Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:12 pm

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

There was no flying, there was no loud entrance, merely the young white haired demon walking up the steps to Ulv's manor, a solemn expression as she carried in her arms a vase possessing a beautiful flower arrangement. It was nothing huge or extravagant, just a simple gift wrapped with a bow to look nice. Calypso had a sick feeling in her stomach in regards to Ulv's condition, and her refusal to tell her what was happening. She knew Algos and her met up, but she decided to respect the woman's wishes and to not peer so deeply into those memories of her sister's engagements with her.

She quietly approached the door, that heavy feeling within her being increasing in weight as she debated just leaving the flowers at the door and turning tail - Ulv was practically omnipresent or something like that here after all, so she would know she left her a gift, right? But.. She wanted to see her friend's face again, even if it stirred worry in her. It would be meaningless to just drop a gift off without even saying hello.. No matter how much she wanted to run away from the truth.

She tightened her hand into a fist, raising it to the door, and gently knocked on the door. Her chest felt tight, breath thin as her fingers trembled, trying to put on a friendly smile as she was almost afraid to see what came out of the door.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty Re: My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A knock at the door? Well, even if Ulv is dying, not everyone knows such. Would people even stop coming if they did? Ulv would have surely invited them back again despite everything. Elyss is here now though, and this redhead has grown just a tad bit protective over her dying mother. So much so that she insisted on cooking, even though she can’t cook, but what time is it like the present to learn? Anyway, the door. Yes, the door. She’ll answer that before Ulv does. She’s literally just a room away. Wonder who it is though.

Throwing the apron aside, Elyss makes her way to the door, dressed rather casually: blue jeans and a white T. The doors are opened and… Elyss has no idea who this person is. They’re short though with white hair and a vase of flowers in their hands. The red haired Shinigami couldn’t help but raise her brow in questioning curiosity as her arms folded over her chest and black eyes focused.

“Hello. This is the Mayor’s place. Can I help you? Another suitor? Someone looking to be trained? Needing advice, etcetera etcetera.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:05 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

A little surprise at the door - Calypso's eyes lit a bit with shock as she saw it wasn't Ulv answering the door, but rather a familiar face she hadn't seen in quite a long time. Though she could see clear of day there was a sense of unfamiliarity with her, no shit she looked completely different compared to the last time they met, and.. Probably older looking now. Elyss definitely looked like she's met her own hand of turbulence...

"N-none of that, no.. I know Ulv wasn't feeling too well, so I wanted to bring her a present.."

Her gaze was low for a moment, contemplating, until her lips parted once again, a faint smile on her pale lips as her cheeks warmed,

"..But of course you'd be here, Ely... How have you been doing?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:59 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“And, how do you know Ulv?”

Elyss would ask. Actually, wait a minute. “How do you know me? Has Ulv told you about me? Never seen you before around here.” Her tone wasn’t much to go off of. It was straight and to the point. Of course Elyss wouldn’t know this woman as Calypso. The last time she’s seen this demon was when the gal had black hair and stood a bit shorter than she does now. Ah, but knowing Ulv, knowing every person that comes over would be impossible for the redhead, so she’s not going to worry too much about it. Even if Ulv is sick, the brute can still handle her own easily.

“Well, whatever. Come on in. I’ll be in the kitchen. You can put the vase on the dining table.”

Elyss turned, leaving the door open as she headed back into the kitchen. Then she groans. “Fuck it. I’ll just order take out.” She’d say before a pot is thrown into the sink unceremoniously. Cooking is harder than she thought.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:42 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Yep. She doesn't recognize me.

She would smile and nod as she walked in quietly, head tipped down as she would close the door behind her with a quick tendril, going along as told and placing the vase on the dining table. She assumed Ely had just taken up watching Ulv, which was reassuring considering the rather dower circumstances. Even if Ulv could take care of herself still, she still held worry about her being ill and by herself at home. As she was placing the vase down, she had a quiet wondering of if Elyss had changed too much from when they last met.

She jumped at the noise, head snapping to look at the kitchen with wide grey eyes, hearing the woman begrudgingly go with a takeout option. This only prompted the demoness to laugh gently - Well, at the very least that sounded like the Ely she knew.

Walking into the kitchen, she got a better idea of what was going on - Clearly a failure to cook something. Calypso understood that far too well.

"I feel you, i'm awful at cooking too.. Actually, I don't really know how to cook, now that I think of it.."

Laughing softly, she would sigh, "..Anyway Ely, I didn't hear about you. I might look really different now, but it's still.. Me, Calypso. We met a good while ago.."

Peeking from the kitchen entrance, she would smile hopefully, only partially worried the redhead didn't remember her at all.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:47 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What kind of takeout to get though? Eh. Probably something from that one Chinese place. Elyss recalls a while back to when she had gotten something there once. It was good. Ulv won’t mind, right? Hopefully not. Elyss had tried, and failed. There’s nothing else that can be done about it. Yep. Nothing at all.

There’s still the demon guest to deal with as well. Yep. Demon. Elyss can at least tell that much about this person. The particular demon isn’t something she’s privy to just yet. Comparing her now to then would be a mistake. They’re like two different people after everything that has happened since then. Though, that’s not all that important. The fact that they’re both bad at cooking is.

“Oh. Calypso. Hi. How ar- What?” Her brain took a second to really understand everything said. Looking over at the peeper, Elyss’ eyes narrowed, curious now. Calypso? The same girl from way back with black hair, shorter, and obsessed about a dirty kitty? Then, the fact that Calypso is a demon settled in. Guess some people just change a lot while some don’t. Elyss had changed inwardly while Calypso had changed… everywhere. There’s also no reason not to believe that this new chick is Calypso. It’d take a quick talk with Ulv to find out the truth, and someone wouldn’t come here lying. That’d be a death sentence.

“Well damn. Calypso. Guess that means you know about the situation. Guess that explains the flowers. And here I was thinking Ulv had woven some tale to get some tail.” And, that is said with a small smirk as her arms fold over her chest while she leaned against the counter. Of course, that still could be true knowing Ulv.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:06 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Of course she'd be met with some suspicion, sensing Ely's disbelief as she made a double take towards her properly revealing who she was. Well, that's far less explaining than she'd need to do if Elyss didn't recognize her at least. She knew exactly how to remedy any suspicions, however,

"I cleaned up that dirty kitty last we saw each other?"
She rose her brows, leaning against the doorway as she hoped that common event between the two of them would do the trick, unless she assumed she was some freaky demon who read thoughts or stalked people.

When she mentioned her knowing the situation, Caly sighed and nodded sadly, that look of drear darkening her eyes once more, "..Yeah. I know the situation."

However soon after she would narrow her eyes, ".. Me and Ulv don't.. Have that kind of relationship.."

A gentle shiver would run through her as that provoked very.. Unpleasant memories, as she would lift her head and sigh, "..But yeah, it's me, Calypso Asthavon, in the flesh, here to give my ill friend a vase of flowers."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Ulv never runs out of friends in this world. Everyday, I discover someone new in her life.” Her eyes moved away and up to the ceiling; her head tilting upwards. She seemed to be in deep thought suddenly. Though, as sudden as it was, it goes at the same rate. “...If only…” But, no one will know where those words were heading as Elyss sighed and pushed herself off the counter. Her black eyes refocused on Calypso before her head motioned to one of the chairs in the kitchen.

“You should have a seat, Calypso… Asthavon.”

Asthavon… Asthavon… That last name rings some bells, but Elyss doesn’t really care about a name she’s heard out in the wild, not right now anyway. It’s just how the world works. You meet someone new, barely learn anything about them, and one day, discover some crazy detail that everyone else already knew or didn’t know. Right now, this is the first time Elyss has heard Calypso’s full name and seen her so… vibrant. There’s a maturity about the demoness now, but she still looked rather youthful despite it. That shiver is interesting. Is there something else Elyss should know? She may provoke further or not.

“Anyway, how long have you known? How long has Ulv been sick?” Straight to the point; Elyss’ main concerns clear as day. She is worried, despite her stern look. If only this situation could be solved just like the kitty’s: a simple cleaning.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:18 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso sighed and nodded, the gentlest of smiles on her face, "Yeah, she certainly goes around.."

Meeting Elyss' indication, she would walk over, taking a seat as she would sit cross-legged, hands on her lap as she noticed the inflection in the woman's voice and sensed her searching, likely regarding her name, feeling her chest in knots as she had that quiet prayer in the back of her mind that the slipping of her full name wasn't a mistake.

Her head was low as she heard the redhead ask her about how long she knew of Ulv's illness, the young woman gently shaking her head,

"I don't know how long she's been sick. One day I came to visit and she just.. Felt wrong. That was a few weeks ago."

Her nose would wrinkle, her gaze low, "..For all I know she could've been sick for months and only now her ability to hide it's failing. All I know is that I probably can't do anything about it, not like she's up to try anything."

She grunted in frustration, a sigh of weakness escaping her throat, "..I just have a bad feeling, but I don't want to disrespect her wishes. If something's going to happen to her.. She's clearly already decided what she wants to do about it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:12 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Mmm… Weeks… Months… None of this is relieving any of Elyss’ stress at all. If anything, it worries her that Ulv has been suffering through this for a while now. It just goes to show how ignorant one can be to another’s suffering when they’re trying to focus on their own issues. Though, as if Ulv would have hinted at her sickness when she could so easily hide it in the past. The brute would have let Elyss leave all the same, uncaring for her own failing health. Two years… What a shit estimate. Two years is still too short, and Ulv isn’t even going to try to make it last. One issue that needs attention, and that brute will undoubtedly put her life on the line once more and shorten her time. This world isn’t nice enough to allow one to simply die peacefully.

“She’s stubborn. Even though she always gets on my case because of it, she’s just as bad about it herself. Once she has her mind made up, she’s a locomotive that doesn’t stop for anyone.”

Elyss’ eyes move over to the wall in silence as the room goes quiet. It’s weird to talk about someone slowly dying in their own home with them nearby. It’s weird how Ulv talks about it as well, but she can do as she pleases. Everything is just weird right now. This silence is annoyingly weird, so she’s going to fix that by changing the subject to something maybe a bit more pleasant. Her eyes don’t move off the wall though, even as her topic revolves around the demon in the room.

“Anyway, I guess that’s enough of this. Talking about it too much will make it stale quickly. How have you been Calypso? Seems you’ve been through… a few things.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum