Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Empty Re: All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:01 am

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Date: April 10th, 2420

"Aren't you a comedian? You should have had parents as they would have told you it's not nice to make fun of people's names. For shame."

Of course, Adam wasn't really bothered by this, but he'd play along since he flamed her enough earlier. All is fair in love and war after all. Though, as his bloodied gaze observed the red-head before him, he chuckled at the self-depreciation humor. It did take a certain level of humility to make a joke at one's expense when he mulled over the shit-standard comment. But it was an after-thought when he finally divulged her name.

"Oh, look at that. We both know it's each other. Now we are friends. Ain't that just gay n' dandy?"

After a brief pause, Adam saw the look of wonder on the woman's face. He registered it and figured he'd respond post-haste.

"In the abstract, we all are just boys and girls with adult bodies?"

Once a nonchalant roll of the shoulders was given in regards to his comments, Adam then gently smushed each of the woman's cheeks together with his hands and stared intently at her.

"Bullshitting aside: if I'm a boy, then I guess that makes you a toddler. What a lovely pair we make."

Yet again, personal space was not something Adam seemed to care much for. Once he released her from his warm grasp, the male laid back in his chair once more and enjoyed the summer atmosphere for a moment. The winds were gentle, the sun was just right and oceanic ambiance felt at ease. It was perhaps the small things that maybe made life worth living. Well, that, and looking at a good pair of tittes to. He was a man of sentimental depths who could immerse himself within the pleasures of nature, but was one of the simple carnal pleasures as well.

"Tell me: what is it about the sea that makes it beautiful? Even if you are a discount mermaid, surely you must have a take on it. Give me your insights on the world. There must be something you are looking for out of it."

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:00 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE DEPTH DWELLER

Enter Celeste

ロイヤルデーモン

"Gay n' dandy indeed.."

Celeste rested on the side of his chair, hands resting her chin as they spoke, her legs occasionally swaying beneath her coat in the warm sands. She didn't take her eyes off this guy at all, expressing the slightest bit of caution given he was part of a terrorist organization. Even if he portrayed himself as harmless, she wouldn't have any idea of his true intent, she didn't have any emotion sensing or mind reading bullshit some of her peers have.

"...Kiiiind oooof?"

Celeste tilted her head a bit until suddenly he grabbed her cheeks, talking about how if he were a boy, she was a toddler, which only led her to sigh, chuckle softly, and pull his hands down,

"Dude, I meant actual 'slang for men' boy that time, and what's with your insistence on me being a baby? I'm probably like way older than you. Not that it matters, we're both adults here."

Thankful he didn't go for another weird grab on her, she rested, ensuring the umbrella was shading most of her body, as she heard the young man pip about something not derogatory, but more in the insight and soul searchy category. A gentle 'hmm' came from her throat, eyebrows raise as she thought for a moment, "I guess what's in it makes it pretty. Apart from the occasional trash or spill, Earth's ocean has a lot of cool shit in it. Insight on the world though? I don't think you're givin' me a fair question, even I haven't really figured my shit out all the way. I don't think about this philosophy crap all that much, just go about trying to live and survive in this fucky existence."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 am

There were subtle gestures that a person gave when respecting the danger an unknown threat posed. They kept their distance, observed cautiously and were ready to react at a moment's notice. You could feel the waves of pressure within a person's aura when they were still trying to peg and figure you out. And to this degree is how Adam himself figured the woman next to him was still trying to piece together just who he was. After all: he was an ex-terrorist. Gaining someone's trust was certainly a mountain of a battle with that kind of baggage behind him.

Yet, in spite of that, he cared little for it. Or, rather, he believed his intentions would show themselves soon enough. As he kept listening to the woman speak, it became clear that she needed to evolve her sense of awareness in the world. Not for some grandiose and gay reason to make the planet all sunshine and rainbows, but to figure out how to not just survive, but thrive in this existence in a life that makes her content. For isn't that not the ideal existence to lead?

So, ignoring the quip about slang, Adam instead chose to focus in on the actual substance behind the Iramasha's depth:

"You don't have to be a grandmaster of philosophy to improve your life. Survival is fine for animals, but have you never considered thriving in this life? The world is a massive place and I'm certain there are more beautiful places than this to explore and see with the naked eye."

Now with his blood eyes overseeing a flock of birds flying in the sky, a sincere smile eased over his face. It was rather different than the shit-eating grin than before; as this had a sense of more truth behind it than the facade of bullshit egotism.

"What I'm getting at is that I don't believe in random encounters, Ariel. With my power, I evolve things and people in this life. And if the stream of fate brought you to me, I'm confident it's to help you grow as a person if I do say so myself."

After his spiel, Adam flicked her nose and asked another important question:

"So if you can't answer my other question, riddle me this: what makes you happy in this existence?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:48 am

THE DEPTH DWELLER

Enter Celeste

ロイヤルデーモン

Celeste took a rested position as she thought about his prior question, she never really thought about this shit too deeply. Since.. A certain period, she's been roughing it alone, and for part of that time roughing it she found purpose in revenge, but... Even that died quickly when faced with what she could become if she followed that path. Really, she's been more on the aimless side, comfortable with the sensation of lostness her life pathed off into. She didn't feel it as a soldier, nor as a loner. Though she wasn't by any means consumed by it, the void was a thing that gnawed at her mind at times.

"Eh.. Thriving? Not really sure how shit could get any better than what I have right now,"
Celeste spoke honestly, though her tone nosedived from previously jovial, to a quiet, somewhat sad one, stark in contrast. Though she didn't suddenly shift in mood, reflecting on such things weren't Celeste's favorite past time, she normally kept feelings and emotiony shit to sit alone drinking sessions to vent.

"Fate, eh? I don't really believe in that shit. Kind of implies shit was planned out, and some things... I really hope weren't fucking planned," She seemed to grow distant for a moment before continuing, "Because god, that is a shitty plan if it was intentional."

She gently shook her head, "Regardless, help me grow as a person? Huh, I don't recall rolling into a therapy session, but, whatever that's cool, not like I have anything better to do today."

She flinched when her nose was flicked, and a question towards what brought her happiness in this life, "..Eh, i'd probably say music, alcohol, and the occasional fuck sesh. I'm not really that deep and metaphorical of a person, I try to keep shit... Simple. Preeedictable. Not a fan of those kinds of surprises."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:12 am

Hm. Interesting. She seemed content with how things were. Well, there was no harm in poking the bear to see if something deeper laid beneath. If anything, perhaps it is better that life remains more simplistic. Reflecting back to the times of the man who fed off the land, there was little stress, worry or depression to be found when all that mattered was providing for one's tribe, seeking company in another and living for the day. And perhaps the mermaid did have a way of life that was serene in its own bliss.

"Fate, supernatural bullshit, god's will; I mean there are a lot of new aged crap you can call it, but you can't deny we do live in a world of the metaphysical. I mean, people literally get their powers from this shit."

Giving another roll of the shoulders, Adam knew he was right in that sense. His own power only grew more potent the further he leaned into it. And, given what he knew about Iramasha, the same could probably be said about their own powers the further they research, experience and thrive in their element. So, if anything, he'd have figured that this gal would have been the most in-tune with that fact. Though, for the time being, he was more amused at the therapist crack.

"Dr.Adam sounds pretty nice, wouldn't you agree, Ariel?"

Ah, yes, that smugness was back again. The man had a shit-eating grin once more as he imagined himself being some kind of armchair psychologist of sorts. Perhaps in another life he could have pursued that, but that honestly wasn't his passion. What was his passion was people. He loved helping them, developing them and helping them further find the elements in themselves to cultivate and explore. Which is why his interest peaked when the Iramsaha started talking about her interest.

"Liquor, music and fucking? Yeah, you are a woman of the moment. Nothing wrong with that. I love my vices as well as they help take the pressure of modern life."

At this point, the distance had been broken between the two and Adam was resting his head on her right shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist in the form of a hug. If nothing else, feeling the physical warmth of a person was always nice. In humans, it often got the chemical of oxycontin flowing. As, when touch, whether sexual or friendly, is involved; many people feel a sense of warmth, pleasure and social bonding occur within themselves. And, to that end, Adam sought his own creature comforts as she did in these bold moves.

"Surprises are what make life fun for me, fish brains. Tell me: what is your favorite kind of music to drink and fuck to? I ain't trying to be your doctor, but I am curious to know the person I'm dealing with"

There was a low chuckle given from the male as he knew he was peering into slippery terrority, but compared to the art of war? Pah, this was nothing.

"Oh, and if ya want, you can ask this pretty boy a few questions as I can feel the tension in your body about me~ You must be dying to know who you are snuggling up to."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:47 am

THE DEPTH DWELLER

Enter Celeste

ロイヤルデーモン

"That I cannot deny, yep. I kinda just get unsettled by the idea of someone or something just planning everything out, shit happens, and shit just keeps going."

Celeste chuckled softly and waved a hand, "I mean, fuck, at times this whole life thing kind of chops up to be a big fuck up, so like, surprised nothing just decided, 'aight, gonna pull the plug on this shitshow'."

She sighed softly, narrowing her eyes at his little comment towards the therapy reference, "Wouldn't it be Dr. Eve? Never heard an actual doctor stamp that label before their first name, les' you're implying you're a crack doc." A huff of laughter left her lips with that statement.

She rolled onto her back, enjoying the warm sands she sat upon, looking at him with a side view as she let out a gentle sigh, listening to him as she simply relaxed for the moment, her expression looking on the spacier side as she thought about things; These kind of pokey-proddy conversations made her dwell on the disorganized side mentally, she didn't know why.

"..Huh? Oh, music I like? No specific genres, mostly just moody and atmospheric shit, or when i'm really in the mood, some serious beats. I know what I like or hate if I hear it." One of her toes was upon the surface of the sand, slowly making small circles as she had elements of bothering in her body language, a huff coming from her nostrils, "Fair, I was mostly joking about the therapy shit, normally I don't sit down and talk to people about anything deep or meaningful."

She tapped her chin as she thought of a question or two for the strange man, humming softly yet prettily as she parted lips, "Dunno about snugglin' up to, but I can think of one or two. How about.."

She suddenly gave him a dark smirk, eyebrows raised, "Favorite position?"
Only for it to be followed by laughter and her hand waving, "Kidding kidding, first base hasn't even been seen yet. Real question this time; Favorite kind of alcohol? I'm a fan of anything sweet but can kick me in the face, or wines. Not a fan of trashy alcohol taste."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:47 pm

"Unless you are a masochistic sub, no one likes to be controlled~ So it's understandable you don't like the concept of fate."

There was a snicker given from the male as he found himself amused by that thought when replying to The Iramasha's distaste for "fate". Though, it soon turned into a raise of the eyebrow when she muttered something about life deciding to pull the plug on her. That is when he quickly interjected:

"I've lived through World War Three, and I can tell you, life will only pull the plug on you unless you refuse to spit in that bitch's face, Ariel."

A sense of distaste flowed forth from his mouth when he uttered those words. The venom wasn't directed at Celeste, as if anything, he wanted to give her advice. Instead, it came from a place of recollections of the man he turned into be from the hardships of the war, the failures of those who raised him and how he was left to fend for himself in the wake of such hell. Yet, through it all, he still stood up and kept combating life's shit-blows and he was proud of himself for that.

"I'm a crack doc' supplying the love you need~"

This guy could switch gears on a dime. While that look of distaste faded, it was swiftly replaced with a more giddy and playful tone as he ran his fingers all up and down The Mermaid's arms.

"But you are right: Dr.Eve sounds a lot better."

Once he had his fill of that, the bloodied gaze of the male's eyes fixed themselves back on the woman before him as he observed her actions and words. You could learn a lot by a person by shutting the hell up and just watching them. As he learned that there was a sense of unsteadiness within her from the way she moved her feet in the sand, the sighs coming out of her mouth and the lack of direction in her words. So, if nothing else, this information gave him something to work with to alter the mood. Especially given the question she first popped at him.

"Mating press is the best position~"

There was not an ounce of hesitation hidden by his voice as he made a lewd tongue gesture at Celeste before giving her a more serious reaction to his favorite drink:

"Southside fizz cocktail. It has gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and a handful of mint leaves. I really could go for one right now~"

After closing his eyes, he pulled Celeste in his arms and starting mulling things over mentally.

"What's your home like? We all got a place we belong to, what the hell is the Iramasha Realm like for you?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:38 pm

THE DEPTH DWELLER

Enter Celeste

ロイヤルデーモン

Celeste's gaze filled with a level of healthy confusion and interest as Adam stated he "Lived through World War Three". That, plus several other things she recognized from earlier, practically solidified that this man was no ordinary run-of-the-mill human. Despite this silent realization, she never voiced it, more focused on simply responding to what he said,

"Guess that makes sense.. I was around for that war myself. Was.. Not pleasant for an already troubled younger me."

Her eyes glazed with lament as she thought back to that time. It felt like a blur of blood, violence, and screaming til she went on standby. Faces blurred, corpses made, it was a mess on her troubled consciousness at the time, but she learned to stifle the flashes and forget the faces that created mourning.

Celeste was snapped out of her momentary funk by Adam's ridiculous rubbing of her arms, which only prompted the sea-dweller to laugh, "..God you're ridiculous.. Just leave any and all love potions out of your 'treatment', Dr. Eve."

She allowed him to touch her, seeing no immediate need to exercise physical caution; He seemed way too interested in her to want to off her, and even if he tried, she had a whole sea next to them and the assumption he didn't have the ability to sprout gills and a tail under his sleeve.

She only looked confused with his first answer, raising an eyebrow, "Mating press... Huh."

She stuck to assumptions and nothing more towards that, "That sounds like a good drink, not gonna lie."

"Home.. I mean, nothing really special to me. It's just, where I was born, and lived. I got a house a few years ago. It's nice, underwater, breathable air for guests. Kind of like dry land houses but surrounded by tons of water in an underwater cave. Kind of an ingenious way to keep home invaders out, honestly."

She chuckled to herself, "However... I always have a bunch of goddamn sea slugs that stick around, an aspect the ad DIDN'T mention... I mean they're fine, just annoying and gossipy like a ridiculous mom group online."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 12:13 pm

For a brief moment, Adam could sense the level of woe bleeding from this cute little mermaids face when the mention of World War 3 came about. And, when that expression came about, he cupped her chin, fixed his gaze into her eyes, and uttered these words:

"I can see the pain in your eyes. It's ok, I've been there too."

Was it a bit out of left-field? Perhaps. However, Adam had long since came to terms with his odd nature. When he finished speaking, he let her go and paid more prompt attention to her claims of him being ridiculous. Which, in his heart and hearts, was rather true. Deep down he was a silly youth at heart; the world only made him more calculating, violent, and cunning.

"All I have are love potions, I'm afraid. You are going to get 1000 mg's of pure pretty boy love, my dear."

With a wink of his right blood eye, Adam gave a rather jovial laugh as the mood once again shifted to such an extreme. The man could dance down the path of a mass murderer, have the eyes of an innocent lover and ensnare those he finds amusing in the heart of a playful child. It was quite the clusterfuck of an individual to meet and interact with. But, eh, the people with the most peculiar of mental states made for amusing interactions, right?

"Oh, the mating press is where you just go hard missionary and go balls deep in a chick or guy."

He spoke of it as if it were an afterthought. While he was a rather promiscuous and lewd person, he still needed something more of substance to get him going. So, instead, his fascination in this conversation drifted toward the meaning of home for the mermaid. In a way, it sounded almost nice. Nice enough for him to visit.

"You should invite me over to your sea house, Ariel."

Again, Adam was a pretty blunt individual and such statements did not phase him. Sure, they just met, but people have bonded and fucked over far less after a few drinks and some bar talk. So how out of the ordinary is such a simple request? It's not as if he said he wanted to shove all of himself into her loins or anything crazy like that.

"Besides, I may be able to scare those sea slugs away. One sight of me and they'll go running for the hills~ They simply won't be able to handle to my fearsome might."

Then, like a cat, Adam made pawing motions at Celeste as his face eased over into a smug smile.

"So, what do you say to that?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm

THE DEPTH DWELLER

Enter Celeste

ロイヤルデーモン

Celeste softly gulped, looking away soon after the male spoke of the pain within her eyes, stating his understanding of her feeling. The woman didn't enjoy speaking of those kinds of topics, especially on a day where she was in the mindset to swim and fuck around. Though, she was back to a more jovial mood when the young man joked of his pretty boy love potions, getting a stifled chuckle out of the Iramasha as she was only sent into harder laughter as he actually answered her confused state earlier, giving her crude humor a jab right in the funny bone,

"Sou-hou-hounds hot as fuck!" She was joking, of course, speaking between laughs as she soon was taking a breath, clearing her throat and settling down, resting her head on the side of his chair. She was silent for a moment, until he had asked to come to her house. This instantly got Celeste into a state of thinking, mostly about how to get someone who clearly could only breathe air down so deep safely..

"..I mean the slugs aren't smart enough to be scared, not gonna lie mate. Sure as fuck are smart enough to gossip, though. But... Getting you to my house... Is..."

She cleared her throat, her face lighting with a blush, ".. Complicated... In that.. Since you can only breathe air... And it's deep... You'd.. Have to hold onto me and... And... I'd.. Have to constantly give you air.."

She was red as a tomato as she weakly laughed, covering her face, soon pointing to her mouth, "On.. The lips.. Dear god this is so fucking awkward to say. Damn you. Damn you to hell for making this weird..!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum