Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyToday at 2:56 am by Rawk

» This Blade of Mine Glows With an Awesome Power [Fuuen, Yugiri]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Rawk

» Drinks After Work [Murasaki/Alastor]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 8:31 pm by Rawk

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Shizuo

» Wandering [Micaiah]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by Absentee

» Modern Crusaders (Saisei/Yoshitsune)
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Geeky Raven

» Not My Vice (Hanako/Elyss)
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by Ame no ko

» Unseen Wounds [Closed]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by MorpheusDavol

» Earth: Territory Claims [V2]
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 8:40 am by Gamma

Top posters
THEFROST
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_vote_lcapMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_voting_barMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_vote_rcap 
JJ
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_vote_lcapMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_voting_barMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140518 messages in 20916 subjects

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Left_bar_bleue288800/999999MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?   MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

Another day and another patrol. It was weird, Vandenreich was all over the place. It seemed to be growing pretty big and as they were the presence of Shadow Fall was loosening. It felt less like Shadow Fall now though and more like a bunch of loose demon groups that had made their homes in America and therefore more willing to defend it to the death.

It was pretty unfortunate but her job wasn't the lives of Demons or people. It was in fact, the protection of the Soul Cycle. Yep, yep and with her familiarity of America thus far it's why she always found herself travelling here.

"Hey there little guy, don't worry. I'm Mikocchi, are you doing okay?"

She asked the little boy with an eroding chain. He looked sick and it was pretty close to being finished. Good thing she was here to save him from being a hollow. Spending a good half an hour chatting with him and reassuring before he felt comfortable to undergo the konso process and get sent to Soul Society.

"It's okay. Mikocchi promises it'll be okay after this, okay? No one will hurt ya."

When he vanished the fox girl gave a good sniff. Did she smell the faint scent of a person. It took her a moment to think about whether or not she call out her shikai and get Tenken to sniff out the person but if it was a poor soul or hurt person then she didn't want to scare 'em.

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Left_bar_bleue419100/999999MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?   MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? 6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

America was a strange place compared to her homeland, something to be expected, but still shocking, to say the least. She wasn't really there to aid the Quincy in driving out whatever remained of demonkind in America, despite being half-demon herself, she wasn't seeking out souls to purify and send them to the Soul Society -- though she would if she came across any -- she was mainly there to see what America was like.

All she knew about it was what she had heard about it through the rumors and stories passed around back home, and the experiences that her brother had when he had returned from the front. Thus, it was fairly expected that her knowledge was extremely limited, extremely negative, and obscenely focused. From what she had found so far, America had been a fairly interesting place.

There were countless amounts of things that she recognized from the days of their debut and creation in Japan having been imported, be it food, technology, or media, and she certainly could appreciate that the wonders that she knew in her younger years before her death had become a trend in more than just Japan. The girl smiled softly as she rounded the corner, her smile fading instantly and her body locking up just as quickly.

A Gotei Shinigami was standing there -- and they were...a fox girl. It was a mixture of shock, concern, fear, and confusion all at once as she found herself staring at the fox girl in disbelief. She could detect faint traces of spiritual energy in the air -- she must have been there to perform a Konso, and Kitarune just...had to basically walk right into her, didn't she? Very slowly beginning to take a step backward, she kept a hand ready to pull out a hairpin and turn it back into her Zanpakuto.

Even if she was ready for conflict, she was still practically a deer in headlights right now.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Left_bar_bleue288800/999999MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?   MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? EmptyYesterday at 5:42 am

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

She stared at the intruder. Her ears flicking while she gave a studious look to the purple haired girl. Who was she? Time to check it out and investigate, she jumped at Kitarune. Not really showing much speed befitting really powerful foe.

Himiko was strong in other areas though, closing the distance and sniffing Kitarune.

"Oh wow, your hair is totes cute. Who are ya? I'm Himiko, Shikamura Himiko. I'm like totally cool and cutest of the Seventh Division. So what squad are you from Miss Mystery Shinigami?"

This was her power. The power of talking to people, kind of. Until they got bored, annoyed or tired from hearing her talk. Himiko never got tired of her own voice though. Never ever... Ever.

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: North America :: America-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD