Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_vote_lcapBreaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_voting_barBreaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_vote_lcapBreaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_voting_barBreaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko
Slayer

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]   Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 8:14 pm

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WANDERING DEVIL

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Spoiler:

Kokuto had spent every moment of the time he had sent the letter to the Vandenreich rethinking and rewriting every word that he put out. Of course, only then was it when he thought it was time to be a perfectionist. But, after many moments of rethinking, word, and passage changes, he had finally been satisfied with the final product. However, one thing that he hadn't been expecting was the near-immediate response time.

It was a bit of a relief, he wouldn't have to worry about the lingering anxiety of waiting. With little to no wasted time, Kokuto got himself prepared for the meeting, dressing in more formal clothes than the casual, somewhat tattered attire that he usually wore. But, there was nothing that he could do about the rest of his rather stand-out trait -- namely, the lesions and burns that littered his body. Well, it couldn't be helped.

He had made sure to include in his letter a few things, the first of which being that he was a demon, noting that if they felt the need to restrain him because they didn't trust him, that he wouldn't resist. But, he also included that he was not involved with Shadow Fall, at any point.

Thus, Kokuto straightened his clothes out, took a deep breath, and opened a portal that would lead him to the Vandenreich's base of operations: the City of Lights. Kokuto took a deep breath and stepped through, arriving where he was designated to meet with, well, whoever was meant to meet with him, ready for any possible precautions that might be taken.

He was here peacefully, but he was fully aware of the reputation that demonkind had, and he was here to, hopefully, take a step to remedy that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]   Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Ninsianna was not fond of her own kind. That was a truth she held rather deeply, and perhaps more strongly than nearly anyone else. Many hated demons, but few, she suspected, could begin to fathom the depths of her reason for feeling such disdain. However, such hatred was, in a word, unprofessional. She could not, and would not, allow it to interfere in the work she had undertaken.

So, naturally, she greeted the inbound demon with a cordial nod, clipboard in hand, and allowed not one single iota of her disdain to leak through. It was not relevant, after all.

"A pleasure to meet you. Ninsianna Kishar, secretary to the Grandmaster. My sincerest apologies that he is unable to meet you in person, but matters at present are quite pressing. I, however, speak with his full authority on all matters."

For the Danava of Bureaucracy, even absolute hatred could scarcely even hope to change her tone of voice. If the agony of a world two centuries deep in turmoil had not ruined her, then surely a bit of deep-seated spite could barely even begin to change her demeanor.

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to: