Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
MorpheusDavol
A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_voting_barA little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_voting_barA little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Iori
Lillian
Locke
Mirja Eeola
Gamma
Rawk
THEFROST
Siegharty

A little tea with your Zanjutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geeky Raven
Veteran Member
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A little tea with your Zanjutsu   A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 am

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko's eyes softened as his smile faded, if only for a moment. It became a sadder expression as he began untying his scarf. The skin around his throat had a scar making the ones on his arms look tame. The injury had been inflicted by his uncle, the former Captain Commander. He'd attacked and gotten his throat slashed viciously. The damage was a ghastly reminder of what mistakes he'd made.

"I lament my past but can only mend the present and future." He said, inhaling as he knew that what had been done was what he could. His papers of resignation had been sent in. He'd imposed a self-exile on himself to take the blame off his uncle. So in that way, Takehiko had taken responsibility for everything he'd done here. He would likely go to Minatumi and begin atoning for his failure to Ulv Auber.

"I made a lot of mistakes, some far worse than others that cost me dearly. I watched people fall because of the choices I had made. You are very kind; it is good to know Second Division can use my knowledge for something promising." Takehiko said, regaining his smile feeling the cold air on his scars.

It felt like a throbbing, so he began wrapping up the injury once more. His uncle had cut clean through his throat, coming short of beheading him. Takehiko sometimes had wished the man hadn't stopped short. Kindness was the reason Arianda and others said. A journal left to him explaining so many things, and yet they were excuses.

"Some advice, talking does help but you have to learn listening too. There will be people in this life who give you advice. Stop and listen to it and consider it carefully. Rushing in to act is an insult to the help they provide."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
Locke
Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A little tea with your Zanjutsu   A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 4:27 pm

A little tea with your Zanjutsu - Page 2 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

An eyebrow perked up at the reveal of the latest in Takehiko's display of scarring, a particularly interesting one by comparison to those that ran along his arms. But it was only one more clue to a past that she would likely never learn. She could probably dig it up if she truly cared to, a Vice-Captain carrying such an injury certainly had a report about it in some form or another. Wasn't her place to do so though, everyone had their little secrets, so she'd leave it be. Stopping her fiddling with the tantō, she tucked it away into its sheath and to a moment to make sure both her weapons were settled.

"You're talking with some finality to it, so I won't pretend to understand but I hope you find some closure to whatever is weighing you down."

Asami sighed conclusively, having said all that she had needed to say and - more importantly - heard all that she needed to hear. Sliding the chair back, she pushed herself to her feet and bowed politely.

"Thank you for the advice, Vice-Captain. You've left me with a lot to think on, but a direction to go in."

Strange bedfellows | END POST
Back to top Go down

A little tea with your Zanjutsu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Second Division: Kido Corps/Medicine/Healing-
Jump to: