Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo]

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:24 pm
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

As Kyo left the office of the 7th Division captain, there was no small amount of discontent on his features, and he had to take a moment or two to collect himself so as not to cause some sort of scene here. The efforts he had put into the 7th Division's barracks were nothing short of extraordinary, and he would've liked nothing more than to actually begin construction on them as soon as possible. But, whether it was because of genuine incompetence or some personal vendetta against the project, it seemed that the 7th's captain was willing to put every possible roadblock into his way.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself a bit, Kyo simply began to walk once more, his stride a bit faster than it normally would have been and his features a bit harder. There wasn't much other work he needed done around the 7th Division, but if nothing else, he would take a little bit of time to study these yurts that the captain had been so adamant were more than acceptable as barracks. He doubted that he was missing anything, but it would be best to at least check, anyway.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty Re: Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo]

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:15 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Yurt inspection complete. That’s ten done, leaving ten more to go. This isn’t her job, normally, but she had wanted to try it out. She’s done a lot of different assignments, but checking the yurts for any damage had evaded her. It’s not she was stressed to get it, but something new is something new. It’s pretty simple. All she has to do is check to make sure everything on the list is in working order: bathrooms, stoves, doors, windows, beds, and other miscellaneous stuff. It’s rather therapeutic actually. Checking that things aren’t broken is somehow better than breaking things. Who knew?

Now, onto the next yurt. It looks to have no wear and tears on the outside from where she can see as she neared. The only odd thing about it is the man that seems oddly interested in it. Is he a new member? Elyss has never seen him around before. There’s something off about him, like he’s troubled by something. Well, it’s not any of her concern. Then, why is she actually walking up to this dude? She doesn’t look too interested in what’s going on, but she’s just not one to leave someone so blatantly confused.

“Hey? Yo! What are you doing? Lost? Need some help? You’re in the way.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:57 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

It was good that his new company had begun the conversation with such a lengthy variation of greetings, otherwise Kyo might well have been so caught up in his own study of the yurts as to completely miss what she had said. The tone of her voice had actually made him look a bit higher than her eyes ended up being, and it caught him a bit by surprise that such a tone had come from a woman of her size.

"Ah, sorry about that. No, I'm not lost at all. I've just been studying these division barracks. Your captain seems fond of these yurts, so I thought it might be good to come and figure out why. They take up a lot of room out here, and I can't imagine it's convenient at all to have such a huge swath of land for your grounds when you need to talk to someone."

Shrugging that all off, his general discontent still a little bit obvious in his tone, Kyo put a hand on his hip as he considered the rest of what she'd said. In the way?

"Didn't mean to get in your way. You're part of this division, right? What's your opinion on them?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:05 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Eh? What the Hell you on about?”

Inspection? Isn’t that her job? Wait. Why is someone who’s not even in her Division checking up on the yurts? She didn’t mean to look judging nor suspicious, but her brow rose anyway as she looked this man up and down, sizing him up. For a second, it looked as if she were about to say something incredible rude or unnecessary with how her lips pursed, but, with a nonchalant wave, any hostility she was given off vanished. It’s almost as if she determined it’s not worth her time or something.

“For someone who’s not a member of the Seventh, of course it looks unnecessary. I thought the same thing, but it’s home now. Sometimes your home isn’t the tidiest or convenient at times, but, after a while, you get used to it, and soon, you can’t even imagine it another way. I think it’s something all of us here has come to adore.”

Well, that was a pretty wholesome answer that left her mouth. A second ago, she looked as if she was about to tear someone’s head off with her bare hands. Speaking of her looks, not many expect for someone of her size or appearance to come out of the gate with such harsh language or straightforwardness. That’s just Elyss for you.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:41 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Huh. That really hadn't been an answer Kyo would have expected, least of all from someone with a tone or an appearance like hers. That said, he couldn't call it a bad thing at all. She had spunk, most people probably wouldn't have answered him so plainly.

"That's a good answer! I guess I don't have much I can say against that, do I? Still, I can't help but feel my pride's been a bit wounded! After all the work I've put into the blueprints, I've been outshown by tents!"

Kyo's demeanor had lightened rather dramatically in the brief time of this exchange, helped tremendously by Elyss' own blunt nature. He'd been pretty ready for fury, though he wouldn't have minded that either.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:23 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Pride? Nothing wrong with that. What blueprints? You a builder or something? Guess the Captain told ya to fuck off or something, huh? She has a pretty way of warding off things she doesn’t like.”

Well, him being a builder would explain why he’s checking out the yurts. It explains why he’s even asking her such things. The yurts are sort of impractical, but everyone is cool with them. She doesn’t see a reason, herself, to change up anything. No one’s complaining. Would it be better to have actual buildings? Fuck yeah. You’d have to be an idiot to think that tents are better than actual barracks. Some things in life just don’t need complicated reasons or stipulations and whatnot.

“I suggest building something else, to be honest. Something cooler than barracks for this ungrateful Division.”

With a nod, she moves to actually inspect the yurt, running her hand against its outside to test for weakened areas or holes. The window isn’t broken which is good. That’s a check on the checklist.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:23 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"A builder indeed! I'm Sawachika Kyo, architect of the Kenpachi Foundation headquarters and head of the demolition of the Unabara Estate! I've had the plans ready for these barracks since the division was first established under Captain Commander Suika, but red tape's kept things from going through. Complete nonsense, that's what I say!"

Shrugging the whole situation off, Kyo returned his attentions to Elyss and the tents. He couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion, if only because he found the simplicity of it fairly charming. If he had it his way, he'd have just gone around building whatever needed building, but it usually wasn't that simple.

"Oh yeah? And what would this ungrateful division think was cool, eh? I've still got my pride on the line, here! I'd be a failure of a man if I didn't get something done!"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Kenpachi Foundation? Well, that struck a nerve. So, this guy built the building that those fake Kenpachis are using? He must be a good builder if it’s still standing with those supposedly strong phonies inside it. She felt like saying something about it, but what good would that do? He just built the building. He probably doesn’t care what it’s being used for honestly. Builders just enjoy it when their stuff is appreciated, sort of like artists. And, that’s their current dilemma. What would the Division want if not actual buildings?

“Sounds like something you’d have to do a survey for. I can’t speak for everyone, but I wouldn’t mind a closer spa. The water really helps with sore muscles.”

At the thought of her muscles in pain, she couldn’t help but roll her shoulders. Though, she’s quick to follow it with a shrug. She doesn’t really know how to help him out here. All she’s able to do is give him her thoughts on what he should do and leave it up to him.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:24 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Well, I'll see what I can do about that. Soreness is a tremendous scourge after proper working, so I would hate to leave you unrewarded after your efforts! I'll have to ask around to see if others would agree, but a spa is a sound plan!"

With an energetic laugh, Kyo crossed his arms, his whole gait clearly indicating that he was much less tense now. While he of course still cared a great deal about his efforts, he understood that he could likely repurpose the plans if there truly was no chance that he would be able to bring the barracks to fruition. He supposed this was inevitable, really.

"You look to spend a great deal of effort on such physicality, hm? Your build is quite impressive."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You asking to get punched in the face?”

Her hand now on her hip, her brow rose at his little compliment. She knows she’s ripped. Everyone knows she’s ripped. In fact, they know it so well, they don’t even bother commenting on it. Well, Alastor does, but he’s one of the few who get a pass on calling her names. He’s a tough cookie, and she respects that. Kyo gets a pass though. He doesn’t know her, and she doesn’t know him. Besides, he’s an architecture. He’s just noticing the perfect form known as Elyss. For a second, her initial content became something a bit more akin to egocentric. However, that came and went.

“But, anyway. Yeah. Just do a survey if you want to build something for us. Can’t go wrong with those.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum