Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)]

Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:22 pm

SURGEON OF DEATH

Enter Law

トラファルガー・ロー

At this point Law was done with being uncomfortable. Maybe he didn't express himself in such a way very frequently... Or ever really, but if he was going to do something he was going to do it well. That was just the standard he held himself to.

"Yeah, that's a better question. Harder to answer, but better."

He took a measured sip of the sake that had been poured into his cup once more, and after a moment longer of thought, he spoke up.

"I guess I should say that I could never explain it fully, although I suppose you weren't really asking for that. I don't think there's anything that I can say that would make very much sense, either, I just know that it's how I feel. I enjoy spending time with you, more than with anyone else. I find the way you carry yourself incredibly attractive, but I think more importantly than anything, I respect you. I respect the decisions you've made and your efforts to do what you thought was right. And I can't say that my opinion of you could never change, you'd have to be stupid to say something like that, but it would certainly take a lot."

At this point he finished his sake, and once more sat the glass upon the table. Law thought for a moment before he spoke again.

"I'm open to telling you about my past if you care to tell me about yours. This may not be the time or place for that though. I've actually got a few things to take care of, but I'm free tomorrow night, if you'd be so kind as to join me for a casual dinner and conversation?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:14 pm
Did ya miss me? [Law, Murasaki(actually SwordBro)] - Page 2 Fj7VNHf

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"All the good questions are usually hard to answer, I've noticed."

Murasaki's eyes studied Law carefully, though they didn't give anything away about that fact. She was more than used to studying opponents in the heat of battle, when every bit of information was needed to keep one's life. Compared to that, a social situation, even one as serious as this, wasn't that difficult.

"Well, I respect you too. You've done well, not just in the Gotei, but in doing what you've aimed to do. And I don't think many people would have made the sacrifice you did."

She'd expected the last question from him, though admittedly, she'd been a bit worried that he would have asked it in a way she would need to turn down. Law wasn't an idiot though, far from it, so it didn't surprise her too terribly much that he'd asked like he did.

"Sure, I'm free tonight. I think that'd be good to talk about."

END POST | UNSUNG

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum