Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Creepy Trails Empty Creepy Trails

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Among his kin, few knew of him or spoke of him. Oh, he was the brother to Mana that much was self-evident. The energy he gave off was twisted and had that distinct Asthavon flavor. If they were ice cream, the flavor would be morally damaged and dysfunctional.

Or as one of his Familiars would put it best. "Fucked Up Beyond Recognition." Astaroth however found that to be both truthful and appalling. The Raven sat upon his shoulder, the Familiar of choice in most situations.

Black feathers seemingly made of shadow dispersed around him. Arriving in the rather quaint Town of Abingdon Virgina. Rather famous for its Creeper Trail, such a fascinating name. Though entirely misleading when one observed it from above.

Nothing creepy or akin to a graveyard about it. Such a disappointment, the humans often made such wonderfully dank repository for their deceased. Fine thinking location, as he brushed his clothing revealing fine yet somewhat mystical appearing threads.

The Raven on his shoulder gave a nudge and squawk in his ear. "Yes, we arrived without situation or delay, dealing with the family has always been a mentally stressful endeavor. " He said seeming to answer his familiar's question. Paying little heed to the surrounding locals or their business.

He'd landed on a sidewalk or what passed for one anyway. Small towns such as these didn't have the budget of larger cities. The futuristic chime and glimmers never truly interested him. He found them dull and dreadfully wasteful. But neither here nor there. Another sound as he sighed softly looking around before up at the clouds.

"I don't know, but any place was preferable. Demon World is such a depressingly empty place, I also find the constant challengers or people noticing who I am alarmingly similar to voyeurism. So I prefer the mundane of the Human World. It's less stimulating in that way. Far more for the knowledge and things though."

Astaroth didn't mind talking to Tobias around people, he'd done it for close to five hundred years. If a problem arose he'd merely erase their memories with magic. Certainly beat his Sister's method, such a pension for the destruction that one. Seemed his niece had inherited it.

He couldn't deny what the bird said as he offered a shrug. He did have the same impulses, the only difference was. He did his best to never indulge in them. To be certain he did hold a certain sickness and hunger for things. But that was neither here nor there.

Astaroth had rules he followed, guidelines he made for himself. To keep away from his family and they're over branching ideas. He held no illusion his family had once done much to earth. He chose to be reclusive and avoid them for five hundred years.

Until he felt something happen at the Harbor, he did not venture near it. But he did finally remove the ring and go to Demon World. So easy it would have been to put it back on. Fade back into obscurity and enjoy life and the pursuit of knowledge.

His last venture on Earth saw him attempt to buy a lovely Graveyard in Transylvania, that had gone off the rails. Due to him sensing the incident in the Harbor. The family was connected, by some very potent energies.

He walked towards the trail, deciding to enjoy a leisurely stroll while he was here. It wouldn't feel like the Graveyards he hungered to sit idle in. But it would certainly be a welcome diversion.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Creepy Trails Left_bar_bleue0/0Creepy Trails Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Creepy Trails Empty Re: Creepy Trails

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:59 pm

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

The demoness of avarice was, by all accounts, a curious traveler at heart. Living within grand castle with no one to speak to had long before run its course. Her knowledge of earth - outside of what her intuition and nature as a greed based demon told her - severely impaired. Her perception of morals - the laws of right and wrong - were bizarre. The logic of humans and the logic of demons shouldn't match to begin with but Thara was a prime example of why that line of thought held so much merit.

Add to that, the only forms of content from earth in her own castle were books of tragedy and romance, fantasy and fairy-tale. As of late, she had browsed through the different maps of the world and analyzed humans who favored locations that caught their fancy. In particular, one location of interest among a group of humans was the Creeper's Trail. The name held a sort of mystery to Thara. Was it frightening? Would Zombies leap out and attack? Would she catch the fierce gazes of a black cat or something else entirely?

When she had arrived, she had experienced no such thing. There was certainly a trail but there was nothing particularly creepy about it. There were was no aura of fear that had been instilled into her body as she walked along the sizably long pathway. Gazing at the trees, she sighed with a pout suitable for a spoiled child but out of place with her own countenance as an adult.

"Perhaps I should've researched first...?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Astaroth stopped on the trail, his eyes closing. This place required remodeling to live up to its name. He released a pulse of his demonic energy, beginning to cause small dead creatures to rise up. Astaroth didn't approve of killing with his Magic.

Magic fundamentally was an exploratory measure. Something to learn and grow with as one explored the reaches of the mind and magic. Astaroth stood letting his demonic energy leak, the power of the Asthavon energy a raw conduit. He could push further, tapping into his Death Energy.

But that was a measure that had lasting effects. Creating some undead to roam the forest while he was here would make it better. If a few tombstones were added to this place. It would have certainly made it somewhat more creepy.

His head turned now, sensing someone nearby. Oh, dear, a demonic being, or was he mistaken. "Tobias go up in the air and see who is here." The instruction was given to the Raven. Who flew into the air with a few beats of its wings.

Astaroth closed his eyes now, sharing sight with his familiar. He gained a vision of the female. Was she here for him, a servant of Inami or Mana perhaps? His nieces maybe, though it promised to be more problematic than it was intended to be.

His Raven landed on his shoulder, as the two vanished in a small number of wings. He walked out of the shadows now from a tree. He felt the shadowy wings come off his body now.

Shadow Warp, a spell though it wasn't very practical. It cost too much energy and truthfully wasn't a favorable situation. But his eyes fell on the female and her frame.

"Pardon, I wished to ask what brought you here..though I suppose that introduction does leave something to be desired. I mean it is a public place, I wish to inquire as to what brings a demonic being like yourself to such a misleading trail"

He said as small undead animals gathered around him, bones with bits of flesh hanging on them. His power was clearly that of Necromancy, even as he ran his index finger along his Raven's beak he waited for the response. Maybe it would make this place more interesting.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 am

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

The Danava of Avarice was taken aback by the sudden appearance of Astaroth as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere. However, such a fright was actually... quite thrilling! Perhaps this so-called "Creepy Trail" wasn't a ruse after all! Even though Thara stayed a few meters away from him, a wide smile formed on her face as she walked towards Astaroth and observed him from a distance. Her excited gaze had been consumed with various animals of the undead while she could hear the sounds of the undead in the distance.

It was so haunting.... so exhilarating! Why hadn't she seen all of this from her earlier travel through the forest? She had glided and moved through the air with such a slow pace that, given her lack of speed, she should've easily laid eyes on the frightful sights that stood and wandered before her eyes now.

"Necromancy, huh? Is this frightful sight one that was wrought by your own hands? if so, I must say the handiwork is superb. In the most exhilarating fashion, I have chills running up my spine! Oh,"

Thara would bow apologetically before she cleared her throat and offered her hand towards him.

"I am the Danava of Avarice - Thara. Mammon. Lady Greed. Well, well... let's see. I suppose my reason for coming here is that - and I know this might sound insane - but I enjoy traveling earth and visiting locations I read about in my castle. I can get quite lonely sometimes, you know?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 am

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Oh a woman of culture, how exciting to meet one. Whenever one saw his little angels, they always were always screaming or calling them gross. Poor little things didn't ask about it as he smiled. His digits spread as he gave a slight bow for dramatic effect.

"Guilty as charged, Astaroth Asthavon. Wayward Necromancer and general black sheep of the family."
He said as he looked over the forest, creating the undead took some energy yes. These little creatures, squirrels, and birds being brought back. He did wonder if a wraith would be a welcome addition to it.

Though he said his name in passing not caring for it much. "Ah a kindred spirit, I much prefer this realm. So many interesting and fascinating discoveries. I could never understand my family's desire to rule everything or remain caged like a canary. "

The world was vast and so many mysteries were left undiscovered. For example, what was the measure of a perfect corpse? How did one find a suitable crafting ground. This was a world of consuming and even the Dead was no exception. Creating and crafting the venture towards a world of possible outcomes.

He wanted to know everything, nothing to escape him from the logical standpoint. The world seemed so much more vast. The mortals did name these places so incorrectly. He'd been to several cities and seen plenty, five hundred years and plenty of time away from his home and kin.

He studied some of the undead being born from the ground. So many corpses and vivid choices of pets. It let him feel so much more alive. Perhaps a change of Familiar was in order. Avarice was it, he considered his pets. He didn't have a suitable one yet, surprising perhaps creating a new one would be in order.

Nothing fancy like the others, a ghost though that would put him behind on designing the perfect corpse. So much work and consideration over the minor details.

"These places due let me test my artwork, though the materials to work with are so mixed. Some in good conditions others like the specimens coming towards us."

He said as human bodies came out, flesh clinging to their bones like shirts. It was people with arms missing and other deformities that could only be attributed to the era they came from. This material was lackluster, hardly a perfect corpse. It wouldn't due, the soul and essences were so torn up.

Such a shame, mending these muddled things would take so long. Maybe an abomination with some stitchwork. It seemed possible, though the last time he made one it blew up. They were terribly unstable, corpses were such trouble makers. Parlor tricks such as this wouldn't meet his desires or inspire him.

His Raven began pecking his head protesting, as it spoke to him in a way he could understand. "Oh right, this is one of my familiar's Tobias. He's greeting you, but he forgets that he speaks to my Soul. Not a tune anyone outside our wavelength can hear, daft bird."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 am

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

As soon as Thara heard the word Asthavon, what were once exhilarating chills now seemed to turn to pangs of anxious tension building throughout her body. Her heart rate had increased tremendously as she inched away to a point where the distance between them was far apart.

It was not her intent to ignore everything else but seemingly hearing that word alone had caused her to bump into one of the undead creatures and scream out of reflex, falling onto her behind. Her mind had hardly registered any other words he said. Her breathing had become frantic as she stared at him with fear in her eyes.

"Please... don't hurt me! I-I-I..."

Although Astaroth would've found such a sudden shift in mood to be odd, the woman clearly feared the Asthavon - to the point that the mere mention of their name made her tense.

Anonymous

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:40 am

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Snapped from his thoughts by her sudden change in personality. His smile turned into a frown for mere moments. He sighed as he knew the reason this happened, the others did something again. They always did something, where his last name became a death threat.

He sighed in exasperation, it was exhausting being Mana's brother and Inami's in cases. Because they both held such reigns and some times of terror. "Hurt you, that is the furthest thing from my desires. A fellow traveler and someone who admired my art. I'd never raise a hand to them, let alone a spell. Undead Chicken maybe, but never harm."

It was upsetting in many ways, that any goodwill one set that name destroyed instantly. Astaroth didn't claim to be good, he was a demon after all. But fear like this, over his mere existence, bothered him. It wasn't needed and if anything was counterproductive.

This sort of thing was what lead to pitchforks and people coming to kill the monster in the books. It was drastic and saddening, that any time he wished to use his last name. This was the result, he felt Tobias gently peck his cheek. Softly comforting Astaroth as he knew the male didn't care for this.

"I swear, no matter the centuries they always seem to cause trouble. My kin has made our name in essence calling out in a mirror. We've become boogymen who take souls and bring misfortune. I implore you to listen to me Miss Thara, I hold no such designs or alignment. I am a man of Magic and Knowledge, fear does not aid these things. "

What could he do to prove to her what he said was true? Astaroth simply didn't have a solution. This was the trouble with being related to Mana, or being an Asthavon in general. The level of fear among demons or people, in general, was tragic.

Astaroth didn't know if the woman would recover, but he didn't want to ruin her trip. "If it would please you, I can depart the region. No reason for your visit to these Trails to be ruined by my presence." Though he would like time to correct the error in name, he did create a number of zombies. That would help create an ideal picture.

Though one couldn't force their presence on people, that was rude and very much a practice gentlemen such as he did not desire. Men of the Science of reality and magic. They were held to a standard, he'd not befuddle that here or anywhere. Though he did feel an ache to finish redecorating this place.

The name bothered him, that and the fact it was a bright vibrant place with life. But it was no matter, duty called once again on behalf of his family and whatever they'd done to this poor traveler.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

The Danava of avarice frantic mood slowly relaxed as she listened to Astaroth speak. He had no intention of laying a hand on her, harboring the thought entirely. To him, she was a fellow traveller, one who admired his art and the lengths he went to to make this trail truly live up to its name. Listening to him, she felt guilty about reacting in such a way but listening to so many of the tales and the sheer power of the Astahvon had caused her to react in fear rather than logic. Had his aim been to harm her, he could've done that from the outset when he sensed her presence.

Rising from her feet, she walked towards him and analyzed his appearance. He had indeed meant no harm. Clearing her throat, she formed a ruby within her hands and gifted him with the gem as a form of apology.

"I apologize, Astaroth, was it? You approached me like a gentleman should but the Astahvon is a source of fear for me and the other demons who have uttered their names. That said, you seem different. Huh, who would think? To meet a royal family member of the strongest family of demons on a night like this? It is a pleasure to meet you. Pardoning my overreaction, this is very remarkable handiwork."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Her reaction was pardonable, easily those brutes of his family caused problems. It caused artisans like himself no end to trouble. Somedays he wondered if just not having the name better.

"I am Mana's brother, but I have differing views on much. Truthfully, I find the waste of knowledge and fine travels appalling. War creates lost places that could be improved such as this. Wasteful, but there is no way around it. People raise a sword instead of a book or a coin. I think battles would be more interesting if settled at the flip of a coin."

His lips pulled upwards into his smile, his artwork being praised. That was a nice turn of events, what else could he do to improve the place? Spider webs could work, perhaps an undead spiderling could serve the purpose. His mind ventured between her and his art. He could freeze the trees but using that would destroy the life here.

A balance was needed not absolute death, that was the problem with such things. "Thank you, I think I'll put them to work decorating the place."

He clapped his hands together causing the human and animal corpses as well as bugs to fall in line. The job was simple, to make this place creepier. The vibe and name were entirely wasted.

"Alright my pretties, I need you to begin making this place live to its name. Some tree's changed, spider webs and a couple of vines brought in should do the trick. I want this trail to be living up to its namesake. So be sure that you create some stuff as well, dolls you buried and other things would be lovely. Oh, that would be a darling touch, hang some dolls in some trees. Find them or bring me the material to make them. Shoo now, off you go to work."

He smiled having set about this duty of making this place look more creepy, ideas flowed in the artistic mind he had. He spotted a bench nearby, while it wasn't creepy and simple it would do.

"So all that trouble aside Miss Thara, I believe you may enjoy this process a bit. They'll bring stuff and we can get this place nice and spooky. Undead aren't perfect for creating the atmosphere this place needs. Though they work very well in my art pieces. I have others, but using them here would cause unrest. I keep my masterpieces stored. The others though, like my Raven friend here. Are fine works that took much time to accomplish."

She'd opened a can of worms few people would dare. Astaroth loved talking of his creations, knowledge and the pursuit of it drove him. One day he wished to make the perfect corpse. It was an abstract problem, a pair would be ideal. As Male and Female corpses would be required.

It also required a broader perspective. Human corpses alone weren't able to craft them. It required a deeper understanding and devotion.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:29 pm

SCIONESS OF AVARICE

THARA

Creepy Trails 6EdIfMt

Listening to Astaroth as he spoke, Thara felt a pang of guilt in her chest as she gazed at the necromancer. She overreacted like a fool! He was nothing like the frightening image of those tyrants that she feared.

He was but a man who found beauty in the macabre. It was such an admirable passion and Thara upon further observation--could clearly tell how enthusiastic he was about someone praising his work.

She certainly didn't mind humoring him more. In fact, as he commanded his familiars to lay the blueprint for his vision, Thara's eyes glittered with the wonder and awe of a child witnessing an image of a fairy tale come to life. Floating in the air beside him, she commented on how he had unexpectedly brightened her day.

"Astaroth... I apologize for my overreaction to your name. As I listen to you and observe your familiars, you seem to be a kindred spirit who admires the macabre of the undead or the mystery and fear of the unknown. I cannot wait to witness the finished result~"

Floating besides Astaroth, Thara observed his familiars with an excited gaze, eager to witness the finished result.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum