Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Left_bar_bleue0/0Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Empty Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime)

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Another exhausting yet fulfilling day for Elyss Kisihimoto. She completed all her tasks for the Seventh Division around the Gotei, helping others along her path despite all she had to do. Definitely exhausting, but she found it all rewarding. Everytime someone confused or stuck smiled in her direction after she assisted them, that was all that mattered to her. She’s been told she’s been spreading herself far too thin, but it’s just too difficult to not give others her time and effort. Seeing someone struggle just ticks her off, so she just can’t help but relieve their stress even if it adds to her own. At least now, the day has been far spent and there exists nothing around that her tired mind could focus on besides flopping onto her own bed and letting her weariness lull her off to sleep.

As she nears the Seventh Division’s group of tents that they make their home, she lets her mind wander just a bit about random things: all she did today, what to expect tomorrow, what to expect in the future. Her mind has no restraint on where it goes, for she has little energy to guide it. With a yawn, she smiles to herself and stretches getting ever closer to her sweet relief.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Left_bar_bleue0/0Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) Empty Re: Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime)

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:31 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Even Prisoners Dream (Elyss/Hime) 6EdIfMt

Hime, for better or worse, was always a woman who aimed to stay true to her word. If she offered you a present, you would get that present within the space of a few seconds. If she offered you her loyalty, then her loyalty is what you would receive in the highest measure. If she offered you a meal, like she did Elyss, then Hime was going to follow through and right now she was doing just that. She walked through the ever-familiar field and inquired about where Elyss resided. Nodding softly, Hime made her way to where Elyss's Yurt should be located and knocked on her door with a bag in her hands.

It was time to reward her for her good deeds.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh? Just when she was getting ready to remove her clothing and change into something more comfortable for bed, someone just had to knock on her door. Of course, she couldn’t help but grumble to herself because of her own weariness and need for some kind of rest, but she isn’t that out of it that she’d ignore the sound. It could be something important or urgent, so tightening her uniform, she moves over to the door and swings it open seeing Hime there. Huh? Well, this is a surprise. She did not expect the Captain Commander’s bodyguard to appear before her at this time of the day. Though, the woman is not disliked, and even a bit favored out of all that could be knocking, Elyss’ tired mind would rather the blue haired princess have come at a different time than now.

“Hey Hime. What brings you here, and what’s with the bag?”

Elyss’ tired eyes focused on the bag for a bit before roaming back up to Hime’s face. She then attempts to put on a nice little smile, but it’s a bit too obvious she’s somewhat out of it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:57 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"I have come to repay a debt that I recall from earlier in the week. You did your very best to help me, and while I do apologize for interrupting you, I would like to treat you to a meal, if you wouldn't mind." Hime was both polite and direct. There was no particular reason to hide her intentions. She felt somewhat guilty that she interrupted the woman as she was about to rest but such things couldn't be helped. She opened the bag to reveal an expertly-prepared lunch.

Japanese cuisine consisting of grilled beef, noodles, rice, and vegetables. Deeper in the bag, if Elyss bothered to notice, she would see a cheesecake prepared just for her, bought from a cafe Hime was familiar with in the past.

"I have prepared something for dessert that I hear you are very fond of."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:45 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh? A debt? It took Elyss’ mind a few seconds to process this information before it finally hit her. Oh yeah. That time when Elyss had helped the other make it back to the First Division. There was a discussion between the two about repaying a debt. Elyss remembers saying she didn’t wish for Hime to do anything for her, but the damn woman had insisted. Though, Elyss does remember the woman also saying she’d send a message beforehand, not simply show up near bedtime with a bag. Actually, a woman turning up like this to her little home with a bag at this hour is perfect gossip material, and somehow Elyss let that thought occur in her head.

”Um… Uh… Oh… Alright. Come on in.”

Elyss didn’t look into the bag immediately as she opened the door further allowing access to her empty abode. There’s nothing inside really: a living room that is barely a living room with her bed simply discarded in the corner made up. Obviously, the plan was to messy it, but with sudden company, there was no time for such. Within the home, there sits a small table with pillows on either side of it meant for sitting on. And, that’s it. There is nothing lining the walls. Nothing of interest whatsoever. The redhead had brought nothing from Earth for she owned nothing when she lived with Ulv. With how she’s always out and about, she didn’t feel a need to furnish anything inside either. It’s a perfect representation of Elyss’ character however, give and give expecting nothing for herself.

Though, with the door opened, Elyss now takes the time to peak into the bag taking note of its contents, and of the dessert within. Oh… Her tired face seemed to brighten just slightly at such consideration, but she simply sighed and waited for Hime to enter. Already, the redhead felt as if she is being given too much for the little she has done.

[b][color=#8f212a]エンドポスト~
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime bowed politely as soon as the crimson-haired woman allowed her to enter. The yurt was simplistic. There was nothing that stood out and the graceful woman figured that such a simplistic setting was fitting for this meal. In truth, Hime had grown fond of Elyss for her kindness shown the other day.

For as tired as the woman looked, she wasted no time in showing her the proper direction and Hime had always learned - even from her childhood - that it was always honorable to repay a kind act. Hime walked over and found the closest table, preparing the meals and setting them down in a graceful manner before she turned to Elyss and sat down at the table, motioning for her to follow.

"Come, let us eat. I truly did not wish to interrupt you from your rest but now that you have a meal and your favorite dessert, am I forgiven?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:53 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss closed the door soon after Hime entered following the woman over to the table and sitting herself. Unfortunately, the redhead couldn’t hold back a yawn as she opened her mouth wide and hid her rudeness with a lazy hand as her back arched and her chest rose. Then, her lips smack lightly as she looked at the food set before the two. Despite everything, Elyss lets a tiny smile form on her face as she sighs and shakes her head lightly.

“I told ya this wasn’t necessary, but ya did what ya wanted. Be lucky that there is cake involved.”

She sighs again as her shoulders start bouncing with a silent chuckle.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:29 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"Indeed, I do recall you saying that. I also recall saying that I would find a way to make it up to you and the best way that can be done is through a meal. To be honest, I'd be insincere to deny that I didn't want to see you again. That kindness is something I value, something that should be cherished, and something that should be repaid whenever it is done selflessly and not for personal gain."

Hime gazed at Elyss softly before she looked down at the food and decided to ask her about how she conducted her daily routine.

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you eat during the day? Do you have meals prepared for you or brought to you from the division?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:01 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ugh. More acknowledgement of the good she’s done. Why does such kind words cause her to feel strangely? She sighs and turns her head away for a bit staring down one of her vacant walls for a moment wondering how to respond. Eventually, she just decides not to actually say anything on the subject and focus more on what’s in front of her. Though, that simply moved the topic onto something else that’s a touchy subject: her personal health.

“Um… I don’t eat much. I guess a light lunch before I’m off again. I’ve never had someone bring me so much food like this.”

Well, there was Ichijou, but that young girl had brought her food and took her home for a fattening night. It was fun and strange at the same time, and that’s the only time Elyss can recall anyone actually spending so much for her. All this for her? Elyss looks down at all the food and wonders if she’s really worth any of this. It’s a breath of fresh air however despite all her conflicting thoughts, and her stomach growling is a key sign that she actually wants to chow down.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"That... is unfortunate. Perhaps during my morning routine, I will prepare a meal for you and make sure it is delivered so you can receive proper nutrition. For all the work that you do, you need nutrition to match it in equal measure. " To Hime, eating a meal was important, even for a spirit. Light lunch with a workload like this?

It was difficult to fathom, but Hime was not one to judge. If anything, she wished to assist Elyss and make sure she received a proper meal. Part of it might have been a motherly instinct but on the other hand, Hime was growing fond of Elyss as a friend.

The members of the first division had told her she needed to make more friends. Hime quietly begins to indulge in the meal she prepared for herself while she gazed at Elyss and hoped she would eat all that she had prepared.

"So... before I interrupted your path towards the realm of dreams, how was your day, Kishimoto-san?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum