Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:13 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"I- excuse me?"

The woman seemed a bit puzzled at first as Santa explained she perhaps should leave soon, that 'they' notice. Was she alright? Was someone after her? Who was going to swarm the place? She was suddenly washed with concern for Santa as she would spread her senses out in order to sense any spiritual beings nearby, and would you have it, there were some approaching - definitely hollows.

"Wait, does this happen all the time? You can't make the.. Err, smell, stop?"

Her eyes rounded with curiosity and concern, before shaking her head, "Okay, that's besides the point - it'd be pretty bad if some hollows came running in here. We should get out of here. I'm going to help with that."

She would then take Santa's hand once more, looking her in the eyes, "Are you alright if I teleport us? Not to hell, I promise - somewhere else on Earth."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:11 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

The woman's reaction caught her by surprise for a moment at that, her head tilting to the side as they seemed alarmed. Were hollow attacks not common around here? All the same, she tilted her head as the girl began to ask question. "I'm not actually sure. I don't know. But it's because of my garden." She gestured over her shoulder, toward the skinless clawed hands that had grown out of the wall so she could use them as furniture. "If I want something and I'm not keeping myself restrained, it begins to grow." She noted calmly, staring for a moment, maintaining eye contact as her eyes glowed just a little. "It's not something I can turn off. The garden grows into yesterday and tomorrow, into mind and matter. It takes concentration to keep it in check, let alone stop it." She explained.

It was at this point that the sky began to distort. Not just in the distance, but close by. The air slowly twisting slightly. The signs of larger hollows being drawn by her garden, all the way from hueco mundo.

However, when Calypso spoke up about teleporting them she paused, her brows raising for just a moment. She paused, looking around. On one hand, if they left, the hollows would still be here, but if she stayed, stronger hollows would eventually start showing up. She always used these choatic scenes to escape, letting the hollows start attacking eachother, then slipping away. She didn't think that was a viable option here. She held out her hand.

"I trust you, homegirl."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:02 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly blinked with surprise at the organic growths on the wall, clearly only happening due to the Arrancar, especially given she went and sat on it and it didn't start doing anything to her. The woman was thoroughly intrigued as she looked at the hands - a disturbing sight to many but not to Calypso. She already had a high tolerance for disturbing sights, but Pseudologoi practically taught her to just be curious about everything, not that she had to tell her that to get the demon to do it.

"Can't control your power, huh? Yeah, i've felt that, but let's talk about that when we're outta here... Dang but the hollows still will be here and might cause trouble for the humans here... Ughhh.. Uhm..."

She took a moment to think, tapping her chin, before she seemed to realize something,

"..Think your blood stinks, too? Like.. I could probably use some to bait them to attack each other if it does."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:20 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa shook her head slightly as the girl seemed to suddenly get a bit ancy, nervous and even seeming to try and think of a way around the current situation. This was not good, she could feel the distortions in the air growing a bit worse. Was this place already a hotspot for hollow interest? It wasn't usually this fast. All the same, she reached out and firmly grasped the other woman by the shoulders, holding her in place before leaning in and locking eyes.

"Focus. No, my blood doesn't give it off, and even if it did, it would just start attracting more hollows while you mopped up the others. Hollows are attracted to strong spirit energy anyway, so even wiping them out quickly you'll probably just attract more. You said you can move us right? Focus on that. The best option we have is to move. Okay?" She noted firmly. It was perhaps the most straight forward plan, but she aimed to try and get the other woman to focus and zero in on what they could do NOW. And she needed the girl calm to do that. Well, unless the girl wanted a trip to hueco mundo. She assumed they didn't.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"I meant more- Oh whatever! Let's get out of here."

She didn't get the need for the shoulder holding and eye-locking, but she'd grasp the Arrancar's hands, pulling them off her shoulders, and grasped them with intent,

"I wish Santa and I were in front of the cabin I used to live in when I was younger."

Possibly a strange action for someone intent on teleporting them out of there, but the demon looked absolutely focused on speaking such a thing into the world, her energies sparking to life around them in a brief swirling pattern.

It felt like the wind would get knocked out of Santa as they suddenly were standing in front of a decrepit cabin, rotting wood and somewhat falling apart externally. Their surroundings clearly showed they were out somewhere, very far from civilization - wildlife was all around, and across from them was a large lake only hindered by mountain peaks. Calypso would look at the cabin wistfully as she would let go of the Arrancar's hands,

"..Man, I haven't been here in a good while. Still falling apart, huh?"

She'd motion Santa to follow her, walking up to the worn out door, and inside. It was exactly what you'd expect in an incredibly old wooden cabin, except there were a few clearly new additions to this space, like the table didn't look nearly as worn by age, a rug with a ton of pillows and a blanket on top of it, and a clearly very broken tv.

"Feels nostalgic almost.. Found this place when I was a little worry-wart who couldn't stomach being around people at first. You wouldn't believe how - accidentally teleported into the lake."

She'd chuckle as she would take a seat at on of the plastic chairs that very obviously was a childish replacement for the rotting chairs,

"..This was.. The only 'home' I had back then, I guess."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Was it necessary? NECESSARY?! Was it NECESSARY for Santa to Dr- ok you know what? She just wasn't the brightest, which was why she took the shift in Claypso's tone as panick, perhaps projecting her own panic onto the woman as a result. All the same, the wish perplexed Santa, her face screwing up in a 'what the fuck are you doing?' sort of deal before suddenly FWISH!

"AaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed, coughing when the breath was knocked out of her and she went stock still, eyes darting around in immediate anxiety. "WHERE ARE WE?!" She screamed, before Calypso began explaining where the heck they were, Santa clearly not used to such an abrupt mode of travel. Were they even still on earth?! "W....we're still on earth right?" She asked. Recalling the woman's assurance that they wouldn't be going to the demon world. But it occured to her that maybe the woman had yoinked her to soul society or something instead. Paranoia immediately beginning to course through her.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:19 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso looked to Santa almost confused at first, but blinked in realization,

"Oh, sheesh, woops.. Sorry, I didn't expect you to get startled. Yes we're still on Earth.. Still in America.. In the mountains."

She'd go back over to Santa, patting her shoulder, "Hey, hey, take it easy, don't want hands growing out of everything again, right? Relax, we're safe. I don't think anyone has been up here in a good long while, so there's no need to worry."

She couldn't help but chuckle, "..Gods, sorry, just, your emotions right now reminded me of how I imagined popcorn feels getting popped. But seriously, calm down... Dude?"

She'd sit down in front of her, giving her a friendly smile, "So, tell me a bit more about your power? And like.. Well, how you think it works? Maybe even how you think it could be triggered?"

Eyes full of interest were on Santa as she'd await an answer.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:39 pm

Santa blinked for a moment as the woman suddenly tried to calm her down just a little, her shoulders tensing just the slightest as she allowed herself to be settled slightly. She really wasn't still 100% calm, but she decided to prioritize for the time being. Clearing her throat, she looked off to the side.

"I'm calm now..." she murmured, a bit embarrassed at how much the girl was leaning into that whole thing. All the same, the question about her powers made her quirk a brow. She ..... narrowed her eyes slightly. "Uhhh I don't know much about it. I sortof.... expand...and.....like....fill things in? But not physically, like my soul turns inside out, and within a certain space, reality turns into my own inner world, and my garden grows. I think." She murmured, her own understanding of her ability was limited, but she ....was..... also a bit unsure about telling this demon how her power worked.

Even so, it wasn't like she herself knew, so a bit of speculation was, in her opinion, justified in the situation. It DID sortof feel like thats more or less what happened. She itched her chin. "In any case, it's like..... instead of just one of me, to hollows, it smells like there's thousands of me all concentrated in one place. So even if I'm not particularly strong, it still seems like an irresistable meal. Though stronger beings generally tend to keep them at bay." She noted.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:56 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Nooo you're not.

Her thought mused as she heard that little lie slip by, but she didn't bother speaking out loud. She had to treat this Arrancar with a little more gentleness it seems.. She isn't as accustomed to the modern world as she thought she was. She nodded, tapping her chin as she thought about it - it was alright if she seemed a bit uncomfortable, she just had to do better to make her motivations clearer; blondie hadn't completely warmed up to the idea of this creature she'd never experienced before.

"So it's like you're a whole marching of hollows rather than just one? That's kinda wild."

She smiled widely, as she would then pat the woman on the shoulder, "Okay, let me make myself completely clear: I want to help you. Attracting hollows like that probably sucks when you're just trying to go around, right? Well, maybe if we figure out how your power ticks, you can stop that from happening. Like, it's not like you're just stuck being hollow bait forever, yeah?"

She'd sigh, nodding, "..Look, I may be a demon, oni, whatever you feel like calling me, but I... Just want to help others figure themselves out, yknow? Get through shit? Figure things out? I was kinda left to flail when I was a kid and I don't want anyone else going through that if I can help it, because it really fucking blows to not know how your body and self works."

Caly would lean up, putting her hands on her knees, "Now... I want you to fill this entire cabin with your expansion powers. Only the inside cabin, think you can do that?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:55 am

Santa watched as the girl started to talk and pulled her into the cabin, lecturing/comforting her as the subject of her powers came up again. She was still a little more concerned about where the fuck she was, but she decided to push that aside for now, a little....surprised that this strange random demon was so intent on helping her out. She wanted her to .... FILL the cabin with her power?! She ... peered for a moment. But she decided that well, the girl clearly had a plan right?

It happened suddenly. There was no noise, no change in energy. After all, Santa's ability was constant, it was simply.....suddenly allowed to go rampant. Hands suddenly spilled out of every surface. Bones, muscle, ligaments in clear evidence as the flesh and tendon wove and strung itself right before Calypso's eyes. Not just around them, but also along the floor. Hands suddenly pushed up, sliding around from all directions as torsos began to form as well, the cabin rapidly becoming crowded. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, everything was suddenly growing that horrible mess, hands suddenly pushed up, growing up along Calypso's legs as Santa simply stood, eyes closed, focusing on her ability as she limited the growth to the inside of the cabin. In Seconds Calypso was suddenly up to her waist. Blood and other viscera clinging to her and her clothing as she would suddenly see dozens of faces, without skin, some without even muscle, would turn her way, watching her as those shapes distorted. She wouldn't be able to fill the cabin JUST growing her normal garden. Massive limbs, tails, jagged claws, all manner of modified and twisted body parts began filling the space.

Air suddenly became incredibly scarce as that flesh, muscle, and ligament began to pack the inside, Caly being squished from every direction as skin finally started to sew itself across the growths around her, Santa at least having the foresight to focus on completing the growths around Caly, so that she would be squished between complete garden rather than mashed into a mass of bare muscle and blood. Within fifteen seconds, the place was almost completely filled, though that would be a bit hard to notice with the fact that Calypso was now almost completely encased in the garden around her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum