Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_vote_lcapColleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_voting_barColleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_vote_lcapColleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_voting_barColleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
THEFROST
darkfunnel

Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locke
Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Left_bar_bleue0/0Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto)   Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyYesterday at 7:53 am

Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) 1FgkL6e

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

The Vandenreich had been steadily gaining personnel ever since Alastair had joined, more so since the end of the fourth World War, and the Sternritter was no exception to this recruitment drive. He could hardly be called a veteran, especially compared to many members of the division, but even a few years in the role had put him a rung or two higher on the ladder than most of the new faces. Therein lay the obligation to set a good example, to be a role model for the younger Quincy and even the other races that were now making their homes in the Vandenreich. He didn't quite understand the reasons for some of these oddities to join what still remained a predominantly Quincy organisation but, if they were willing to fight at his side to see the Grandmaster's will done, he had no problem with calling them comrades. Alastair had thusly taken to making a show of keeping himself available should any of his peers have need of his time, it was not like he exactly had a lively social calendar anyway.

This evening was no exception, as he lingered at the Sternritter barracks for a while after the day's training had finished, working on some reports at his desk and busying himself on paperwork. He didn't have his own office, just a small place in the corner of a larger sea of desks to call his own, but that did not stop the generally cold Quincy from trying to make himself as approachable as he could. There was a second chair that sat vacant, an open invitation, and he would make infrequent trips to stand at the window and watch the goings-on of the city below under the guise of taking a break.

He had been nursing a coffee for the better part of an hour, though it was still warm thanks to a trick that he had been practicing ever since Sophie had shown it to him. A technique to hone his reishi manipulation using a little known trait that they both possessed for one reason or another, as heat slowly exuded from his hands and enveloped the base of the mug.

So, steaming coffee in hand, Alastair sat at his desk and waited to see if anyone had any business for him today.

Better the devil you know | END POST
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto)   Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am

KOKUTO

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) 6EdIfMt

Song: Hip Shop - Artist: SilvaGunner

Adjusting to the Vandenreich was a bit of an oddity for Kokuto, after he had been on his own for so long. It was a pleasant change, but there were still some problems that occurred. Namely, the evil glares that he seemed to get constantly. He couldn't blame them -- but it was still a bit annoying. Nevertheless, he just went about his work without commenting on it. He needed to show that he wasn't a monster, and if it took him a thousand years, he'd wait every minute of it.

But, after the day's practice and work, Kokuto gathered what little he usually brought, tucking away some of it within his Chasm Point, sighing softly as he checked the pack of cigarettes in his pocket, seeing little under half of the pack remaining. Usually he smoked to destress and keep the persisting seeds of madness at bay from the Makhai.

Making his way through the sea of desks as he slid his jacket on, tucking the cigarettes away, he noticed someone moving to look out the window, a coworker, Alastair. He stopped for a moment, his eyes moving between the distant door and the open seat at Alastair's desk. After a brief period of internal deliberation, Kokuto quietly walked up to the desk as Alastair sat back down, offering his hand.

Should he accept it, he'd find it warm, like a fire on a camping trip. His voice was deep, raspy, yet level as he spoke, albeit briefly.

"Hey. I'm Kokuto. You're Alastair, right?"

He smiled, sitting down and setting his arms in his lap, leaning forward slightly.

"Still kinda new here, so, figured I'd introduce myself. Can't do everything on your own, after all."

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Locke
Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Left_bar_bleue0/0Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto)   Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm

Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto) 1FgkL6e

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

Turning to face the figure as he approached, Alastair made note of Kokuto's unusual appearance with little more than a passing glance. A demon, of some variety, if he recalled correctly. He was a fellow Sternritter, though, and that was what mattered more to him. His tone was equally firm, similar in a sense to Kokuto's own but bereft of the gravelly undertones, and defined by formality.

"Indeed, I am Alastair Eisfluch, but Alastair will do just fine."

A hand shot forward to accept that which had been offered, a firm shake was had and it seemed that Alastair had not even registered the unusual level of heat being exuded from Kokuto until after the exchange. At which he looked down to his hand with a slightly furrowed brow, but gave it no further attention. He sat, and took another moment to study his colleague up close and personal.

"Always happy to meet a new face and a fellow Sternritter Personnel at that. A peculiar career for one of your disposition to undertake, if you do not mind me saying, but I think we are lucky to have people with your skillsets among our ranks."

Perhaps it was a delicate topic to address within seconds of being approached, but that was probably the easiest way to elicit a true response. Catch him a little off guard, perhaps, rather than let him get too comfortable.

Better the devil you know | END POST
Back to top Go down

Colleagues By Any Other Name (Alastair, Kokuto)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to: