Ikiya’s list of people to meet. If i want to get strong, I have to find challenging freaks.

There were tons of things she wanted to learn and Ikiya was hoping that they can be provided. However, she knew that it won’t be easy. She wasn’t a fan of easy tasks anyway. To push past her limits, Ikiya was required to make her time worthwhile. She should be right around here. She scanned her surroundings, as her eyes reverted back to the scenery. Her long detour to, Shutens office will come to an end. Ikiya politely bowed, as her warm bare feet took a step inside of the women's office. “I’ve come to your office, because of a recommendation. I was told from word of mouth, that you can teach me how to unlock my hidden potential.” Ikiya spoke too formally, as she wasn’t sure how to properly speak to certain people. She lifted herself back up. This long walk better be worth my time, with all of the stuff he spouted about this woman. I’d like to see it for myself She wasn’t a fan of people hyping things up, until she can see it with her eyes. Ikiya’s friend liked to brag and boast about certain things.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Humans can lick too Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans can lick too Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Humans can lick too Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Humans can lick too Empty Re: Humans can lick too

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Song: N/A - By: N/A - Word Count: N/A

One could certainly say Shuten is strong. Others could even say that Shuten doesn't look her age in any way. And the few who actually knew her could say that the Suika was an expert in stealth and assassination. However, what she was not was an expert in personal relations. She has always been a little socially awkward; in the sense she is bad at conversing easily. She also was not expecting someone to visit her today. Which is why when Ikiya Fuminata walking into her office took Shuten by surprise.

She was half way through drinking the sake in her sake dish as she gazed at the woman before her. Her office, indeed, was actually quite small. It was mostly a formal gesture due to her position; as she mostly shares an office space with her captain. Indeed, the Suika was wondering what the woman was doing here. She looked young, at least the same age Shuten appeared; but she seemed ambitious. Something the Suika appreciated. She stood from her desk, lowering her sake dish. As the woman stood up, something may be slightly surprising to Ikiya. First of all, they were around the same height. Shuten's horns added about half a foot, but aside from that, their height was surprisingly similar. What may be even more surprising is how revealing her attire was. It didn't reveal anything private, but it did indeed show a lot of skin.

"Ah hello there, what is your name, if I may? If you came to search for me, you must know mine; but I will say it anyways. I am Shuten Suika, I hope the horns do not off-put you. To business then, hm? While I cannot promise to unlock your hidden potential in one go, I can at least say that I can help you onto the path of unlocking your powers; and even help you discover what you must do for yourself to unlock those powers."

Shuten's eyes examined the woman. She didn't look terribly threatening, and her energy actually felt quite pleasant despite her position as a captain. The Suika gently took the sake dish from her desk, taking a long drink before finally speaking again; the dish being about the same size as her face. If it was not obvious, Shuten clearly could hold her alcohol.

"I can promise you it won't be easy. I'm a Suika, we aren't exactly about babying. While I will not train you to death, you must be ready to endure a large amount of training. For if you wish to find the potential hidden with in, it's going to take hard work and time. But first. Sit, please~"

Shuten gestured to a nearby seat, which she took a seat across from. As soon as Ikiya was seated, if she wished to, Shuten would resume speaking again.

"If you seek your hidden potential, then I wish to know for what reason you seek it. The reasons to become strong are always there, and the better reason, the more you push yourself towards your goal. So tell me, what is *your* reason."

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Ikiya Fumitana

Ikiya hadn’t noticed, but when she did. Her nose picked up the scent of sake, oozing from Shutens office. Great I'm dealing with a drunk Her nose wiggled as the smell of alcohol escaped inside. Ikiya couldn’t hold in her shock, as the woman known as, Shuten would reveal herself to her. Ikiya was in a moment of silence, as she attempted to process what her eyes were looking at. Ikiya wasn’t looking at the lack of attire that, Shuten had. It was more about her freaky appearance. Shuten wasn’t something that, Ikiya expected to find.

Those horns on Shutens head, gave her a clear image of what a demon would look like. Ikiya’s foot stepped a few inches back, until her hands came in contact with the sliding door. Her teeth gritted and her eyes couldn’t stop staring. I need to get some rest Ikiya felt utterly defeated. She tried to find the right words for the current situation, but she immediately drew blanks. What other expression was, Ikiya supposed to make. Ikiya took note of Shutens height and age. They were practically equals. Ikiya quickly cleared her throat, before answering one of Shutens questions. She stood where she once was. “I’m an encyclopedic, in training of course. It’s Ikiya…” She wasn’t sure what else to say. Her hobby or rather, profession was the first that popped up in her head. She only revealed her first name. “Your horns did much more than off-put me.” It was obvious to know that, Ikiya wasn’t told what type of person Shuten is. However, she didn’t bother to ask. It was her fault at the end of the day.

A suika...Is that what they call demons in her world? Ikiya had a hard time understanding what a suika is and never heard about them. She wasn’t well informed about any races, aside from humans, hollows and shinigamis. Ikiya was falling her job as an encyclopedic already. This seems like something worth investing her nature. Ikiya noted to herself that she would like to know more about, Shuten and her nature. She was sort of listening to what, Shuten had to say. It was hard to pay attention. Ikiya found it hard to sink in the appearance of Shuten before her own eyes. As Shuten explained, she came to a realization that Ikiya never found a reason to be strong. A reason…? She placed both her finger and thumb on her chin. “My reason…..” She drew blanks. “What if I didn't have a reason? To be honest, I can’t think of any. Though a part of me feels like something is missing. There’s something locked behind a door. I get these strange headaches, when I try to find a reason in doing things. Perhaps you can help me find a reason?”

Coding in Template By:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans can lick too Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Humans can lick too Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:29 pm

The shock that came from Ikiya was more than expected by Shuten. She was, after all, a more off-putting being than most would assume; mostly due to her horns. Many who do not know of the Suika are unlikely to like their features; or react well to their appearance. Shuten, surprisingly enough, was not an outlier. The Suika's older sister, Ibiki, had horns bigger than her own; and was even the Head Captain of the Gotei until recently. While Shuten was not the only Suika present in the Gotei, it was understandable that most would not know of her kind.

"Well, if my horns off-put you so, then I suppose I should explain why I have them. You see, Suika are a family based entirely out of the Soul Society; we are born spiritual beings and die as one too. While our horns and sometimes savage appearances can liken us to the demons that we have fought many times; the Suika are not demons. We are more akin to Oni; but every one of us only has the capacity to become a Shinigami. We are like those noble Shinigami families; minus the nobility but with all the brutality of growing up in the Rukongai. Regardless, I am sure if you are an encyclopedic, maybe I can teach you more about my people some other time. Either way, I am sure it is easy to tell I am a Shinigami just by my Reiatsu. But, I completely understand the reaction~ After all, the Suika are only well known in their area of the Rukongai; and we don't exactly stomp around boasting either~"

After a bit of clarification, hopefully clearing up the misconception of what Shuten was; things resumed as normal. Shuten listened to Ikiya while sitting across from her; taking occasional sips of sake from her dish. If Ikiya expected Shuten to be drunk, she never got to it. Either the alcohol was exceptionally weak; or Shuten was really good at holding her alcohol. It was, of course, the latter was far more true; Suika were naturally excellent at holding their booze; and getting drunk was only for a celebration of some sort. Regardless, Shuten listened to Ikiya before placing her sake dish down on a nearby table with a gentle 'clack'; her purple eyes trying to examine the woman before them down to her very soul.

Having no reason, no purpose; that was regular really. Until you find what you wish to do, for what reason you push on, it is simply regular to not know. Which is why Shuten didn't remark with disappointment, or become aggravated; she simply gave Ikiya a small smile before picking up her sake dish and taking a long drink. So long, in fact, she drained the large dish and set it aside; clearing excess sake off her lips with the tip of her tongue before she spoke to the woman once more.

"Finding that reason may help you find what you feel is hidden; what has yet to be unlocked. While finding you a reason may prove harder than training, you seem to be stronger than you give yourself credit for. However, I implore you to search for that reason to get stronger while we train; to look for why you must become stronger. Is there something or someone you wish to protect? Someone you wish to defeat; a goal that you desire to reach so you don't feel helpless ever again? Those are just some simple ones... But, enough of that. We should get to the actual sparring and training phase."

Shuten stood in front of the woman, walking over to her small desk; behind which she pulled out a set of clothes that she put on after dropping the Yukata to the floor. However, both outfits seemed to have the tell-tale clinking of metal that was barely audible as Shuten was pulling them on. Afterwards, they were as silent as ever. The Suika pulled on some leg guards that covered to about half of her thigh; but once more she did not seem to be wearing any shoes. There was some fabric on the soles of her feet, but not much else aside from that.

"If you'll follow me, we can go to a nearby training area and use that. We can train there as long as you wish, and we can even train there multiple times until you can reach your goal."

Shuten grabbed a rather large gourd from it's position next to her desk; strapping the spiked, blue, gourd to her side with ease. She put her sake dish into a pocket attached to the gourd, and then grabbed her Zanpakuto from the corner it was positioned in. Even Shuten's Zanpakuto, which was always in Shikai, had a gourd on the pommel; which may be an odd sight. However, Shuten put the Zanapkuto on her back and it simply held itself there. After Ikiya was ready, Shuten guided her to the training area; placing the blue gourd down in a safe area. She also placed a her personal dish, and second sake dish next to it. This training was going to be tough; and Ikiya would need some healing. With a shake of the gourd, which was filled to the brim with sake, Shuten had turned the normal sake into healing sake; which it will remain as such until she and Ikiya were done. She poured the sake into the second dish, which was for Ikiya, before she placed the gourd on the floor and guided Ikiya to the open area where they could spar without much issue.

"While we can't go wild in here, you should be able to exhibit how strong you are to me at this moment without damaging me or the area; at least too heavily. And worry not about any damage you cause to yourself; My healing sake is the best there is. So, if you're mentally prepared; do your worst~"

Shuten would give the woman a sly grin; imploring Ikiya to show Shuten her strength. After all, Shuten wished to gauge how she was now before training her to become even better later.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Ikiya Fumitana

I’m not even sure how to distinguish her from demons, with a horn on her head. Maybe I should attempt to dissect her piece by piece, get to know them a bit better. Ikiya made it her homework, so she can learn about Shuten and her kind. The first step was to get used to her horns. It shouldn’t be a difficult task, depending on how long Ikiya remains in, Shutens presence. Her horns appeared to be more akin to traditional demons from way back when. On further inspections, Shuten is more tolerable towards alcohol than Ikiya could imagine.

Ikiya wasn’t much of a person that enjoys alcohol. She made sure to keep herself away from toxic beverages, for safety reasons. Ikiya’s cautious nature allows her to stay hesitant when confronting things that can damage her body. She felt a bit better, after Shutens explanations made it somewhat clear. Shuten made it a distraction, thanks to her horns. Ikiya didn’t pay attention to her reiatsu, because of it. Her mind sort of cut itself off, plus her ability to read energy needs a little work. If Shuten had worn the standard shinigami outfits, instead of her more revealing clothes. Maybe Ikiya would’ve made a successful distinctinction.

She hadn’t been able to train her body ever since she left the academy. However, at the sametime she had neglected her close combat skills. Her hands were reserved for creating gadgets. Each Time she attempted to craft something, she’d end up with sores and blisters the next day. Ikiya didn’t make it a habit to bring herself to become a decent combatant. She’s comfortable with her zanjutsu skills, but not remotely close enough to develop unique techniques. Strength is what I need for sure, but I’m too much of a fragile spirit to handle big hits. Her punches and kicks felt like a soft pillow resting on one's head. Ikiya was more or less than a fly to her opponents, if she were to face any. Besides, I have a body of a living goddess. I don’t want to be a brute She showed visible concern about the process. However, on the bright side. She has the opportunity to build up her inner self and gain enough spiritual energy to augment her spells.

“Wait! Like actual sparring?” The word sparring caught her off guard. It didn’t cross her mind about how much strength, Shuten held. With the current position she holds. It’s possible that Ikiya could end up like flat bread. However, It didn’t leave her trembling in fear because of this. She took on the simple opportunity to learn something from someone who holds far more weight than Ikiya could realize. She fixed her face of displeasement, to a more eager expression. Ikiya attempted to move at the pace of the horned suika, as she gathered her belongings and instructed her to a nearby training area. I wonder if there’s something more about her sake. The thought of Shuten’s dish came to her, once the two entered the training room where she would place them about and before, Shuten had asked her to try her best at landing a hit. “Oh, healing….” Once Shuten finished her sentence, Ikiya had attempted to start the sparring session with a straight jab, as she would form a fist with her thumb placed on the top of her knuckles located on the left hand. Using her knuckles in an attempt to connect her first attack, at Shutens cheek.

Coding in Template By:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:23 am

Shuten may not be exceptionally faster than the woman, but she had trained in hand to hand in the eventuality she did not have any of the weapons she preferred to use. For Ikiya's benefit, Shuten decided to make things a bit easy for her. Attacking from a speed, and strength, just a little bit above Ikiya's tier, she caught her punch by slapping the back of her hand into Ikiya's wrist; sending the attack off course as Shuten attempted to deliver a sound hit to the woman's stomach with the flat of her palm. It wouldn't do as much damage, as was her intent, but it could still knock the air out of her; or at least throw her off a bit.

"When you attack, do your best not to telegraph your actions. Be precise and swift; You can but form into actions if you try to limit telegraphing. If you get good enough, sometimes you can fake out your enemy."

Shuten decided an example was needed so she could understand what she mean. With little movement, Shuten went into a kick straight for Ikiya's head. She would be able to block it with minimum damage, most likely, but the attack never came, instead, when Ikiya prepared to counter or block, Shuten's leg was no longer at her face; and Shuten had used a small burst of speed to turn that momentum of her kick into a leg sweep with her other leg. If Ikiya had not expected the action, it was very likely Shuten would have knocked the woman off her feet; quickly hopping on top of her waist and holding her fist against her throat. It was basically placing her hand there as Shuten held her down. Despite her size, she seemed to be able to throw her weight around.

"Never be afraid to fight dirty. Dishonorable is a term not meant for fighting to survive. But, also be sure that if you have to fight, that you consider all of your options; especially escape routes. No fight is worth dying over. "

Shuten stared at Ikiya before smiling, getting off the woman and helping her up; stretching a tiny bit as she made sure the big gourd was nearby before she took her sake dish and poured some sake for herself. The dish for Ikiya was still full of the green, healing, sake; the smaller gourd right next to it. Which was the gourd straight off Shuten's Zanpakuto. She took a healthy swig and then looked at Ikiya again; her purple eyes trying to examine her very soul as she thought. Soon, the dish was placed down and Shuten continued to watch Ikiya.

"I want you to try and hit me again without telegraphing your actions. Keep your movements to a minimum when you start an attack; try to surprise me. Just a little bit of this then I want you to come at me with all you got and we can truly fight a bit. Sound good?"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Ikiya Fumitana

it felt necessary for the young acclaimed thief, to register herself in doing more than stealing. If she’s so good at stealing and crafting things. Why isn’t Ikiya decent at defending herself? There wasn’t a way for Ikiya to try and put it in words. Coming to this oddly strange, woman may hold some answers as she attempts to land her first strike. Anyone could speculate that Ikiya wasn’t a natural born fighter. From the looks of things, it would give some people a speculation that Ikiya had been a spoiled child when she was alive. She didn’t have a reason to keep herself in top shape, however as she began to realize that not everyone is her bodyguard. if i can find this meaning… Her actions towards, Shuten wasn’t enough to land a perfect hit. No, it was far from perfect. Not even the word, ‘good’ can be used to describe the quality of the attack. Shuten was able to knock back her punch, by a slap of the wrist.

Her arm reacted in a way that would send it diagonally on her right side, as it crossed in a sluggish manner. Before Ikiya could react with her free hand, the right hand. She was punished by a simple, yet small force located at the center of Ikiya’s stomach. This short attack resulted in the staggered Ikiya. She wasn’t prepared for the incoming attack and surely didn’t have the perfect defense to reduce the damage. Ikiya could almost feel as though, the wind had escaped from within her body and it didn’t take a few moments before it returned back into her. Ikiya suppressed the minor sting from the attack, using the left arm that was slapped away by Shuten, in order to deliver that brief palm strike towards the rouge thiefs, stomach. Ikiya managed to readjust her posture after that unfortunate event that had unfold.

If that shit was any stronger, heh... kiss this body goodbye. She made a short chuckle, in light of her failure. “Alright, then. What else ya’got up your horns?” Not that I want to know, that is. Shuten began to demonstrate her next course of action, so Ikiya can get a good understanding of what she meant. A leg kick? Ikiya felt the abrupt wind coming from Shuten's foot. Ikiya’s body slightly flinched, yet she was confused on which course of action she should take. She said a fake out..Right? Her attempt of a leg strike didn't seem to come too close to home. It was enough for her to gather enough speed to bring it back and perform her true attack. Ikiya had responded to the fake out, in an attempt to stop her momentum with Ikiya’s left leg. Granted she was a few seconds too short, as Shuten was still a bit faster than Ikiya. Ikiya’s left foot had reached towards, Shuten as the heel of the foot had connected. However, this method resulted in stumbling a few inches back, before pressing her right foot down.

Thanks to her late attempt to stop the leg sweep using her own foot, she didn’t need any assistance from getting up. Oh, trust me. I'm all about dishonor. Ikiya isn't finished yet. Shuten took the time to take a sip from her sake, during this brief interval. Ikiya had gained some speed, as she launched her body towards her, by building up momentum from her left leg. Ikiya had put her speed to some good use, as she had done a lot of running away from the guards of soul society as she made a living off of stealing goods and other valuable things. Ikiya hadn’t targeted the odd looking oni, but the gourd she kept. Ikiya attempted to go for a high jump, with the right knee sticking out. She would use her knee in an attempt to knock the sake dish out of her hand, if that doesn’t work then she would still continue to make it look like Ikiya was attacking with her knee. She would’ve instead, lower her leg enough to target Shutens lower leg in order to knock the dish out of her hand.

“How’s that? Dirty enough for ya?”

Coding in Template By:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Shuten indeed was drinking her sake, however, just because she was drinking her sake did not mean she was distracted; it did not mean she could not see. Indeed, to fully believe that your opponent, who can wield greater power, would be fully deceived was a little foolish. However, it was a very good attempt at a fake-out; trying to convince Shuten she was aiming for her gourd. If not for the fact that shuten was not at the same level as Ikiya, it could have worked. Regardless of that, Shuten was still glad to see she was taking to what Shuten wanted. At least, somewhat.

The Suika grinned, tossing her sake dish and the gourd up into the air; and in that time frame, she definitely did something a little dirty. Why, she used her advantage over Ikiya. First, she took a quick step back to be certain she was not hit by Ikiya's knee; then, in a quick movement, Shuten caught Ikiya's leg on hers. Indeed, it did sting a little bit, but, both of them would have a bruise later because of it. However, Shuten was not finished. Moving her leg away from Ikiya's, she kicked a bit of dirt towards Ikiya's face; intending to force the woman to cover her face or be caught blind thanks to the dirt. Afterwards, Shuten went for a sweep that was quite quicker than the one she had done before.

If the sweep was successful, she would grab the woman's arm mid-air, and use it to pin her to the ground chest first; the arm pinned behind her. Otherwise, Shuten would simply catch her sake dish and gourd; placing them on the table behind herself. However, given any success, Shuten would then sit on Ikiya, catching the large gourd and placing it next to herself and Ikiya; and taking a generous sip from her sake dish. In this position, she would be using her weight, and her left leg, to hold Ikiya down; humming as she did.

"When you fight in a situation when you must act in a way that can be called "fighting dirty"; don't just use fake outs. Use the area around you. Use the dirt to blind, use a tree to hide, and you can even use a branch to hit for you. And, you can also hide things in your sleeves."

After Shuten spoke again, while she drank from her sake dish, she threw her left arm out; which caused a single Kunai to fly out of her sleeve and embed itself into the ground a little bit too close to Ikiya's face. It probably even gave her the tiniest of cuts; so small that it likely was more superficial than actually injuring. Shuten grinned after performing such an action, gently removing the Kunai and making sure Ikiya did not cut herself on it before she put the weapon back into her sleeve.

"I grew up in the Rukongai, so everything I had was to be an advantage; long, shaggy, sleeves. My small frame allowed me to move quickly. Think of what gives you an advantage in a fight, Ikiya."

Shuten gave the woman a smile before she rose from Ikiya; placing her sake dish on the nearby table with the large gourd. Afterwards, she shook her sleeves gently and a Kunai handle dropped into each of her hands.

"So please, fight dirtier; use anything you can to your advantage~ Just know some of those things could get you hurt~ But, it's fine~ I have ways to help with that~"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Ikiya Fumitana

Shuten didn't appear all that distracted when she downed her sake dish, however Ikiya decided to take the chance and proved whether or not the oni guard is completely up. Ikiya's fake out attempt, wasn't too far off the mark, but it fell short. Her knee was caught by Shutens own, once the oni had noiticed the attack coming. After Ikiya's knee attack was blocked with little effort, not much of a surprise. Seeing how she hadn't produced a successful hit, yet. When the oni shifted her leg out of the way, she made use of her surroundings by utilizing the dirt from the ground. Ikiya's face retreated behind the forearm in order to block the oncoming debris. She's left with one free hand. With this next move, I'm positive she'll go for a leg sweep. Considering that I am airborne, my foot would be the first thing to make contact with the floor!

Ikiya used the dirt blind spot, as her right eye peaked underneath her, while slowly squinting and partially uncovering her face. Instead of Ikiya using one of her legs to land on her feet, she would instead attempt to shift her entire weight forward. She would instead kick her feet up mid air, as the backflip is set in motion. It was enough momentum in the air, to try and push herself backwards with the help of her weight and the leg she was about to land on. Ikiya had appeared just slightly away from the leg sweep. Escaping from yet, another body on the ground. She made a landing on both hands and a single knee on the ground.

"Nice try, Fool! but I anticipated your attack. You were lucky enough to try and blind me, it would have worked if I didn't cover my face in advance. Thanks to my body, that almost looks as if I have no meat--" Ikiya twisted her hips and rested both of her hands on their respected sides. "I would have kissed the floor." Ikiya proved that she was able to accurately predict that attack. Ikiya extended her arm and directed her finger, as if she was about to declare something. "Screw all this monkeying around! I'm ready for something real"

Coding in Template By:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Shuten raised her eyebrow at Ikiya. Apparently the woman was wanting something "real"; and calling her a fool was, indeed, a bit much. Shuten simply shrugged at the woman, shaking her head gently as she placed her sake dish down. Indeed, she had done quite well in dodging those attacks even while blinded. Shuten simply just shrugged once more as she spun the Kunai on her fingers.

"Something real, huh~? If you say so."

Something changed in that moment when Ikiya asked for something real, demanded to be done with this monkeying around. Alright, if she was done with such monkeying around, then Shuten decided that she would get the full brunt of what Shuten could do; and not what she had been doing. Shuten had taken off the kiddy gloves, and in a burst of speed at mach one; she delivered a withering blow to Ikiya's stomach. A blow that could easily knock the wind out of her. It would hurt, but, Shuten clearly was still pulling her punches; but her stomach would certainly be bruised. Afterwards, Shuten quickly cut Ikiya's right forearm; a relatively shallow cut, but, it still would hurt like hell. Afterwards, Shuten delivered another quick blow to Ikiya; hitting her left shoulder.

After a third quick attack, one that was a open palm strike to the middle of Ikiya's chest that should send the woman backwards; the Suika held the Kunai aloft that dripped gently with Ikiya's blood. A souvenir from the burst of speed that was far too fast for Ikiya to perceive; or at least react to thanks to the vast different in speed Shuten had gone from in matching her speed to going completely over it.

"Another thing, try not to get cocky. When you are overconfident, you become reckless; become reckless and it will be you who is the fool in the end. Now give me your arm. And please do not pull anything, I do not wish for this gourd to be broken."

Shuten took the smaller gourd of sake from the table; which she uncorked. When Ikiya drew close, she gently took the woman's wrist and dumped a little bit of the sake on the wound. It likely stung, as the wound was forced to heal; bubbling until Shuten poured normal sake over her arm. And, if Ikiya had drawn close without pulling something, there would no longer be a wound on her arm. It would likely still sting from the blade that had cut it, and the sake that had cleansed and healed it; but the wound would be gone. Afterwards, Shuten looked at Ikiya, putting the gourds down as her purple eyes looked far more calculating then before.

"Now, come at me again, and I want you to come at me harder."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum