Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty Re: A little tea with your Zanjutsu

Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:33 am

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko's eyes softened as his smile faded, if only for a moment. It became a sadder expression as he began untying his scarf. The skin around his throat had a scar making the ones on his arms look tame. The injury had been inflicted by his uncle, the former Captain Commander. He'd attacked and gotten his throat slashed viciously. The damage was a ghastly reminder of what mistakes he'd made.

"I lament my past but can only mend the present and future." He said, inhaling as he knew that what had been done was what he could. His papers of resignation had been sent in. He'd imposed a self-exile on himself to take the blame off his uncle. So in that way, Takehiko had taken responsibility for everything he'd done here. He would likely go to Minatumi and begin atoning for his failure to Ulv Auber.

"I made a lot of mistakes, some far worse than others that cost me dearly. I watched people fall because of the choices I had made. You are very kind; it is good to know Second Division can use my knowledge for something promising." Takehiko said, regaining his smile feeling the cold air on his scars.

It felt like a throbbing, so he began wrapping up the injury once more. His uncle had cut clean through his throat, coming short of beheading him. Takehiko sometimes had wished the man hadn't stopped short. Kindness was the reason Arianda and others said. A journal left to him explaining so many things, and yet they were excuses.

"Some advice, talking does help but you have to learn listening too. There will be people in this life who give you advice. Stop and listen to it and consider it carefully. Rushing in to act is an insult to the help they provide."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty Re: A little tea with your Zanjutsu

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

An eyebrow perked up at the reveal of the latest in Takehiko's display of scarring, a particularly interesting one by comparison to those that ran along his arms. But it was only one more clue to a past that she would likely never learn. She could probably dig it up if she truly cared to, a Vice-Captain carrying such an injury certainly had a report about it in some form or another. Wasn't her place to do so though, everyone had their little secrets, so she'd leave it be. Stopping her fiddling with the tantō, she tucked it away into its sheath and to a moment to make sure both her weapons were settled.

"You're talking with some finality to it, so I won't pretend to understand but I hope you find some closure to whatever is weighing you down."

Asami sighed conclusively, having said all that she had needed to say and - more importantly - heard all that she needed to hear. Sliding the chair back, she pushed herself to her feet and bowed politely.

"Thank you for the advice, Vice-Captain. You've left me with a lot to think on, but a direction to go in."

Strange bedfellows | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum