Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by darkfunnel

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyToday at 10:06 am by THEFROST

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyYesterday at 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

» Intruder Alert?
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm by Henrex

» Siegharty's Faces
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_vote_lcapTime for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_voting_barTime for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_vote_lcapTime for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_voting_barTime for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138011 messages in 20616 subjects

Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]   Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

To say that Kimitsuki's spirits were higher than normal was quite an understatement; but still rather accurate thanks to how Kimitsuki had been more chipper than usual. After her trip to that forest, the one Kimi herself lived in once long ago, and how much closer herself and Hiroi had become; it was hard for Kimitsuki not to be quite joyful as she once more arrived home from work. She had a nice chunk of time off, time she requested a bit ago; to spend another weekend, or perhaps a bit more, with Hiroi. Sure, they spent most of their time together when Kimi was out of work; but more time to do the things they want to do is nice. With a whole free weekend ahead of herself, Kimitsuki was happy to return home and stretch her limbs; thankful to be home without too much pain in the day. When she arrived home, Kimitsuki went to task looking for Hiroi; both her roommate and a little bit more.

It could possibly be inappropriate to call Hiroi and Kimi a couple; but also it could be quite appropriate thanks to how the two interacted now. In the time between now and their trip to the forest, there had been far more physical affection; along with Kimitsuki probably giving Hiroi the most occasional kisses on the cheek. Every time, it was always received with a mixed reaction from Hiroi; and that was okay. However, today, Kimitsuki wanted to go somewhere with Hiroi; somewhere they could practice. Frankly, somewhere Kimitsuki could show Hiroi some things. After all, Kimitsuki wasn't always home, and she wanted to be sure that Hiroi would be safe if something happened; especially due to the fact that Kimitsuki always had a horrible wrenching feeling in her gut when she got it into her head that something could happen to Hiroi. However, she did understand that Hiroi could handle herself... But the girl being safer would put Kimitsuki at some ease.

Such reasons are why Kimitsuki came into the house, likely leaving her heeled boots at the door to flop onto the couch; relaxing a bit before she stood up and looked around for Hiroi. It was always interesting to find what the little demon had been up to in her time alone; especially when Kimi comes home to something as surprising as mid day dessert. Regardless, she looked around, calling out for the smaller demon she adored so.

"Heyyy Hiroiii~ You here?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue0/0Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]   Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyToday at 11:10 am

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

Kimitsuki may have been expecting to come home to something bizarre. Yet, there’s nothing out of the ordinary strangely enough. Kimitsuki during her moment of respite did not have the smaller Danava make her presence known. Actually, that alone should have warranted caution. Hiroi is known for greeting Kimitsuki near immediately when the redhead ever returns home before returning to whatever unorthodox activity that had captured the raven haired demon’s attention. There’s a good reason for this, and Kimitsuki will know of it shortly enough if she walks into the kitchen during her search for Hiroi.

Sitting at the dining table is none other than Hiroi herself, the short woman’s head in her crossed arms on the table’s surface. It becomes obvious, immediately, that Hiroi is asleep. The woman’s eyes are closed while her back rose and fell slowly with even deep breaths, a light snore slipping from her nostrils. Under her arms, there seems to be an opened book, its content still unknown for now. If one didn’t know Hiroi, they’d have thought the woman nothing more than a child, but there are small hints here and there of the Danava’s true ancient origin; the scales on her cheeks, her extraordinarily pale complexion, and the long waves of hair that lie around her person and the chair she sits on like a gothic curtain. Honestly, ever since that day in the woods, Hiroi has seemed to grow a bit, as if whatever had occurred within her that day had caused for a minor evolution to occur. Be it only a single inch or two added to her height with a bit more definition to her circular cherry-like face, it is a foreshadowing development that may lead to something strange in the future. Only time will tell.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]   Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki] EmptyToday at 5:39 pm

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Kimitsuki searched and searched, growing a small bit concerned as she found Hiroi was not responding when she called out for her; nor was she smelling anything from the kitchen. However, when Kimi ventured in there out of curiosity, there was Hiroi; sitting at the dining table and completely out like a lightbulb. Kimitsuki could not help but smile upon viewing such a precious sight; drawing closer to Hiroi. She was certainly asleep, deeply enough that it appeared Kimi's calls had not awoken her. In a way, that was okay... it was cute to see Hiroi like that, asleep so peacefully. All Kimi could hope was that her dreams were not fraught with things that caused her pain; but full of all the things that made her happy.

"Rest well, Hiroi~"

When Kimitsuki was right next to Hiroi, she had taken in the slight changes to Hiroi that had occurred in the time between their visit to Kimitsuki's first home and now. Her height, the curvature of her face; small, but noticeable when you live with someone for a long span of time. It was clear Hiroi was growing, but to what? Indeed, she was still small, all things considered; but it would quickly become harder to mistake Hiroi for a child with an abundance of hair. As Hiroi slept, Kimitsuki bent over and gave Hiroi a gentle kiss on the cheek; which likely sent a burst of warmth through Hiroi. After all, Kimi's warmth was great enough that even just that kiss would be warming. After she bent down, the Danava noticed a book under Hiroi's arms; it's contents mostly trapped by her arms. However, unless it was a cookbook, Kimitsuki would likely have no clue to what the book was unless Hiroi told her afterwards. Afterwards, with a gentle caress of the Danava's cheek, Kimitsuki turned to the kitchen; staring at the fridge as she thought.

Hiroi was always hungry, as far as Kimi knew, and waking up to a meal would likely be a nice treat for the sleeping demon. Which was why Kimitsuki went to make some food for Hiroi, cooking up a few meals while the demon rested; glad to greet her if Hiroi woke. Regardless, Kimitsuki did her best to cook Hiroi something good; and a few sweet things as well. She knew Hiroi well, the woman always enjoys her sweets. Besides, Kimi's plans for later in the day could wait for later; she wanted to spend a bit at home relaxing with Hiroi.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD