Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Rawk

» Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Lillian

» Maximum Security, Maximum insecurity (Tsubasa The Maggots Nest)
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Geeky Raven

» Vestige of Resolve [Private/Wan] [Henrex/Calypso]
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by Mirja Eeola

» Hakuda in High Def
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:46 pm by Geeky Raven

» Distant Horizons
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm by Geeky Raven

» One Step At A Time
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am by Rawk

» Grasping Futures
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am by Rawk

» Devil's Palace [Algos/Santa]
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm by ForgottenMercy

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_vote_lcapJefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_voting_barJefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_vote_lcapJefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_voting_barJefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Mirja Eeola
Gamma
Geeky Raven

Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Event Creation Template
  • Name: Jefferson City Clean Up

• Character: Vandenreich members and those who wish to be of assistance

• Difficulty: Hard

• Type: Event Thread

• Info:

Recent reports have suggested abnormal activity around the remains of Jefferson City. Vandenreich agents that were tasked with investigating these abnormalities have gone missing, and the few that have returned, share tales of aggressive Hollows and Demons that circle the remains of Jefferson. In an attempt o combat the sudden hostility, the VC of the Sternritter and main organizer of America's reformation, Helle Armstrong, has created a task force of their finest and of volunteers to infiltrate, discover, and detain the rising mystery behind Jefferson City.

• Notes:

1: Sign-ups for this event shall last until Monday, April 5th, to allow for everyone to decide whether they wish to partake in this event or not.

2: After sign-ups, a post shall go up for the event the next few days. There will be a required post from all who wish to participate. Posting order and time restraints will not be enforced until everyone who had signed up post or drop out.

3. Once the first posts are made, there shall be only two days allowed for each person to post, the day after the two day time limit being the last day that that particular person is allowed to post before being skipped. Everyone gets one skip before they either allow the event organizer to post for their character or wish to drop from the event.

4. There shall be two threads for this event, one being created later in the event for a special purpose. All rules above will apply for this second thread.

5. For people who wish to join the event after signups are closed must speak with me, and I shall decide if you are allowed to join into the event later after discussing it with staff and event participators.

6. Questions are directed towards me for clarification if required.

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/1Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:05 am

[adm]This event is approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Mozy
Resident Black Woman
Mozy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:59 am

I'll throw Jojo up in there. Will she survive? Fuck if i know

Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:25 pm

I'll go ahead and sign Alastair up too, sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Yaksha
Experienced Member
Yaksha

Member Info
Platinum Points:
156300/9999999Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:01 pm

You know I gotta be there for this one.
Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10015/100000Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 3:53 pm

I'll be joining the event with Saisei.

Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) KMyp5MzJefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Mae
Starter Member
Mae

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm

i’ll throw loukas in here
Back to top Go down
Lillian
Seasoned Member
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
42100/16000Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:08 pm

I'm in w/ Caly~
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/1Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:36 am

After much deliberation, I've decided I'm in.

Ira's in, and he's wearing jorts.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7900/999999Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)   Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS) EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 am

Throwing in the resident Elder God Ky'rin. It's just vibing.

Jefferson City's Shindig (SIGN UPS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Event Creation Center :: Approved Events-
Jump to: