Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]

Mon May 31, 2021 2:11 pm

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

It was about time to address the elephant in the room.

The long hair, tatted-out elephant that not only took up one room but also lived in her house. Well, technically her family's house, but still. Chidori wasn’t going to turn him away and keep him away from his children, he wouldn’t do that to her and back then she had, frankly, missed him. But since their breakup and subsequent reunion, the two haven’t really exchanged many words. Chidori has gotten quite familiar with “hello” and “goodbye”, but besides that, there hasn’t been any communication between them. And while they could just keep going on about this without truly addressing the issue, Chidori would like to think that she’s grown up in the past year and has moved past that sort of behavior.

And so she waited for him to show up. Currently, Chidori is sitting down on a bench in her courtyard. A servant was actually sent for Sol instead of Chidori doing it herself. Even if she has grown up, she’s still bad at initiating this sort of conversation. In hopes of not killing her chances before she’s even started, she just went with the safe way of inviting him out. And in her defense, it was what they were paid to do. If she couldn’t call on her servants in times of convenience, what was their point?

The sun was high, the sky was clear, and the air was warm. The day was perfect to mend some bridges but horrible for burning them down.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Sumera-character-list
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty Re: Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Sol was in his room, packing actually, when the servant came to retrieve him. He was a bit surprised about that, but he'd tell them he'd need a second. He took a deep breath once the door closed behind them, shaking his head. He wasn't sure he if he was ready for this. In truth, he probably wouldn't ever be. But with that being said he'd stand up gathering himself, throwing on an outfit he had on hand. As he exited his room he'd followed the servant to where Chidori was.

When he walked into the courtyard, Chidori would see the father of her children. His shoulder's rolled backwards, his head held high. The fierce grey-green irises he had seemed to maintain a liveliness to them. Far different than when they first met. He looked different, in heart and appearance. Yet, there was no hiding the undeniable tension to his movements. Coiled tight like that of a fighter, on edge and ready to spring into action. She'd seen that side of him before in the pits.

"Hello, Chidori." The tenor would say as he stopped short of her, standing across from her as she sat. Almost as if despite the small distance between them, there was a chasm longer than any gash in the Earth.

END POST | THE DEAD

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] JfH75kA
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:15 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

First, she would sigh, then she would speak.

"I'm sick of hello's. I think you know why I called for you, this has been a thing I--we have needed to talk about for a long time. I don't this to be a lecture nor do I want an argument, I want a conversation, a discussion. If you're willing to let me have it." She would pause for a moment and wait for an answer before speaking once again.

"I owe you an apology. I know the actions that I've taken have hurt you, have made you feel betrayed. And for that I'm sorry, it was never my intention to purposely go out of my way to hurt the father of my children. That being said, I've spent a lot of time thinking while you've been gone. A lot of time alone, in my thoughts. All of it, seemingly, for nothing because... uh... I don't know what I want." As she spoke her last sentence, her voice shifted from a tone of sincerity to annoyance, not at him but at herself. It feels like she's been at this point before, fucked it up, and has returned once again.

"I-I want you in my life, I think. I know I don't want you to leave, not again, not on the terms we split with last time. I just don't think that I want to return to how we were, at least not for the time being. Things were said, things happened that I think were too important to just ignore and return to how we were. What you said about me, how I was, I took that to heart. I tried to change, I really did, and I would like to think to some success at least. But-" There was a sudden stop as Chidori was having trouble finding words to convey what she wanted. To her, it was like navigating a minefield, trying to find the right words to say because she really did care for him and really did want him to be back in her life but knows that what she has said in the past was what ultimately led up to their split to begin with.

"But what I can I do for you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:20 pm

He listened to her speak, after all it was the least he owed her. Even if a part of him wished to simply leave, as she spoke his arms crossed on his chest. Perhaps not the best sign for communication, but there was definitely some tension to this entire situation. But he listened to everything she had to say, without saying a single word in response. Not once did he cut her off, only nodding when she spoke about wanting a conversation. It took perhaps a great measure of his will power to betray how deeply this effected him, the bubbling of emotion in his stomach.

Finally, after she had said everything he was merely silent. His arms remained crossed before a discomforted sigh left his lips, eyes closing as his arms dropped. A deep breath was taken as he tried to steady himself, his nerves. It was clear that a lot was moving through his head, before finally he responded in kind. His voice steady, his eyes opening slowly. There was a change in Sol from when they had their last meaningful conversation.

A darkness remained in him, within his soul. That remained. That deep seeded chaos which seemed to at times dominate him. There was a good man inside of him, but it was wrestling with a demon. And more often than not, that demon won.

"I learned a lot, when I was gone. I gained a lot, when I stayed with the Suika." His smooth tenor seemed carefully maintained, his hands lifted themselves up to reveal the tattoos that adorned his body. "These are more than aesthetic. Personal meanings to myself. A dragon across my arms, Yin-Yang upon my fist... and roses across my chest." He'd slowly stop speaking as if trying to pick what to say next.

"I know you slept with someone, or someones, else when we separated. When I found out, I was angry. Because I didn't. I chose not to, because I thought- I thought- we where going to come together again. After we changed. After we got better." He'd shake his head bringing a hand to his head, running his fingers through the long black hair. He'd inhale deeply, sighing with a mix of frustration and annoyance. "I guess I was being naïve." He'd wave his hand dismissively.

A pause, his head turning to look towards the second of the house where their kids remained.

"I don't think there's anything you can do for me, except try to be a good mother to our kids. Because, as much, as I want to just- leave- I won't ever leave them. I'm preparing to leave your estate, I think it's time I establish something for our kids beyond.. this.. fucked up family." He'd remark, almost bitterly, clearly losing control of the carefully neutral state of mind. Instead the white hot coals of anger seemed to be taking hold. His eyes closing tightly, his back turning to her. A sharp sniff through the nose.

"I'm glad you're trying to be a better person. Really. I am. But I just don't know, if I can handle anymore heartache. Maybe this is selfish of me, and maybe a better man could let things go. But I can't. Not now." His head hung low for a second, a heart beat of silence passing.

"I am trying, so very hard, to be more than this, Chidori. I have to, become better than this. For our kids. For.." He stopped, painfully. His head rising up as his shoulders squared themselves.

"For myself."

END POST | THE DEAD

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

"I-" There was a moment where she was going to interrupt him but stopped herself. Respect was a two-way street and it was his turn to cross. She sat and watched intensely as Sol spoke his grievances and all she could do during that time was nod, to show that she was listening. Understanding though? A different matter. There were things he brought up that had just rubbed her the wrong way that she had to get off of her chest.

"Alright. Did you know that for a while I thought you were dead? Over the span of my pregnancy, I would write you a letter once a month and give them to your mother, only to hear nothing back, ever. After what happened to you, the trauma of being killed, I was worried for a while. I would have looked for you but you said that we shouldn't see each other, so I didn't."

"A lot happened while you were gone Sol. While you were wherever living out your best life, I was living my worst. I'm glad for you that you were able to find yourself, but my living situation, my mental situation, my emotional situation were different. Guaranteed."

"My father died, Sol. The only other man to love me besides you, the man who would love me through thick or thin, the man who literally raised me. Dead. I had to plan his funeral. I had to plan my replacement for him. All while I thought you were never going to come back at worst and were just ignoring me at best. Like I didn't matter to you. Like all I existed for was to get knocked up. Sol, you have no idea what I had to endure to have those children, their actual birth removed. I love them. They're my babies. But my reputation will never be fixed."

"And I feel like it should be said we never slept together. The farthest we got to was a kiss, anything past that was interrupted and I was chastised by my sister. I realized that same day that what I did was wrong, and I've been clean since. That said, it's incredibly entitled of you to expect me and my emotions to be on hold for you. By that point, you were already here for months and didn't speak a word to me. I assumed there was nothing you wanted to talk about; the separation was your idea if you wanted it to change then you were going to approach me, right? Or am I crazy for thinking that?"

"I do hope you become better than... this. Because I don't want to raise my children thinking that whenever life gets tough, whenever something doesn't go their way, whenever they want something from someone without saying a word, that it's alright to just leave. You're young Sol, there's going to be a lot more heartache in your life. Every relationship has bumps, but we're supposed to work through it together yet we did it alone."

"And finally, you don't get to talk about my family like that. Dysfunctional as we may be, we love each other. I love Yugiri, I love Rio, I love Kintori. Hell, you saw Papa. Do you remember those scars? Those burns? Despite what I did to him, he loved me. I will always, always love my children whether they be Palliser or Shihoin. Could you say the same?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:45 am

He only turned his head briefly as she spoke, the same voice occupying the same tone which he heard so much before. For some whom the legacy of a great family was entrusted to, some part of him wondered how she could miss the point so much. So his head turned forward, closing his heart off to it. There was no point in addressing the things she said. In truth, some part of Sol had long since gone past the point of words.

Only actions made the man, and it would be through those he spoke. So instead he'd allow a moment of silence to pass, the tension in the room building after she finished speaking. He didn't explode, there was no fiery hot anger in his voice. Instead, when he opened his mouth to speak there was a firmness to it and finality she hadn't seen with him before.

Sol had changed, for better or worst.

"I've packed my stuff. I'll be leaving tonight. I think allowing Yush and Nana to be shared between us, is the best action moving forward. We can work out the finer details later." He'd turn around at this point, his face displaying some level of tiredness. Some degree of being disappointed. "There isn't anything else to talk about. I'm not-" He pauses, closing his eyes inhaling deeply.

"I'm not going to get in your way of being a mother. I expect the same. If there's nothing else, I'm gonna finish packing my stuff. I'll leave details on how to contact me with one of your servants." He turned, prepaing to leave. Ready to close this page on his life.

A part of him thought Chidori changed, and perhaps she did. But who he was not, or who he used to be, was not the man to discuss this. Maybe he'd never be that man. Maybe she'd never be that woman. As he began to walk away placing a hand on the door way, a part of him felt the need to say something.

"Let's make our kids better than us." With that, he'd slip away.

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum