Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:28 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso kept careful track of the energy in the area as Santa allowed her ability to go at full force. Little did she realize, this power was a lot stranger than she initially anticipated. Not only was there no change in the energy Santa emitted, it quite literally sought to fill all the space it could. Everything was covered in a gorey mess that kept growing into new body parts, spreading out until it began threatening to squish at Caly. She was thoroughly surprised by what she had laid witness to, even as flesh and bone grew around her body. She wasn't grossed out because, well, all of this was Santa, right?

The question was just, what could be done about this? She quite literally was a walking mass of Santas. Nothing was exactly exploding - energy wise. It was just, her body.

"Okay Santa? If you can hear me, you can stop and... I guess pull back?"

She just wanted to get a good read on what Santa was talking about. Usually there was a way to limit one's more troublesome abilities, but this was a lot different than what she usually saw..

"Wow, just, wow. I've never seen anybody be able to pull off so much exponential growth so quickly and easily. Even the energy level in the area didn't rise or fall.. Are you able to just expand forever, or is there like a limited reach to how much you can make?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:03 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

As soon as Calypso had called out, she'd feel several hands grabbing her from all around her, clawed things that took a frim grip and started dragging her through that mess, carrying her toward the exit before the door popped open and Calypso popped out of that mess in a sheen of saliva, blood, and sweat as she would hit the floor and the air yawned open, a dark void opening as Santa stepped out, having used a garganta to slip out of the mess using the more crude system that hollows used.

"You alright? Sorry, I thought you had like a plan or something. And uhhhhh no, there's not really like... uhhh a .....stuff limit. IT's just like.....far? I can fill the space within like....fifty meters if I wanted to. Just drops off after that." She murmured, lightly itching her neck as Calypso seemed to be just as baffled about her ability as she was. Glancing at the woman's cabin well. The Garden just sortof.....was there now. And then, slowly, it wasn't. As if it were being eroded, the material simply seemed to dissolve, though that energy level remained constant.

"Nice butt bee tee dubs. Do you work out? Was firmer than I expected" She asked idly, clearly curious as she glanced down at her own derriere and furrowed her brows, clearly hoping to get some sort of tip about the subject, apparently not so satisfied with her own caboose.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:40 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly let herself be pulled along through the viscera and limbs by the strange claws as she took it as Santa hearing her request to pull her out, popping outside as her body immediately rejected and let fall all of the body fluids that soaked her, looking incredibly dry in seconds as she had gone up to speak to Santa.

"Oh no, things went according to 'plan' just fine. I could've gotten myself out, just wanted to see if you could do it,"

She smiled widely, listening to Santa explain how large her range was, the demon tapping her chin and nodding, "Oh man, I was just worried it was a case of you burning yourself like crazy just to put out, but you're just... Big. Wow. Maybe figure out how to make yourself unappetizing?"

However, Santa's comment about how her butt was nice.. And firm.. Caused a shimmering rainbow blush to sheen on her face, eyes wide as she would then cover her mouth and laugh as she rolled her head back,

"Oh, I don't work out. Well, unless almost dying a few times counts as working out. It's just my body..."

Her voice trailed off as she noticed Santa's own envying feelings, which just caused her to chuckle,

"You really need to be nicer to yourself. Your body's fine - actually pretty amazing. I definitely have never seen anything like it. I mean this in the most positive way possible, honest."

She would then walk a few paces away from Santa, before turning a little to grin at her,

"Wanna see something cool?"

In the next moment, the humanoid form of Calypso was no longer present. With a strong desiring, her form had completely changed in an instant, like a colorful explosion of all manner of color into darkness, before what looked to be a medium-sized bird-like dragon stood where the demon once did, her wings spread out. Despite looking like she was made of darkness, a shimmer on her feathers would reveal she was rather formed from all manner of color, pulsating and moving throughout her body,

"Whaddaya think~?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:01 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 4 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

The sudden rush of fluid to the floor made her blink, clearly confused for a moment before she glanced back up to the woman. "I'm..... big?" She murmured, glancing down at herself. She wasn't big was she? Well she was a bit tall. But other than that none of her proportions were particularly extreme. All the same, she folded her arms a bit self consciously over her chest, her brows furrowing. "Well you ARe an Oni. However I assure you most spirits are not quite so lax in preferences." She reasoned, shaking her head a little as she let her mind wander to the few people who she had the interest of being appealing to. Sigh.

All the same, she pushed the thought out of her mind for now. Pausing when she saw the ......trick that Caly pulled off, the sudden shimmer and transformation to this dark....dragon bird? Was this the form from before? Truth be told it hadn't really left an impression, she didn't remember in the slightest how similar the forms were. "Ah y....yes. That's fly, G." She smiled, giving the girl a thumbs up and hoping she was giving fitting compliments to whatever was being shown to her.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:23 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"Oh no, I assure you.."

The larger form of the demon waltzed over to Santa rather elegantly, her voice echoing as if it were speaking from somewhere farther away, sounding almost like a lost spirit as she would then carefully move a taloned hand to pick at a loose strand of golden hair, adjusting it behind the Arrancar's ear as, despite not having lips, the four pale eyes looking at Santa were glowing with a smile as she would carefully touch the woman's forehead,

"I'm not lax at all. I genuinely think you're pretty and amazing. Pretty amazing. Don't be mean to yourself like that."

A low chuckle, that included a low purr and a few clicking noises, would escape her throat as she would look towards the sky, "I definitely don't know what me being an 'Oni' has to do with my people preferences.."

Giving Santa the air to speak, she soon would muse one idea,

"..You wanna ride a dragon, G?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:38 pm

Santa blinked for a moment as she watched the dragon moving in. She tilted her head, surprised when the hair on her head was being gently pushed past her ear for a moment. Wait a minute, she'd seen this behavior before. Not only that but the compliments as well? Pretty? Amazing? She looked up to the touch of her forehead before the Dragon offered her a ride. OH! She paused, a little surprised. She knew that Oni could be debaucherous, but weren't they usually the type ro rape and pillage more than court? Perhaps this was a result of that whole demon fantasy they had. She rubbed her chin, clearing her throat.

"I see. That's quite the offer. However I do not think that you would fit inside me, especially considering this larger form. But .....I'd have to decline regardless. Perhaps when I get to know you a bit better, I admit the whole demon cosplay is a bit worriesome. But you are a nice, and kind woman. I would not mind perhaps growing a bit familiar, then later, we can perhaps discuss netflix and chill." She noted calmly, gently reaching up and patting the woman on the snout.

Not only had she completely misunderstood the woman. But she'd also turned her down.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:51 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

The eyes of Calypso would blink profusely as, rather than the excited reaction of someone who likely had never ridden on an otherworldly creature, or even fear or reluctance, what she got was... A rejection to a sexual encounter. Various colors of light shimmered on her form in reaction to her emotions as she tried to figure out exactly what got lost in communication here, sighing softly and shaking her head,

"No no.. Oh gods, no! I wouldn't even bang my husband in this form. No, Santa, by ride, I mean get on my back and I take you for a flight. Yknow, in the sky? Clouds? Not... Get in bed like this."

She'd chuckle softly, her voice wavering towards the idea of.. Sex. She'd sigh softly as one of her feathery talons would touch her face,

"I'm not into you like that. Honest. I just want to be friends and get to know you better.. I.. Admittedly didn't really have friends. So.. I wanted to fix that."

She'd slump down onto her belly, seeming to feel kind of embarrassed she let herself be misunderstood that way, "..Look. You seemed cool, so I wanted to do something cool for you, okay?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Poor thing. She had seen this in the human window things so very often. A failed attempt that was promptly backpedaled in an attempt to hide their embarassment. Humans did not take embarassment well so when they were shot down they often tried to play it off as if they had never wanted it in the first place, an attempt to assuage their embarrassment. She smiled gently, but she was a kind woman. Rather than press the issue, she chuckled softly.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. My bad, Homeslice. I'd love to try riding on your back." She explained calmly enough. Poor Caly, she wouldn't call the girl's attempted cover. She was such a nice girl after all, and perhaps the feel of Santa's thighs and rear on her back would be enough to keep the girl satisfied for now. Hmmm, though she would really have to see about setting her up sometime. Maybe she should look for a spiritually aware human.... or maybe a hollow? What did Oni usually mate with? The poor thing had even made up a husband. Surely she'd have to try and get her new friend laid. But for now she pushed that goal aside. Instead she would .....er... allow her friend's strange fetish. After all, having someone ride on your back? She recalled horses being ridden, the very motion often caused the riders to bounce on their backs. She could see how it might be a sexual experience.

But she was not one to judge. Especially not her friends.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:15 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

The sensations of pity she caught from Santa told her loud and clearly that perhaps she wasn't one-hundred percent settled on the reality of the situation, but the beast would sigh, making it easy for the Arrancar to climb on. She wasn't even thinking about how it felt to have her on her back - she was more focused on just giving them a fun time. Spreading her wings out and focusing on the air around them, with a deep inhale she would work with a small gallop, before performing a large jump right over the water.

She wasn't sure why, but liftoff and touchdowns were probably her favorite parts of flying. She guessed it was just the feeling of anticipation, and the satisfaction afterwards that made her feel so. With her grand leap, her wings spread, catching air, and soon they were gradually rising higher and higher into the air. She wasn't used to flying with a weight on her back, but it wasn't too much of an addition for her to have to do much more than checking her position in the air.

"Hanging in there?"

Her voice was muffled by the wind, but she wasn't going so fast as to make it difficult to hear her. They were flying around the mountains, Caly feeling her heart thump in her chest as the warm air guided her movements.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:39 pm

It was..... actually quite interesting. She herself having never flown before, it was a very exciting experience! Though she did admit she was a bit ....hyper aware of the g force every time Calypso turned, changed directions, sped up ro slowed down, pressing her into their back with the forces of nature working on their bodies as they moved. It was a lot of bumping, friction, and pressure to say the least, and most of it around her crotch and rear as well. It was quickly becoming clear why Calypso wanted this, and she..... admittedly was a little unsure about how she felt about it. Not ....QUITE creepy. But it was odd to be sure. But she pushed such feelings down! This was her first demon friend after all! She had to swallow her feelings and make sure this friendship worked out! She smiled when Caly called out to her, speaking back through the wind.. "It's amazing! You were right this is great!" She called out to her friend.

Ah, bless this oni's poor horny heart. She could even feel the dragon's heart racing as it pumped through their body, and with the size difference it was very palpable. She did her best to ignore it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum