Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Empty A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:56 pm

A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms 6EdIfMt

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Artist: Tokyo Ghoul - Song: Glassy Sky

Koyo's friends had gone off to classes he did not need to attend. So he sat among the school's cherry blossom tree. His mint-colored eyes watching the vibrant colors flow from the tree. His lunch was a neatly prepared box with another across from it. He'd made two of them for some reason. It let him pretend someone else was present. Helped him maintain that veil of the Kuchiki nobility and manners. Inside the traditional Japanese cuisine was made with exceptional skill.

The part that was strangest was that Koyo had made both meals on his own. He'd gained a fascination with cooking and preparing his own food. Developing techniques and wanting to create a Kido art around it. But he didn't know if that was foolishness or not. So he pushed the idea of it back and merely enjoyed his meal. The flavors were correct and the other box lay there across from him.

Soon this spot would be occupied by others, he'd no longer be here to enjoy the view. Selecting a Squad had been difficult as Captain Kobayashi seemed eager. But he believed the Captain had plenty of capable officers. But Combat was dangerous and hurting people wasn't within his desires. Though he was capable of inflicting damage. This journey through the Academy had been a long one that he took. Many twists and turns through the Shino Academy, the time left was limited.

He would be going to Squad Two, which was the one he'd chosen. His cousin had made the request for Koyo to come. But it wasn't just that, Koyo felt like Kido and Zanjutsu were the arts he enjoyed. And felt the drive to improve these the most, despite the Hakuda lessons he'd taken. His mental journey ended as he observed those floors catching the wind. He'd been carried away by it too in the future as it came.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Left_bar_bleue0/0A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Empty Re: A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms

Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:47 pm
It had been a few been some time now since Tento began his time studying at Shino Academy. With not much time, Tento originally found himself confused with realizing that he was a spirit in what was essentially the after life. He knew he was dead, he still had the memories of him being in a hospital bed passing on. But the fact that there was an actual after life with things pretty much being devils, the Hollows, and type of beings aimed at guiding the souls to pass own, Shinigamis; the Soul Reapers. But in time he found himself becoming comfortable in the reality he found himself in and better trained.

On this late afternoon Tento found himself free, finishing most of his classes and not having another one until the afternoon. He had nothing to do as a response. Hanako was not around, or at least he did not see her at all today. And with that fact, most of the few people he had grown to known today were also absent. An odd situation but one that Tento had gotten accosted to with the busy and random large pieces of the day that could take up the life of a student at Shino Academy. With not much Tento was thinking what to do. Maybe he should practice his foot work and try to improve his speed? Maybe he could grab a wooden sword and take some hits at a dummy. A hand was on the young man's chin as he walked forward, no no, he would work on his kido. It was the most complex matter in the material he was studying so far, and was definitely one that he needed to practice the must on, being a complete beginner, even more so than he was in with the Zanjutsu and Hoho ability.

He was concentrating, and due to this he did not realize his location when he was walking school's cherry blossom tree area. Walking forward he was still in the middle of thinking as he approached a tree, getting awfully close to it.

SMACK

Welp, Tento walked faced first into a tree. Knocking some of the beautiful flower petals down as he held his nose in annoyance.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:16 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

It was the sound of a crack that drew his attention. The tree he'd been enjoying his meal under had been assaulted. He set his food down covering them as he moved to investigate further. He glanced at the tree and the male for a moment. It seemed to be a form of Hoho training. His eyes shifted to look wards the male holding his nose.

"Hoho training, steps are hard if you aren't careful. " He ran his hand along the tree as he stood there beneath the falling blossoms. His expression was blank and his eyes showed little. He decided it would be best to discuss this over food. He offered a hand towards the downed male prepared to help him up.

"Perhaps discussing your training over a fresh meal would help. I cannot promise it will help but it might. " Koyo didn't mind helping fellow students out. He was on his way out of the Academy graduating very soon. So why not pay it forward as his friends said. Teach what he learned even if he was bad at it. Koyo returned picking up a bento box leaving one across from him for the other. His hands picked up his chopsticks and began to slowly devour his food.

Feeling petals decorating his hair, he chooses to let them be. He would concentrate on eating his meal and listening. Hoho was a skill most Kuchiki were familiar with given Byakuya-sama's skills. His mother had trained him for it with great vigor hoping he'd be great at it. But it wasn't an art he picked up on very quickly even with that.

Hoho wasn't the skill he understood the best as it simply eluded him from greater potential. Kido and Zanjutsu made sense to him better, but he could give some pearls of wisdom.

Coding in Template By:
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Left_bar_bleue0/0A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:40 pm
Tento was still holding his nose when heard a male voice.

"Hoho training, steps are hard if you aren't careful. Perhaps discussing your training over a fresh meal would help. I cannot promise it will help but it might. "

Tento found himself in a funny situation. Being lost in thought and running into a tree. However this guy was, he thought that Tento was doing hoho training outside and ended up hitting the tree. But that was not the case, Tento was not practicing his flash step...at least he did not think he was practicing his flash step. He was thinking about it and in the middle of his thoughts, he lost track of his environments. Although....he was beginning to be concerned that maybe he did start and completely forgot about it because he was thinking about too many things and not focusing. Maybe he moved to fast or perhaps the person did not see Tento until he smacked himself into the tree. Whatever the case, Tento's blunder lead him into a new person today.

Moving slightly away by back away, Tento got a fuller view of the young man before him. Matching male attire that made up the style of Shino academy. The blue robes went well with the man's black hair and dark blue eyes. It was a little bit jarring matching the body with the voice her heard, their face was very soft, very feminine. If Tento had not heard the voice and only looked them from afar, he would have assumed them to be a petite young woman. But something slightly more as well. Something, angelic, ethereal even.

"Ah, yes I suppose that is true when one gets side tracked and distracted...", he would let that hang in the air, deciding to avoid even more of that embarrassing moment with the tree. "I would love to take a moment of your time to get some advice...and maybe a few bites of food too would not be bad either". Tento was never against speaking to someone at the academy. There was stll so much he still needed to know and the best ways to gain knowledge was doing and listening to the more experience people around hum; older students as well as teachers. Heck. Students in his same year got the same treatment, that was how new he was with these things he was learning!

In a soft shuffle he made his to the spot behind the bento box, lowering his body into a cross legged position, his left hand was on his left knee as he did so. His hands reached out to pick up his chopsticks as he asked his first question. "So, i think I understand what hoho is, but how can I grow more efficient and faster using it, any advice?".
Anonymous

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:08 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Koyo nodded as he sat back down to the ground. He could offer a pearl of wisdom or two on the subject. But first manners dictated he introduce himself. "My name is Koyo Kuchiki, and it is a pleasure to meet you." It felt like something he said often, practiced in front of a mirror. Nobles didn't have it easy in this world or any, he guessed. His eyes looked at the male getting an idea of what happened: less training and more accidental loss of focus. That was what he concluded now after replaying the situation. But bringing it up would be rude, so best to let it lie.

He paused, thinking about the fellow student's question, how to improve Hoho and get faster while performing it. He held his chopsticks and thought it through before providing an answer. The obvious answer was training, pushing yourself until you dropped. That was the method his mother used to educate him. He closed his eyes, entering a deep thought. Before finally, he spoke and offered his opinion. "When you step, are you thinking about the destination and going faster?" He said, offering the question in return as he continued now.

"I try to make my flash steps feeling like a regular motion. Like walking, something natural like breathing or holding chopsticks." Giving his method of using the art when it came to it. Maybe it was a different perspective on thinking of it. But hopefully, it would provide the fellow student with some insight; if not, the food was good.

Coding in Template By:
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:49 pm
With the wooden chop sticks held in Tento's right hand, he was done asking his first question. With a swift soft grasp, the young man told hold of the two ends of the utensil before breaking them in two with a quiet snap. He would stop and hold them in his right hand, placing them down on his right knee for the moment.

With the flow of events, Tento had no opportunity to introduce himself. And that would not due, proper introductions were in order after all, Tento always liked to know who he was talking to. And given that the person took the time to aid him, it was the least he could do. The formal polite man seemed to feel the same way, for the started the conversation to ratify that factor. The formality of the person was beginning to show even more, giving an even more association to the physical look of their gentle and virtuous exterior. Just how much did they match the look Tento wondered?

Koyo Kuchiki. Unknown to Tento, he was speaking to someone who was connected, being new to the other world and even more so of the Shinigami community, the weight of the Kuchiki name had no bearing to him or any pressure. The person before him was a normal everyday person, who was just aiding an underclassman. "Likewise, thanks for lending your ear, my name is Tentō Zefā."

The man paused after Tento asked his question. He wondered if hoho was more difficult and complex even more than he thought it was. The method being something the man had to think about for explanation, Tento just hoped that he would be able to understand whatever advice that was given. "Yea I think about the destination and of course going faster. ...I just am not able to? I've been mostly thinking of how to do hoho and change path locations on a dime. I suppose that's bad for just starting and improving speed. I...think I am moving like I would regularly. So it is done with my regular motions, so I think I get it when you say natural. Maybe I need to just get more experience, but there has to be more to it right?".

A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Tentos10
Anonymous

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:10 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Koyo shook his head side to side, giving a no. Perhaps he'd not said it enough; Koyo didn't think about using things when doing them. "Think of it like this, when you walk do you consider each step you take? How fast you're going or changing direction?" Koyo said, stopping with his chopsticks for now as he spoke on the topic. It wasn't exactly a science that Koyo had to the matter, either. He wasn't a master or a perfect user of Hoho techniques either. The starting line is where he saw himself.

Koyo continued as he finished his meal and set down his chopsticks. "Going fast and changing steps is suitable as a goal. But let us learn to walk before we run. Perform a steplike you are walking, don't overthink about this or that. That's not what happens when you walk." He said, musing on the topic. It was up to Tento to figure out if he agreed or not with Koyo's idea on the subject. He saw it was walking and in no way different from that activity, with just some speed added.

Changing directions and all of that was a fine thing to go towards for someone. But they were students, though he was moving on to the world of the Kido Division. Koyo believed learning wouldn't stop. Merely different levels were similar to any school structure.

Coding in Template By:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:04 pm
Tento watched as Koyo shook his head side to side after Tento answer the proposed question with his thoughts. It appeared though that Tento's explanation of what he did and the absorption of Koyo's point of view was not enough with understanding what the fellow was offering as advice. Tento had to think and use his determination and mental deduction for this. The lack of experience that Tento held made it harder for to do exactly that. He understood the properties of the HoHo method of movement technique. The problem was that he had no real experience and was still using his basic experience from his classes and readings to move. He had to think about it and what he was doing, things were not coming naturally for him and required to be thought of constantly. He had to break through that difficulty and get a control of this ability, of his abilities.

"No not at all. I've done walking all my life, it has gotten so attached to me that it comes second nature. I don't have to think unless I'm trying to do something complicated.". Granted this is complicated, I just haven't gotten to that part with HoHo, that's the problem. How do i reach that level?? He twirled the chopsticks in his hand now, his brain cranking like a machine engine trying to come up wit something.

His mind was continuing doing work as he finally began to eat from the Bento box, in no real time he was already finishing up a third section of the well cooked and carefully packed food items. "I suppose that there is truth there. I am getting ahead of myself. I need to acquire the ability before I put further stuff on my mind and try to focus on speed and changing direction mid action. No matter how important that may be in the middle of combat. I have a lot more years studying here to study and get it. Get it and then do it, overthinking may cause problems when I eventually do". Tento figured there was some truth to these words from Koyo, at least right now. He needed to learn and get adjusted with the basics first before he could really add anything to it. He felt that he needed to still think about it though, the sooner he did the more he could get better at the importance of changing location or speed if needed.

He took another bite when a lighting bolt went off in his head. A smile exploded onto his face as he choked down the food, patting his chest to make it go down. "Th-that's it! Walking is easy for creatures because we do it all the time. It a need, and we have made it second nature. To understand and feel the motion better...I just need to go for a period of time that I do it for all of my movement!".
Anonymous

Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:39 pm

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

He stopped now thinking for a moment; the records did hold some information. He believed one of the active Captains good in Hoho. Captain Kobayashi had sent him letters and shown interest. Koyo's eyes blinked as he realized a solution. "Captain Kobayashi is said to be gifted in Hoho." He said, thinking now about it out loud. Koyo didn't know if it was true, but he imagined it was. He couldn't see the Kuchiki records being incorrect in this instance. "I would say if you want someone who knows the ins and outs, the Captain is it." Koyo said passively; he didn't care about learning from a Captain.

Truthfully with his graduation coming up, the choice of Divisions was coming. He was leaning towards Asami-sensei's. He felt like he could learn from her and become better. However, he couldn't be sure what would come of it when he told his mother. Koyo's blood began to feel cold as he thought about it. What if that Division wasn't where she desired him. Punishment for himself or, worse, his friends was likely.

He licked his lips and swallowed as he let a breath of air out. He was calming himself down slowly as he always had. He dusted himself off as he looked towards the academy. Turning back to the male, he would give a proper farewell. "I apologize; I'm graduating today and mustn't be tardy. " He gathered up his bento box, leaving the male the other freely. Koyo would head off sprinting towards graduation and his future hopes of studying in the Stealth Force.

Coding in Template By:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:55 pm
Captain Kobayashi? Think think, of right, that's the highest rank in a division, the ones charged of each one only being under the Captain Commander. Tento was still getting a grasp of the world, the collding of information he had to learn and remember was at times a lot, thankfully he was able to absorb the details that were given to him. If he wanted to learn more about Hoho, the staff at the academy would hopefully do a good job. But there would only be so much they could do, after all, they only had to get him to an overall decent level to be able to join the Gotei. So if he wanted to improve further through desire or a need, he would have to rely on himself, experience, and the advice of others. Given that, talking to members of the Gotei would probably be a good place to start. Wait...

"Wait Captain? How am I suppose to get into contact with a Captain, and even more so get them to take their time to help a simple first year? ...I don't wanna get any of the teachers in trouble with anyone above them". This was becoming further complex than Tento thought it would be. Was it really this hard to understand and better implicate Hoho? Maybe he should give up for now at least and just deal with it himself with the help of his teachers... It was too much to try to get a captain to come here...then again, maybe he could somehow find a way for them to come and not cause issue? It...sounded like too much of an awesome opportunity to not try. Meeting a captain...and possibly getting to pick their brain, learn from their wisdom and advice...

"...you are probably right though. A captain specializing in that would be the best bet. But how? Do you have any thoughts about how to get them here? Oh...are they good at kido too? I am hoping to find someone to help me learn more? I want to explore that more because...it seems so wide and so filled with potential. Although, I rather get help from a teacher or student if you can recommend someone. Kido is going to be a longer thing and I would like more than an one off time to learn from them".

Only now did Tento realize the change Koyo. The licking of the man's lips was a odd and at first concerning thing to see. Was this fellow weird or maybe he was just very dehydrated? He did not drink anything with his meal after all. Wait...did they need food...did they need water. DID TENTO NEED FOOD AND WATER?!?

Getting back to the matter, it seemed that Tento's questions were asked as Koyo was moving. Coming out in a straight bullet given the man's curiosity about it.

"Oh um. Okay, thanks for your time and the food Koyo-senpai. Congrats on graduating!", Tento did the last part with a wave, given that Koyo was no appearing to leave, he decided to go back to the food he was given. Oh wait...he had to return the bento box! Hopefully he would see him again so that he could return it.

A Picnic Beneath Cherry Blossoms Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum