Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:00 pm
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa blinked for a moment at that and nodded. "Of course it is! I mean I don't blame you, it's kindof supposed to be a surprise." She noted with a shrug of her shoulders, smiling just a little as she watched Caly closely. It was nice that the woman was so worried about her, and she did wind up simmering just a little as she took a moment to reach out and gently pat the woman on the head. It was a little strange to see Caly jumping from a half hug when the woman had gone ahead and hugged HER just moments before, but all the same once Caly seemed on board she put on a big grin!

"Awesome! And uhhh I dunno where to start. Back in the day I would just sic my garden on myself and train like that. Never had another person to do this kinda thing with....well, not when I'm calling the shots at least. But I need to like..... hmmm. I have no problem just fighting things normally. IT's just those.....strange ones. You know? Like....the kind of enemies that are REALLY good at one thing that give me trouble." She struggled, trying to convey what she meant with her own limited mental capacity.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:23 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Breaking away from her off mood, the young woman gave the Arrancar a fond smile as she did confirm that she was fine, and if anything the surprise was intentional. She just wanted to make sure that was okay - that was what was important to her. Though she listened to Santa as she commented about not really knowing how to start, and that she just used her strange ability to train herself prior,

"Well, that's easy to figure out."

She patted her shoulder, grinning as she would then point to the other side of the lake, "So, this is what I want you to do; we're going to race to the other side of the lake, and once we've hit the other side, I want to to come at me like you're gonna kill me, got it? Like, do not hold back, come at me with the most ferocity you can muster! Believe me, i'm way tougher than I look, I can handle it."

She was smiling, staring at Santa for a few seconds, before she suddenly started running around the bank, having taken off and was bolting, kicking sand up as she fled, snickering softly,

"Come on Santa, you gotta catch me!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 pm
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa tilted her head, her brows raised slightly as Caly seemed to find something in mind and promptly began rushing off into the distance, after having explained the premise of the training. She paused, staring for several long moments before she huffed out and then RAN! Bolting as she attempted to gain some distance on Caly! And she ......ran reasonably fast. For a human at least. But it became abundantly clear that she was not fast in the more spiritual grand sense. As Santa began to charge after her, Caly would find it exceedingly simple to control the distance that there was between them.

Santa in the meantime, focused on pushing herself to chase the woman, a look of slow, growing determination in her eyes as she repeated the instructions in her head again and again. Chase her down. Try to kill her. Chase her down, try to kill her. She began to pick up speed, that determination pushing her to the upper limits of how fast she was able to go as she began breathing in deeper and heavier breaths as she chased after the woman toward the other bank!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:55 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

The dash around to the other side of the lake was a good distance; it would've taken a typical creature with reasonable pace at least twenty minutes to get to even half the lake, but this distance was nothing to the Danava, who was running far faster than any man or beast at the moment, such a speed not even being her top exertion.

Her chest burned, legs pumped as she ran as if being pursued by a predator, occasionally looking back to see how Santa was doing, slightly slowing herself if the distance between them was getting too great; She wanted that prey drive to stay engaged, never too far from Santa's strides but never too close for her to actually touch or grab her. She hoped this activity would make the next easier to engage in with hyping the Arrancar up with adrenaline, such a thing seeming to be working as she could sense the high emotion from her blonde friend as she ran.

Soon they would reach their destination, Calypso suddenly stopping and turning on one foot to then stance, watching as her opponent approached, prepared for whatever she had in store,

"That's it! Come at me like you want me dead! Better not be too dull for me, Santa!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:34 pm

She was FAST! That much she had already figured, but what was even MORE frustrating waswhen she noticed Caly slowing down intentionally after looking back at her! A bit of Santa's pride bubbled up as she felt herself growing insulted by the act, causing her to grit her teeth and huff as she began to push herself even harder! Her legs began to scream internally, as lactic acid built up in her muscles and began making the flesh sore, or at least normally it would, tiny little perforations would often lag a creature, but Santa's regeneration repaired such small tairs immediately, Allowing her to keep up her speed!

And when they finally got to the bank and Calhy spun, she LUNGED, raising a fist and yelling as she aimed to throw a fist directly into Calypso's face! Those bones that had grown over her knuckles very visible to Caly as they launched toward her face, Santa putting all of her strength into the attack! Her knuckles crackling just an instant before THOOM! A bala would fire from her knuckles, FAR faster than Santa was, it would aim to slam into the Danava's face with her fist following closely behind! It of course was still a weak bala, but it would still be disorienting all the same, possibly even enough to carry that fist on it's way to the woman's face!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:59 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She was far more than prepared for the blonde's movement, watching that fist coming for her, though she didn't expect the initial bala. It wasn't a big deal, this was something she could slip past; couldn't make it TOO easy for the Arrancar to land a hit, yeah?

With a fluid motion, Calypso's upper half would bend backwards to avoid the attack, until her hands hit the dirt. A grin was on her face as, even if she wasn't super great with hand to hand, she could at least give an attack through her movements. With a mere thought to it, one of her legs would become a wickedly sharp appendage, swiping up towards Santa and likely leaving her with a nasty gash up her torso if contact was made, the Danava landing on her feet with a brief flip before whipping around and coming at Santa with an arm reformed into a bladed shadowy tendril.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Santa's eyes WIDENED! She dodged a bala at such close range?! She didn't realize just how fast the woman was, and with such overwhelming speed, Santa let out a GAH as that leg tore up her chest! That leg sweeping up, cleaving into her chest! But she didn't let up! Her teeth GRIT#TING as she charged after Lily! Instead of closing up, teeth grew where the gash was! A maw opening up on Santa's chest as her body healed into a new mouth, charging after Caly!

As she did, her garden rippled. The ground around them turning red, and as Caly backflipped, hands pierced up from the ground, growing as they aimed to latch onto her wrists, spines on the palms aiming to sink in and hook into the woman's flesh, trying to hold her in place as Santa aimed to PUNT the Danava, her foot sweeping up to try and kick her in the ribs! It was ....difficult to hold her garden back. She was so used to just ....letting her mind go. Letting herself go wild in a fight and let her instincts do all the work. But she couldn't do that right now. She had to focus on trying to THINK! HEr mind wandered to her training with Tier. The woman's words burned into her mind. She had to be BETTER.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:57 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

A great exhale released from her as she witnessed Santa's torso get sliced into, however the situation greatly changed as she saw the cutting wound merely transformed into a large maw. The Danava felt she greatly underestimated the Arrancar's pretty impressive healing ability - to not only recover from damage quickly, but to also form another offensive part? That was great, even if her stomach churned from sensing the woman's pain.

Her vision flickered to the ground as she noticed a change in color and energies beneath her as her hands would be grabbed, her figure being held upside down as she felt these hands touch and then attempt to penetrate her flesh, but with a mere willing she would stop this, draconic scales forming over the areas they wished to dig into, blocking the assault as the Danava's legs would awkwardly dangle for a second. Okay, stabbing moves were no good, she'd just get nastier boosts to her body if she kept that up...

Her mind was kept active as she saw the Arrancar approaching her at a brisk pace, as if she was going to... Of course she'd try to kick her while she was down. Calypso let out a relaxing sigh as her fingers would tense against the nauseatingly fleshy ground, and right as Santa would raise a foot to kick her, the Danava's body reacted, a tendril extending from her spine to lash out and yank the Arrancar's still grounded foot from under her to make her lose balance in retaliation, as it whipped back it would slice at the tendons of the hands that sought to hold her down, now landing on the ground and pulling with all her might until the fleshy hands were torn from the garden, the woman pushing herself to her feet as she'd let out small grunts.

"Not bad!"

The Danava wasn't done yet - she would lurch forward, her scaled hands growing somewhat in size, looking far more reptilian, as she would come at Santa with curled, hardened fists to deliver a blunt attack; as long as she didn't cut her, it should all be okay.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:37 pm

As Santa charged toward the woman she grinned, GLEE as she saw how successful her attack was! Even if those spines didn't sink into the woman's scales, she still saw that she was struggling! Or at the very least, was being kept on her toes! And as she dcharged in, getting ready to kick, she tensed. Her eyes widening for a moment when that tendril suddenly erupted from Caly's body! She was suddenly LOFTED up! Causing her to stagger! Tripping and GRUNTING as that tail lashed, slicing through the tendons! And just like that, Caly would PRY herself, moving faster than the flesh could grow as it was ripped free!

However, she would find, interestingly, that the hands didn't stop. They GRIPPED all the more tightly, and began regrowing from the portion that had been severed from the ground, a burst of fleshy expansion as mouths and faces grew out of those shredded wrists, eyes locking onto her before the palms that were holding her grew mouths over them, pressed against the scales as they BIT down, drooling on her as they did, straining against the scales as that saliva started to sting. Stomach cells being produced instead of salivary glands and caustic stomach acid was retched up onto all of the spots the hands were clinging to. Those fingers curing, moving like legs, crawling their way up Caly's body as Santa tumbled and slumped to the ground.

As that happened, Santa SNAPPED up to her feet and narrowed her eyes at Caly, smirking just a little as Caly launched themselves at her. And she LUNGED, slamming herself into that fist as it hit with a CRUNCH! Probably to Clay's surprise. After all, the body naturally went with punches. It was instinct to move WITH a force, to lessen the impact, to keep it from being forced into the body itself. But such instincts had been burned out of Santa ages past. Reflexes made to keep the body safe were something she had to overcome time and time again out in hueco mundo. So when that fist rocketed toward her chest, she shoved herself into it, and GRUNTED as it sank in, her ribs cracked, stabbing into her lungs as she COUGHED up a splatter of blood onto Caly. The skin wasn't broken, but that didn't matter. That flesh BULGED, as the bones and muscle beneath her skin began regenerating. However, it simply healed. After all, Santa seemed to not bother focusing any changes on her chest, instead, the mouth that already existed opened up and then LATCHED onto the big reptillian fist. As Santa raised her hand, a brilliant golden light glowing in her palm as energy rapidly accumulated. "YOLO!" She crowed out, before firing the Cero at the Danava.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:28 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly was plenty aware of the hands creeping up her flesh, feeling the sting and disgust of the saliva and acids sizzling on her skin, already putting together what she should do as the punch connected with Santa's flesh. She groaned and grunted a bit as her body was restricted, before letting out a sigh, letting her body relax, her eyes closing as the cero charged before her.

I need to be.. Small and fast, to escape this danger..

With an inkling of that thought, her flesh rippled, the cero going off and appearing to successfully hit her. However, rather than just being a burned form, there was nobody in the grasp of the hands. It was like Calypso was completely vaporized.. Or.. Was she?

Little would Santa know, she had taken a tiny shape - a rodent-like creature huddled in the grass, having escaped the grasp of hands just in time to escape.

Alright Santa, hardball it is.

Clearly the Arrancar had one on her in the physical department, but could she keep up with her in magics?

After a moment of silence, her small form crept behind Santa, before springing up, her humanoid form returning, a shimmering ball of energy in one of her hands as she would suddenly rush Santa, if successful, the ball would connect with Santa's body and then promptly explode, but regardless of results, she would blur away, immediately getting out of range of Santa's garden to prepare for her next attack.

Long distance seems to be the way..

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum