Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_vote_lcapCan We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_voting_barCan We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_vote_rcap 
Locke
Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_vote_lcapCan We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_voting_barCan We Talk [Chidori x Sol] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Rawk
Henrex
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
THEFROST
Gamma

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7900/999999Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]   Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] EmptyMon May 31, 2021 2:11 pm

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

It was about time to address the elephant in the room.

The long hair, tatted-out elephant that not only took up one room but also lived in her house. Well, technically her family's house, but still. Chidori wasn’t going to turn him away and keep him away from his children, he wouldn’t do that to her and back then she had, frankly, missed him. But since their breakup and subsequent reunion, the two haven’t really exchanged many words. Chidori has gotten quite familiar with “hello” and “goodbye”, but besides that, there hasn’t been any communication between them. And while they could just keep going on about this without truly addressing the issue, Chidori would like to think that she’s grown up in the past year and has moved past that sort of behavior.

And so she waited for him to show up. Currently, Chidori is sitting down on a bench in her courtyard. A servant was actually sent for Sol instead of Chidori doing it herself. Even if she has grown up, she’s still bad at initiating this sort of conversation. In hopes of not killing her chances before she’s even started, she just went with the safe way of inviting him out. And in her defense, it was what they were paid to do. If she couldn’t call on her servants in times of convenience, what was their point?

The sun was high, the sky was clear, and the air was warm. The day was perfect to mend some bridges but horrible for burning them down.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1