Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:16 pm

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso's eyes did a slight motion of eyeroll as she sighed, nodding in agreement to Ely's frustrations, "Believe me, I feel you - Literally and figuratively. She just, doesn't quit..."

The young demon sighed, sadness on her features as she now only felt more worried about her long known friend, even if she did make her want to hit her - Not like any physical hit she could dish would hurt her much, but more for the cathartic action than to deal any significant damage. She didn't even realize how quiet it all was until Elyss suddenly spoke up, asking her how she'd been.

The pale one looked a little hesitant on disclosing these 'things', so she would sigh shakily and smile,

"Oh yknow, typical bullshit of being me in a day - Something crappy happens, I have to deal with the mess, reach out to others for help in dealing with that mess, continue feeling like no matter how hard I push to better things it just falls right back in my face like an unstable mound of rancid trash. Rinse and repeat til solution's created, I guess."

She got a small rise of emotion as she spoke, which triggered a smaller dragon-like black tail to sprout from her seating, of which who swayed aggressively back and forth to further express her irritation as her rather neutral expression carried the rest of her emoting,

"So yeah, nothing new, how about you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:27 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh… Elyss wasn’t quite sure what level of friendship Ulv and Calypso shared. Now, however? It seems the two are rather close. The little demon seems all too worked up over this for just a mild acquaintance, meaning she is much more than that. Elyss is never one to pry though, but it’s rather funny, in a weird way, how small the world really is. Eh, but that could be blamed mostly on the fact that this Harbour is rather well known around the world. Another universal concept: issues. One day, she’ll find someone who doesn’t have an issue. Hah, now that is an impossible adventure.

Rancid trash? Someone’s got a pretty wild vocabulary. Yet, it would be hypocritical to act like she’s any different. Remembering back to when they first met, they both were rather sorry excuses of life. And now? It seems, despite changing for the better, they’ve not grown too fond of themselves just yet. The big difference here, thanks to her oh so amazing perception roll, is that Calypso issues seem to stem from outside influences while Elyss is dealing with a massive pile of internal shit. That means the redhead might not be able to assist in any meaningful fashion, not as if anyone was asking for any assistance. But, the thought of wanting to be of use did cross Elyss’ mind for a second before the notion was dismissed.

“I won’t say I’ve been in a gutter, but life could be better. Just me, myself, and I versus the world right now. Emotional trauma here, a broken body over there, near death situations elsewhere. Ya know, the usual. Nice tail by the way.”

Ah yes, the tail did not go unnoticed. How cute. It seems the demon couldn’t control herself completely when emotionally stimulated. Ah, Calypso’s face may be able to hide her frustrations, but those feelings always find a way to come out. Elyss’ features didn’t change much, and she doesn’t have anything that’s going to randomly grow to signal her feelings, but if she were to be feeling anything right now, it’d just be an annoying buzzing pressure in the back of her head that keeps trying to distract her throughout the day at random intervals. Yeah, that’s it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso's head hung back somewhat, white locks draping the back of the seat, spilling off towards the mid-section of the furniture as she took in Elyss' words and emotions, smelling all manner of bitter pain and irksome feelings underneath as she tried to keep herself relatively peaceful looking, until Elyss mentioned a tail. This jolted Caly out of her little restful state to look towards her behind, and lo and behold was there a lashing tail with shimmering dark opal scales. A pearly blush took her face as she immediately got up, but part of her tail, rather embarrassingly, cupped the back of the chair as it moved with her.

So rather than standing up and having the tail hide away, the Asthavon ended up tripping up and falling over with a chair on her ass. Only further embarrassed, her pupils turned to slits as she groaned audibly, tail swishing about as she would move to push the chair off her body, huffing in annoyance,

"Still getting used to that."

Patting her butt as it she was trying to put out a flame, soon the tail would vanish from sight, as if it were never there, "There we are.."

Her less than amused expression drew to Elyss, rubbing the back of her head, "..Was there anything you wanted to do, preferably not involving chairs or not having to think about sick friends for a little? We haven't seen each other in some time, after all."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:42 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh, what a rather humorous chain of events. One tries to stand up in shock, but of course, their lack of bodily control leaves them splattered on the floor like road kill. It seems someone has some work ahead of them when it comes to bodily functions. Though, having a tail probably proves difficult to navigate at times. Elyss won’t blame the flustered demon for her mishap.

“Well, try not to get stuck in a door or something with it, but, anyway, I don’t have a desire for anything, so I guess I’m down for everything. Eh, that excludes anything sexual by the way. Ulv probably would have explicitly joked about that.”

With that said, she moves towards the fridge and grabs herself a bottle of water. “So, I guess I’m down for any suggestions. Just been lazing around failing at cooking and whatever.” She shrugged her shoulders before heading towards the kitchen door and into the living area. Her eyes wander to the stairs that lead upstairs, her mind wondering on what Ulv is up to, but if the woman needs her, she’ll call, so for now, Elyss just takes a seat in one of the chairs and waits.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:22 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Her face lit up with a blush as Elyss warned her to not get it stuck in a door, covering her mouth and laughing softly as she shook her head,

"O-oh come on! I'm not THAT clumsy with my shape!"

Though.. She felt her skin crawl with the idea of doing anything sexual, a wave of illness striking her, melting away her embarrassment quickly as her eyes nervously swayed to the side, rubbing her arm as she shook her head, nervously laughing,

"Wh-what? No.. No of course not.. Nothing like that.."

She followed the redhead towards the living room, taking a seat as she thought for a moment, before perking up with an idea in mind,

"Oh.. I know! How about Truth or Dare? I've heard about it but i've never actually played it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Don’t lose your head shortie. For a friend of Ulv’s, sex jokes shouldn’t turn you a shade of green. Unless, you have a secret?”

And then, the idea of truth or dare is in her head. Crossing her legs as she sat there, her head tilted back some as her eyes focused on the ceiling. Well, Elyss hasn’t ever played truth or dare honestly. She can’t recall ever playing it anyway, even with her memories back. “Truth or dare? Well, pick one then. I’ll make ya do something first.” Looking back at Calypso, there seemed to be a dangerous gleam to the redhead’s stoic stare. Elyss already knows what she wants to ask. There’s no escape for Calypso. Pick truth or dare, but the request shall remain the same.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:39 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso's feet shuffled as she was seated, her hands resting on her lap as she soon was caught off guard when Elyss pinned the first turn on her, a bright iridescent shade of blush appearing on her face as she let herself be caught so easily, and by the sense she got from Ely, she already had something in mind...

"I.. Oh.. Uhm.."

The woman couldn't help but nervously laugh, but she was in defeat - She got herself into this mess, whether she liked it or not, and such a mess she had to play through,

"..Alright.. Then... I pick..."

She prayed Elyss wouldn't pick anything too uncomfortable, her eyes looking to and fro as she thought, releasing her tight breath,

"..Dare."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Dare? Dare! Alright, alright. That’s what Calypso has chosen. The poor demon’s fate has been sealed. The small smile that soon formed on Elyss’ face resembled something Ulv might have done; a smirk full of sweetness, yet, hiding behind unknown and worrying intentions behind it. Shifting a bit in her seat, Elyss would point at Calypso.

“Alright, I dare you to… ah, nevermind. Go steal one of Ulv’s toys.”

Well, she was going to ask for something rather particular, but she decided to not do that. The way her face fell as if she grew bored of the game already is a clear sign of this. Though, what she did dare Calypso to do was at least a bit interesting. Probably an easy task however. Knowing Ulv, the brute would just give Calypso the damn thing without any need for any sneaky shenanigans.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:13 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso, appearing a bit nervous of that smile, dear lord she forgot how much it freaked her out when even Ulv did it. Ely definitely had something rather interesting going on between her and Ulv... Hopefully nothing sexual.

She held her tongue, waiting for Elyss' response, cringing slightly when she asked her to steal one of Ulv's 'toys'.

"..Oh Gods why... Urgh, fine.. Give me a minute."

She got up, and rather stiffly left the room.

After a few minutes of her absence, she returned to the room, holding a 'toy' in one of her void tendrils, her face overly bright with a blush as she gave Ely a deadly glare through squinted eyes as she would gently place it down, slowly crossing her arms as she let out a huff,

"Okay Ely, if that's how you want to play, we'll play. Truth or dare?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:33 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hah. Well, even if it wasn’t her original dare, it still produced rather comfortable results. Comfortable for her, of course. Calypso, after returning, has a face almost as red as Elyss’ hair, and it definitely put a smug smirk on the redhead’s face. Would Ulv notice her missing toy? Of course. Ulv knows everything that goes on in her place and city. It’s one of the Mayor’s more annoying abilities. It makes it so hard to sneak around, but it does help keep the place and its citizens safe so Elyss can’t complain too much.

“Hmm… Well, considering how mad you probably are, I’ll pick truth.”

Why test the devil? There’s no reason to commit to committing some heinous act like Calypso was forced to do. This isn’t a game with clear winners and losers, but Elyss shall surely reap the rewards of her dare and leave Calypso with little if possible. Ah, is she suddenly feeling a bit competitive? No, that’s not it. Maybe she just liked picking on Calypso a bit. She does have a sort of complex when it comes to this kind of stuff. Always be on top, yeah? If you’re not the best, become the best. Besides, Elyss doubts Calypso could ask anything that’d fluster her.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum