Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Empty Re: MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 am
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

Himiko didn't really get why she was so disturbed over the idea of the Soul Society, it wasn't like it was that bad when she went through it from end to end no less. Though, she guessed other people might find it hard. Soft and squishy people, since she was made of tough stuff although that did come down to being influenced by the more bestial traits and way of thinking.

"Whatever, it's cool."

Shrugging off her trauma like it was nothing, she took up a more thoughtful expression. She guessed Kita was right, although the context didn't make sense. It should be Houmahou, at least as Himiko understood how North Magic would be said. Ah well.

"Atsuko it is. Sounds like my name and that's totally adorbs, Hi-Mi-Ko~"

She cheerfully said and her flicking ears expressed her agreement. Atsuko and Himiko, it rhymed so well. She was a genius poet now.

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 Empty Re: MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN?

Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
MAGICAL GIRLS AND FOX GIRLS. IS THIS JAPAN? - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

Despite being a bit put off by her brushing off most of what she said, Kitarune found herself smiling in hearing the cheerful shift in the other Shinigami's voice, giggling softly at the notion that their names were similar. It was kinda cute, now that she thought about it. A warm smile spread across her cheeks as she held her hands behind her, clasping them together as she rocked back and forth on her feet idly.

"It is kinda cute. Himiko...that means 'sun child', right? You're really a Shinigami?"

She looked the girl over, only just now fully processing the canine traits that she had. She couldn't sense any demon energy from her, so she couldn't have been like her brother, who had manifested wings, with her only gaining the avian physiology that they shared. She didn't even think that it was possible for regular Shinigami to have traits like that, much less have them be fully functional and controllable extensions of their body.

"I've never heard of regular Shinigami having canine traits before...that's really cool, but also kinda weird."

She straightened herself out, rubbing the back of her neck softly.

"Sorry about my little, um, freak out. I haven't met a lot of Shinigami, only about four. You're actually technically the third Shinigami I've met that been from the Gotei, I think."

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum