Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Fri May 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 6EdIfMt

OPEN HER EYES

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso's eyes remained shut as she remained open with her conviction, prepared for whatever would come of it, however as she felt the pang of Liu's power strike into her like a syringe, her eyes shot open as a blood red would instantly fill them, her hair slowly turning a dark as blood-red flowers formed from and weaved into her hair to form a crown. As her form changed, the Seal upon her chest roared to life, her heart pounded as all sort of sensation flooded her senses - a stirring of pain and pleasure twisting her mind as her inner ego was pushed to the forefront, her eyes wide as she tensely stared up at the sky, rapidly breathing and looking as if she were in pain and discomfort.

"Doesn't this feel amazing?! We have all this power, all this control! We can make reality whatever we want it to be! We'll never be ignored, or pushed down, or rendered helpless and dependent ever again~!"

Rather than the voice be completely unheard to all but Calypso, the demon's inner voice was spoken by her own lips, a tone of sheer depraved excitement melting from her lips as the voice itself sounded distorted, far different than her typical tone,

"But... We have to have... Control..! We can't.. Just go wild.. All the time..!"
The conscious voice of the demon spoke after, strained by the impact and rush of mania, her world changing to one of hallucinations, and rather than Liu in front of her, it was that reflection of herself, as the racket and pain in her head increased as her fully awakened ego pushed for dominance,

"So what if we go wild!? We're finally free! Didn't you want that?! Isn't that what WE want?! We can finally grind all of those assfucks who wronged us into the dirt! Don't you want to finally drive everything, for once?!"

The wild expression of her inner self only grew more wild, their appearance morphing to somewhat include features of both her mother and Algos, as they leaned in close to the trembling woman, who instead of falling down and crying for help, swallowed her pain and stared this uglier part of herself head on, "Of fucking course."

Within the hallucination, as the fires and streams of pure fire spewed around them, the devil grew a smirk on their face with her words, "Glad we agree-"
However, such a satisfied look was quickly killed off as the being's neck was suddenly, brutally grabbed, shock filling their expression as Calypso would yank them close within the swirl of unreality, "W-what are you doing...? I thought you agre-"

"ZIP IT!"

The demon's voice came out in a sharp, dominating tone, causing the inner manifestation to clam up in seconds as she continued, "It's fine.. But only if used thoughtfully and tactfully.. If we just run about wild, snuffing out every bit of resistance we perceive, forcing our own views on reality.. Then we'll be all alone, unloved, feared.."

Her fingers would tighten on the throat of the being within the fantasy, "..Alone, is not a life worth living. I'm not going to suppress you anymore, rather I want you to be the voice of brutal reality when I am in need of it."

She would then embrace the being, sighing, "No matter how ugly you may be, you are me, and I am you, so stay a part of me."

Her physical body would have hunched over in pain, tension all throughout her being, as shimmering forms seemed to radiate from her back, all of a sudden dark wings would burst from her back, reaching out, looking both reptilian and birdlike - possessing eye-like shimmering prismatic feathers, also producing a tail of similar features, draconic and long, as her teeth and nails would sharpen, much like a predators, dark scales appearing on her cheeks as her form shuddered, four curved black horns having sprouted from her head, the middlemost two longer than the complementing outer ones, as Calypso panted and heaved from the pressure of her being.

"..Finally..."
Her voice sounded like a mix of the two states of mind she possessed, Calypso going onto her hands and knees as her form had been realized - her Alingana State fully awakened.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty Re: Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]

Sat May 30, 2020 12:13 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The ugliness of the heart was a hard time to come to terms with. Even with liberations touch, allowing such reflections of a person's inner ego to coexist with them was a difficult task because of the fact it required seeing your essence as impure. It is painful to see that you are not the person you believed yourself to be. Yet, the duality of embracing that reality brings with it a confusing truth of purity. As when these different aspects of a person become whole they are able to speak a pure truth into existence. No longer in delusions of themselves, they see their heart for what it is and it is a beautiful thing to be whole.

So, in this way, Liu observed the transformation that Calypso underwent. It hurt, it was confusing, it brought her pain and it the madness of her inner torment was not a simple thing to make unified with herself. In spite of this fact, the woman pressed forward to develop herself, stop running from the pain, and seek the destruction of the chains of self-imprisonment upon her ego. It all came to a beautiful head as she let the nature of a serpent flow through her spirit, transforming the external vessel of her body more beast-like as her the dragonic nature of Pseudologoi flowed through her veins.

For her to find this peace, this beauty and truth within herself brought the slightest of tears to the eyes of both Liu and Nizhuan. Seeing their nurturing, caring, and desire to better another demon made the motherly instincts within the pair feel such bliss. In a place filled with sin, negativism, and despair; finding such sweetness was a source of great euphoria. Ergo, Liu could do nothing more than come to the aid of the changed spirit of Calypso, hold her in her arms, put her claws through the woman's hair, and just embrace her in this satisfying moment.

"...do you feel this tranquility is worth it? To feel the duality of your nature and be as your demonic essence intended?"

There was a pause before she continued:

"Since, as you stand now in your liberated form, you are so beautiful to me, Calypso."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 1:29 am

OPEN HER EYES

Calypso no longer felt pain, or fear, or confusion - She felt entirely sure of herself, confident and secure. To sum it all up, the blossoming one felt catharsis after such a long time of burying her instinct and honest sensations. For the longest time, she wished to be different from her family of monsters, her mother the biggest and worst of them, by slashing her claws and teeth, along with prettying herself, to assume an almost human form, but such an effort was tying herself in lie after lie, and letting the suppression of her instinct occur, only for the mania within her to tie into that festering mass.

With herself finally, truly free, she seemed to relax, almost melting into the grasp of Liu as she sought to give her comfort and the care of a mother, a soft smile to her fanged lips as she heard Liu's question, a soft exhale from her pale lips backing her next words,

"..Yes. I feared for so long that letting myself free would bring forth an inner taint due to my lineage.. But... For it to be like this.."

Her voice trailed off, her eyes widening at Liu's proclamation of her beauty, the woman's tailfeathers seeming to fluff a bit as a colorful blush met her cheeks, soon a wash of relief filling her being, pristine tears rolling down her face as she smiled a joyful smile, her wings cupping around the woman gently, as if to further the embrace, "I'm... So glad.."

However, as they were within this close grasp, it would feel as if Caly was becoming lighter.. As a feather kind of lighter, suddenly it would feel as if her body was ready to drift away, Calypso realizing, quickly grounding herself, "..Woops, felt lighter than air right there..!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 11:28 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

There was a great sense of beauty to be found in a spirit finding its wings. If anything, this was what all the training, suffering, and development that they had been through together this past week had been built-up for. She needed to be set free from the inner demons within herself so that she may not be consumed by them. It is why the blood eye of Liu set their sights on Calypso as these words started pouring out with great feeling and emotion:

"You needed to become whole to avoid becoming that which you feared. It is when you wholly ignore those aspects that they subconsciously possess you, transform you into what you hate and your essence becomes corrupted. If you are aware of what you are, you can be free as you know how your most foul self is and act in the inverse to make a stronger, healthier full self without delusions, lies or misconceptions on what you are."

When those heartfelt words had been uttered out to her beloved pupil, Liu would ease away from the hug and just continute to gently brush the Asthavon's hair as she savored this moment of utter bliss. It was nice for her to feel these sensations of nurtuing another demonic spirit as it was all building up to the difficult task of motherhood she herself had to face. Yes, by extension of Nizhuan, she was experiencing what it was going to be like to guide a lost soul, mature them and guide them through the hells of this world.

If she could do all of this for the likes of Calypso, perhaps there was hope yet that she could be -- a good mother.

"You've given me a lot in the end as well. If I can guide you, nurture you and carry you through the world of sin to find this beautiful place, perhaps I can share that same love to my child."

Not shy about how she felt, Liu spoke boldly to her student as this may be the universes own way of training the devil even in spite of her being the master in this circumstance. It is why her face eased over into a deeper smile filled with content. As, in this moment, all shades of light and life were just wonderful to experience through this warm feeling buzzing in her heart.

"So while my love is hot and ready to liberate all that it touches, tell me: what do you wish to do with this power? You have a magnificent gift in you, and as your master, I suppose it's time for us to better assist you in cultivating that power."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 1:22 pm

OPEN HER EYES

Calypso felt all manner of good and warm in Liu's grasp, listening to the demon as she once more delivered her words of wisdom, her eyes slowly shutting as she sighed, taking in how foolish her decisions were and now deciding to do better and well, with every aspect of herself active and conscious. She wondered, in that moment, if that was what happened to her mother to lead her down the dark path she took. But that was all she had towards it, wonderings.

Her wings relaxed, drooping to either sides of the two, as Calypso enjoyed Liu's stroking of her hair, and overall love that she feared not to give. The young one hoped she could come to a point where she could do this with another someday, leading someone to discover the true essence of themselves and let them know everything about it would be fine.

She would only smile and softly laugh towards Liu's lamenting upon this experience, and her feelings of being a good mother because of it, "..I'm absolutely certain - You'll be a great mom to them."

She shared a similar level of boldness in expressing her feelings and truth in such a tender moment, as the woman would then ask her, what she wished to do with this power. Calypso finally knew her true, complete answer,

"I've said before that I wished to create, but that wasn't the only thing," She began, her eyes shut as her heart sung, "I do wish to create, but I also wish to nurture, to guide, to induce growth and change. I've already done some bit of that with my mother... So maybe extending that to it's farthest reaches makes sense, and would most benefit others, especially with how much our kind struggles. To be able to guide and give focus just, makes the most sense."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 2:56 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Creation was a beautiful thing to bring into the universe. Breaking the boundary of the abstract and making notions of the mind become reality for the betterment of the spirits in this cosmos brought with it great karma. So it made sense that such a pure being desired to produce further creations that can induce growth, change, and nurturing into the world. So to the devil of hell, it sounded like the Asthavon had a great hunger within to cultivate a power that can bestow the same gifts that Liu's own liberation flux could. Thus, she knew where to keep the focus of the conversation from understanding this nature of the danava's heart:

"Then it sounds to me you want to be able to use your powers to enhance the lives of those you wish to better. To hold within your hand the ability to shape lives is a powerful thing and that's all your growing heart desires to do. Is this not right?"

Liu's darting eyes would never avert their gaze from Calypso as she asked her these important matters of the heart. They were important because depending on the answer to her question the direction of their training, what they manifest into this world and how her powers influence the body of Cali could shift and alter.

"I ask this because I can sense within that you just want to care for people. Perhaps you aren't a fighter, but I've known others like my beloved Abalia who did not need to raise a single sword in order to change the hearts of many and get them to fight at her side. So you don't need to bloody yourself to achieve great things in this world. You just need to remain resolute in your will, Calypso."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 pm

OPEN HER EYES

The aspiring one would smile and nod in response to the dark-haired woman's understanding of her desires, overjoyed that she understood and sought to help her in such a pursuit, "Yup~! That's right."

Her tail thumped behind her enthusiastically, wings folding behind her as she sat up straight, blinking in soft confusion towards whoever the woman she had named was, but she didn't need to know who she was in order for her to understand the woman's sentiment, softly nodding, "I understand, though having the ability to be vicious and brutal is just as important, as well.. Many far more cruel would seek to extinguish me, and my desires along with me, if they so chose. I need to be able to engage in blows just as much as growth and prosperity."

Her crimson eyes rested well on Liu, as a bright smile was placed on her face, "But, you are right. You don't need to dirty yourself with blood and battle just to induce change.. But at the same time, peaceful exchanges aren't the end all be all in solving conflict. But.. A resolute will.. I need that, no matter what hand I may need to play."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 7:52 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Hearing the younger demon begin to understand the complexities of the world did bring delight in the heart of the devil. It made the sync of energy between the two creatures of demonic flesh that much more interconnected as Liu's aura of bloody energy danced around them like a warm blanket of tranquil release. With her crimson eyes focusing in more on the visage of Calypso's dragonic body, the demoness nodded her head and replied to the woman's heart:

"Then what we need to do is learn how to use those powers of dreams to bridge the gap of the abstract into reality. If that is what you desire to do in this world, then we need to leverage the concept of fantasy to bring the imagination of our souls to this existence."

After taking a moment to pause, Liu then placed her right hand on the chest of the Asthavon. Nudging her head forward, she continued to speak these sweet truths:

"We have to dig deeper to and experiment with the capacities of your potential. I've unlocked a great deal of unknown power within you, so perhaps Nizhuan can be your experiment. I'd volunteer myself, but, my baby is too precious to me to endanger with anything that is not certain."

Now holding her hand, Liu started to transfer more of her demonic energy into the vessel of Calypso's body as they worked better to form the visualization of this power into existence.

"Still, what is a particular way you've want to bestow good into the world? Would you wish to use your dreams to unlock the desires of man? Bestow the truths of their subconscious mind to the forefront of consciousness? Forge tools that assist warriors in battle? We have to get more specific. I can help you get there once you give me that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 30, 2020 8:41 pm

OPEN HER EYES

She felt the soft touch of Liu's hand upon her tender flesh, nodding as her eyes were shut, thinking and plotting at making that bridge between fantasy and reality. She already managed to make slight pulls in reality with her wishmaking, displacing objects or how things worked for mere moments in order to form a desired result, but they were always slights in reality, never fully breaking barriers.

Her face looked that of gentle worry yet reassurance as Liu commented about herself and her child's well being again, compelling the young one to once again reassure her, "It's fine, really! I don't want any slights or slips in my power to hurt either of you. I'd want your baby to be okay.."

She embraced the further infusing of power Liu offered to her, raising her head and taking a deep breath, gingerly grasping her hand with her own clawed, draconic fingers, the young one listening to and taking in her ideas, before finally stating,

"Well, bringing forth the truths within one's subconsciousness seems to be a good place to start. Many people's troubles stem from within their own minds, and I am already familiar with at least going about people's dreams, so.. Why not figure out reaching farther in, and be able to grasp and present that what lies beneath?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:59 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

There was a gentle sigh that escaped the devil's mouth as she felt the utter intentions of Calypso's raw truth being muttered out into existence. To be able to help people reach the truths of their innermost subconscious? Yes, that was quite the daunting task to do, yet it was one that brought with it the element of liberation that was so beautiful. Therefore, since she trusted her pupil's power after coming this far with her, the blood gaze of the devil set its sights on Calypso and just spoke this simple answer in response to her desire:

"Then we will use my own mind as an experiment for your dream powers."

The path forward was clear now for Liu as she started to close her eyes and open herself to the essence of The Dream Danava's Nature. Soon, the telepathic awareness of how to utilize this prowess would begin to ooze into the mind of the young demoness. If she so dared to venture forth into the lair of the liberator's mind, then perhaps grand developments in both herself and the ruler of hell could be made no matter how troubling the path to get there may be.

"If you feel you are ready to put your capacity to heal other's hearts to a challenge, feel free to render me into a slumber and enter into my mind."

(Note: for reference, I'm referring to the dream based power I wrote up for you in my power upgrade thread.)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum