Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open]

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:11 pm

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

Date: April 2, 2420

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://soundcloud.com/misogi/fallen-angels

Sun, sand, water, warmth, and peace. These were the words that came to mind as the visions of Diani Beach came to mind. On the coast of Kenya is where The Overseer of The Underworld saw herself taking a seat on the sandy earth. With her blood gaze fixed on the aqua hues of the sea, the woman felt an odd sense of tingling flowing through her body. This devil could feel her stomach growing, face flush and heart fluttering. But, more than that, the sense of life pulsating through her inner core was growing. She was caring for two and it was a surreal feeling to accept.

"I haven't even thought of a name for you yet, huh?"

Speaking aloud, Liu spread her legs out and rubbed her stomach as she closed her eyes and drifted off into thought. Given that the war efforts were springing into overdrive at this point, the woman didn't feel right bothering either Abalia or Hayden. Truth be told, she wasn't even sure how to handle that conversation just yet when it came to Hayden. It felt awkward, but it would have to be dealt with at some point when it came to the matter of the future of their child.

But, more importantly, the last encounter of Abalia was weighing on her mind. Not getting too kept up in her cluster fuck of emotion, Liu needed to figure out what motherhood even meant. She wanted to be stronger for her child, but she never had a strong mother figure in her life. How does a mother act? What does she say? What does she do? How she not make the same mistakes her own mother did?

Around and around did these thoughts go until Liu let out a groan and wondered where the hell she should go from here. She knew that whatever she did, she wasn't going to throw both Abalia and Hayden's love away, so it was going to be hard to honor that and work with people that care for her. It just felt so -- weird. Devils were meant to be hated, not loved. Ugh.

Coding From: [THEFROST]

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty Re: How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open]

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:39 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Not being able to teleport directly into Vastime was a bitch of a thing. She was going to talk to Hayden soon about getting some sort of key to Garganta into the city or something. As it was, she had to open a Garganta on the coast of Kenya and run from there. Not a massive issue, sure, but still. Expedience was the key.

However, she stopped in her stride as her gentle reiatsu flowed out across the coast and picked up a familiar woman. Sort of, at least. Looking down for a moment, she touched the scroll Nizhuan had given Mirja several years ago. Never did do anything with that. Wonder if she felt miffed? Hmm, there was several reasons to go over there, so she did.

Arriving at the woman, Ulv got the same kind of interference that Abalia put out with her empathic powers. Liu had a strong sense of self, it seemed. Was always nice to see.
"Hey. Came to see the derp pair and saw you standing about. You waiting for someone, or just standing about on a beach?" Ulv asked. She was dressed pretty casually, carried a bag, and even at a - for her at least - calm state, she was warm and nurturing with just the right dash of ferociousness.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 pm
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Chidori-is-back

CHIDORI SHIHOIN

This would be Chidori’s first allocated break in the past few months. Being swamped as the main planner for multiple events, it was definitely a drastic change of life. Going from being someone who was incredibly mentally lazy to putting her mind in overdrive was extremely exhausting. Today was a day for her, though she felt like she was going to need way longer than a day.

From what she remembered of her 2 year break on Earth, Kenya had a really beautiful beach. She’s been wanting to go there forever but never found the time, and then she was going to go with Sol but that was never going to happen, so what the hell, why not go by herself? Thus, she was there, laying on the shore in nothing more than a bikini and sunglasses. In fact, she was there longer than the devil girl was, having seen her walk up to a few feet away from her. Chidori minded her own business for the most part, but out of the corner of her eye she saw the girl rub her stomach and mutter something to herself. There was a… happy look on her face? Honestly, Chidori couldn’t tell from where she was but her mind was starting to jump to some pretty wild conclusion that she wasn’t a fan of. Just when she was about to say something, a familiar face appeared.

“Oh no.”

Somehow, Chidori has been able to avoid Ulv for two whole years. Unfortunately, today would break that streak. While Chidori could just try to ignore her, they’re on a small beach and all Ulv would have to do is turn her head 10 degrees to the right and she would spot Chidori. Slowly, the Shihoin stood up and approached the two.

“Funny seeing you here, Ulv. You didn’t seem like much of a beach person to me.” Her body would turn slightly towards Liu. “And I didn’t know you made acquaintances with demon children now too. Hi, I’m Chidori.” A hand would be extended out to Liu, waiting for some sort of response.

END POST | THE DISAPPOINTMENT

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Sumera-character-list
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:03 am

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

https://soundcloud.com/nolabelbeats/heavenly

Liu's demonic senses were keen even in her impregnated and emotional state. The woman's ears twitched, eyes shifted and picked up two sources of power heading toward her way. The first one had been a being with a strong sense of will and power that could be trouble, so she tensed for a brief moment, though she did not feel any hostility from this creature yet. Meanwhile, the second presence that she felt was much weaker than the first, but that didn't exactly mean anything to Liu. For all she knew, this person could have some kind of technique, trick or weapon to neutralize her. It was never wise to get too full of yourself, but this person also felt non-hostile. So, for now, it was best to play it all by ear.

"I'm just out here getting air."

When Ulv was face to face with Liu, her body eased further as she was familiar with the woman. While they weren't exactly friends, it wasn't hard to not know of someone of Ulv's caliber. Word of mouth and stories get around to the ministry of Vastime. So, from the nature of this woman, she knew there was nothing to fear for her child unless she picked the fight first. Thus, her maternal instincts lessened.

"The little one needs it I think."

After patting her stomach to showcase what she was referring to, Liu let out a soft exhale of breath before blood gaze stared up at Ulv.

"Oh, by the way, the name is Liu. And I take it you are Ulv? If so, Vastime and Shadow Fall know quite a bit about you."

When she finished speaking, The Devil let herself remain quiet as she observed the meek aura of Chidori when the woman saw Ulv. It made Liu rise her eyebrow as she figured something might be up between the two, but she wasn't quite sure what it was since she was not a mindreader. Though, it also wasn't her problem as the shinigami didn't seem too dangerous from her nature. So, instead, her crimson eyes narrowed in on the dark-skinned woman when she addressed her.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Liu Xinshen: Ruler of The Underworld and Minister of Foreign Relations for Vastime."

Her face eased over into a gentle smile as there was no need to be violent for now. Instead, she'd just peer deeper into this new person and get a feel for them.

"You aren't scared of a little devil, are you?"

There was a playful laugh given by the woman as she poked fun at the comment about Ulv playing with demon children. Yeah, Liu figured there was always a mistrust with demons given the reputation they had, so it was just part of her life at this point whenever she visited other realms. Though her memory started ticking and now she had a better feeling for this woman. From recollections of Vastime's Intelligence Dossier, she recalled some mention of Chidori as belonging to the Shihoin. So, who knows, maybe this encounter might be able to put a positive spin on her kind to someone of royalty.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:47 am

Suspicion, tenseness and a deep protective need were the first things Ulv were hit by. The unconscious reaction to such negative emotions from a powerful being were subtle but resounding if she needed to use them. Fortunately, Liu then dipped on the negativity and put up a better front, allowing Ulv to relax and nod.

"I bloody well hope people know me. You don't turn Aizen's skull concave without getting a few fans, ehh?" Ulv was a proud being, so she wasn't going to shy away from talking about them. Of course, the penny of Liu's pregnancy didn't drop until she saw Chidori coming down the beach, pretty damn pregnant herself. And then it all made sense. The Little One. Her sudden, urgent urge to protect. The feeling of her not being entirely one being.

"Why is everyone getting pregnant around me?" she asked rhetorically, looking at Chidori and then Liu and then to the bag she was carrying. "Well that is not going to do at all, huh? Please excuse me for a second ladies" Ulv would give a light bow and then vanish again, leaving Chidori and Liu to talk about being pregnant for a few moments.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:18 pm

CHIDORI SHIHOIN

Chidori had a creeping suspicion that Liu didn't understand her joke.

"I don't mind devil children, no. I just have a problem with Ulv and children in general, but that's just based of personal experience." She paused for a moment, realizing her mistake. "Oh, sorry. You're just so short I figured you were a kid... Honest mistake, I swear." Her brain finally decided to connect the dots that she was pregnant and thus couldn't be a child, but then again demons are weird and Chidori honestly knew nothing about their physiology off the top of her head. For all she knew, demon kids could have kids too and she would be none the wiser.

The subject had to change, quickly, before Chidori died of embarrassment. "So, uh, how long have you been expecting?." Oh boy, baby talk. Because that was going to go so much better than the age talk, good going Chidori. Her hand moved over her stomach, his has become a sizable bump by this point. "I remember how happy I was when I first found out, though I have to stay I started hating my decisions roughly half way through." A smile sprawled across her face as she reminisced about her pregnancy in the early stages, her eyes diverting to her stomach. "Oh! Don't get me wrong, I never thought about not having the kid, just that it was a lot more work than I expected..." Her voice trailed off as another thought entered her mind.

"Especially now that it's just me..." She spoke lower, ashamed of her situation. The relationship between Chidori and Sol brought a lot of good memories, but also horrible ones as well. This was when she was remember one of the worse ones.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:37 pm

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

https://soundcloud.com/nolabelbeats/when-the-flutes-play

"Wars always bring about a boom in babies. What makes you think this one is any different?"

That was the first response Liu uttered as a questionable eyebrow rose at the comment Ulv made with everyone getting pregnant. Granted, The Devil herself was rather surprised that she allowed herself to have a child. It brought about a brief moment of disassociation throughout the woman's mind, while a rising feeling of warmth pushed in her heart as she got lost in her own feelings. Well, at least until she saw Ulv dip out of here.

With Chidori being the sole focus of Liu's attention now, this creature of hell was left to have her blood gaze remain intent on Chidori. From what she was able to discern from her words, it was apparent enough that Ulv must have left a raw nerve on this shinigami. Though, a more surprising look swept itself across The Devil's face. Her? A child? After taking a look at her thickening body, the demoness honestly thought if anything she looked older since she felt her chest getting bigger, stomach getting larger and so on. But, she was a short-stack and it was a fair assumption to make if one wasn't aware of Liu's age.

"I've carried my child since February, but it feels like she'll be here within the next 2-3 months. Demons vary in how quickly or slowly they give birth, but I feel my little one bonding with my energy so it'll be something special..."

Taking a glance down at her stomach, Liu rubbed it again and could feel her child starting to feed on her demonic life-force. It was trying to bond with it, ingest it and seek sublime subsistence from its mother liberating influence. Though, her focus was taken away from that and toward the present as she overheard the words of Chidori. If nothing else, it made her feel more at ease with her own conflicting feelings about being pregnant. Hearing the struggles that the shinigami went through affirmed to her that motherhood is no easy task.

"You don't have to explain anything to me. I wanted to kill mine when I first got pregnant because I was scared."

Sincere, calm and relaxed; the way in which Liu spoke reflected a sense of acceptance with the actions of her former self. The past cannot be changed, but it can be learned from. And from that encounter with Abalia preventing her from terminating this bundle of life, this uncertain Devil could perhaps see a future with a new family. So, following on the note of loss, Liu continued.

"I had lost my father, I was alone and uncertain of ever loving anyone and having a family. I wanted the comfort of my old life where I was attached to no one and this baby would hinder that."

Taking a moment to have a soft exhale of breath leave her mouth, Liu eased her nerves and set her focus on the stomach of Chidori.

"But the people who love me convinced me otherwise. I'm not 100% comfortable with love, but I'm starting to find happiness in the unknown, hope for the future and freedom in motherhood. I honestly don't know how to be a mother, though I can still try as best as I can."

Now with her right hand placed squarely on the center of the shinigami's bump, Liu looked up to her and uttered these words:

"And so all you can do is focus on the child if it is just you. If the world is uncertain, then let yourself be the only certainty for your baby. Do you not agree that is something a mother should do?"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:55 pm

CHIDORI SHIHOIN

Chidori listened intently as Liu began to respond to her. Quickly, she realized that her situation and Liu's situation were quite similar. Recently, her father had passed as well, and a lot of the people around her were more angry at her than happy. She bet if she'd asked, many of them would tell her to get rid of the child. Sometimes her family could be real cruel, but they were still family so she couldn't really hate them. However, that does not stop her from wishing she could.

Honestly, Chidori appreciated the words of wisdom that Liu bestowed upon her. Sure, it was a bit cheesy, but it was exactly what she needed to hear. If her history had anything to show, it was that Chidori has always had problems with confidence and self-doubt. Especially with the fact that she was going to be a single mother in only a few months time, she's been pondering if she brought that upon herself. Maybe she wasn't good enough for Sol as a partner, or maybe he didn't think she was good enough to be the mother of his child. In either circumstance, he wasn't here. Another one of her biggest problems in recent times was the fact that she had to take up the mantle of leader of the Shihoin, something that her entire life has lead up to but even then she wasn't sure if she was going to do a good.

At least with her child, Chidori knows that she will put in her all. She didn't want them to end up like she did, they might but at least Chidori will know that she tried her all to prevent it. With or without Sol, Chidori was going to give her all. She just hoped that it would work out in the end.

"Mm. Yeah. I needed to hear that, thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your father, I went through the same thing as well. It's definitely a hard change of life to expect, but life moves on." A sigh escapes her lips as thought about what to say next. "I wish I had the same support that you did. Everyday it seems like I'm the only one who wants to see this kid live. But I believe that they will be the change I need in life, to make it better. They're my Nozomi." Chidori fell silent as she reminisced for a moment, lost in emotion and thought.

"Oh, sorry about that! I often trail off when I'm talking to people." She smiled at Liu, now in a genuinely happy mood.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:09 am

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2FyErNKuY

Life moves on, huh? Perhaps it does. Liu seemed to just nod her out of acceptance with that fact of reality. The pain was still very much real, but that torment that was burning within her devilish heart was going to be used to avenge the being who brought about her death. So, for a brief moment, a flicker of fire reflected in the eye of the demon as a slight snarl exited her mouth before a sigh of defeat soon followed.

"It hurts, but I have to accept it. I'll carry those feelings and love I have for that person who is dead and use them to avenge them with my beloved partner."

Her voice was choked for a minute, but she reigned it back in and focused in on Chidori's words. While they may come off as nothing but sentimental babble to the next person, a spiritual person was quite the woman Liu was and it did not come off as inconsistent mutterings of random feeling to her. Picking up on the fact that the woman wanted support for her child, yearned to see this kid live a great life and comprehending that this was the change she needed in her life; this devil's own bloody stare fixed itself back to Chidori's as if she had something important to say.

"It's not non-sense. If you need help, I can lend my own resources to you. Servants, motherly teachings, protection; I'm a devil on par with a demon Queen. I don't need much in this world, so it's not out of my comfort to assist others in desperate need to be liberated from the chains of their lonely enslavement."

Yes. She was still very much the devil of liberation. And in that instinct, she could sense that the shinigami was far too ensnared by the slavery of her abandonment to be free in this world. So, perhaps, the influence of this demon could serve to otherwise sever that sense of internal subjugation. It was a far fetch idea, so she'd just observe the woman's reaction and take it from there.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:07 am

Ulv appeared as suddenly as she had disappeared, but resoundingly differently in form and feeling. Here she was sprouting six separate arms, and all eight of them were carrying bags of stuff that, with a huge grin on her face, she began to explain at a rapid fire pace.
"I brought stuff! I've got food and clothes and natural painkillers and massage machines and a phone so you can call me if you need anything and cute little baby toys for when they are born and jelly babies!"

Ulv's delighted passion was on full show here as she rattled off the inventory of baby paraphernalia that she had brought the two. Clearly, she was absolutely delighted to have friends that were pregnant and was putting forth her full weight to help them out however she could.
"So, who are fathers? They should not be neglected during this time, they have as much riding on this as you do even if they don't carry it"

However Chidori seemed to think about Ulv, it was definitely a one-sided thought, and Ulv was fully down to help the woman however she needed. And Liu was a large part of Hayden's kingdom, so she would put out everything she had for her as well.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum