Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come on, talk to me! Left_bar_bleue0/0Come on, talk to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come on, talk to me! Empty Come on, talk to me!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:16 am

Come on, talk to me! 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 243

Oh man, now it was time to crack down and train! I mean shit, most people would kill for a Captain that would let her train quite often. Hono really was lucky she had a good captain, if not she'd probably be executed for subordination by now. So that was good... couldn't have her die before reaching her peak!

She got smacked with some sudden news. She had to work guard duty at the prison. Lovely, but hey, orders were orders. You weren't gonna get a promotion if you don't do your job! Well with that, Hono grabbed her Zanpakuto before heading to her post. Thankfully guard duty was rather simple, watch the prisoners, don't let them do anything crazy.

She placed her Zanpakuto on the table, now might be a good time to get bonding! With a sight she at the table, taking her blade in her hand, giving it a few weird looks. "Why won't you talk to me huh?" She shook the blade a little, before flicking the blade. Abusing your blade wasn't gonna get you anywhere Hono.

Thankfully her job would be easy for now. She gripped the purple hilt of her blade tightly, before sighing. Placing it back on the table, letting her weapon have some rest.

Now hopefully she could get some entertainment during this whole thing. She couldn't mess with the prisoners. Messing with people behind bars just didn't feel right, best to leave them alone.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come on, talk to me! Left_bar_bleue0/0Come on, talk to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come on, talk to me! Empty Re: Come on, talk to me!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Come on, talk to me! QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Asami sighed as she read the report over again as she walked, eyes scanning the file before a quiet groan escaped her lips. She had to check in with the guard on duty at the 1st Division about these details, something did not quite add up to the information the 5th had been provided. It was already getting late, though, and so she wrapped her jacket tightly around her and headed off on a little adventure of her own.

Arriving at the prison, Asami was greeted by the rather odd sound of a young woman arguing with her Zanpakuto. At least that was how best she could imagine the scene inside. It was certainly not the thing she expected a prison guard to be doing whilst she was meant to be on duty, but also the poor girl likely had no idea that anyone would be coming to check up on her. She let a hand rest upon the pommels of Musai Kyoutei, assuring the twin blades that she had no intention of making such a fool of them in the near future.

Wrapping her knuckles against the door, she called out into the room to let the guard know that she was no longer quite so alone with her thoughts. Her tone was stern, that of a superior officer, though she hoped that this did not come down to pulling rank.

"Officer Furukawa, from the Fifth. Looking to check some information against your prison logs, I've got a few files of data here that needs corroboration."

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:57 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 209

After trying her best to get a response from her Zanpakuto! Oh, shit noises! Maybe that was her blade! Her spirit was gonna appear in front of her any minute! This was it! Time for her to get super powerful!

Well, there goes her excitement, she was honestly startled by Asami's sudden entrance! She stood up quickly staggering a bit. An officer? From the fifth nonetheless. "Hono Kaen- First division! Hold on... the fifth? What the hell does the stealth force want with prisoners?" none the less she shook her head, walking over towards a large cabinet. Grabbing onto the handle, before sliding open the records. There appeared to be hundreds of folders.

"Yeah, the prison is pretty damn serious about their records." She folded her arms. "You're free to look for what you need. You're just not allowed to leave with anything" She would inform Furukawa, "I'll help the best I can"

Though Asami was pretty cute, so maybe she'd throw in a little small talk? Who knows maybe she'd get a friend out of it. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to pop in." She explained. "I don't think I've actually seen you around before so it's nice to meet you." She looked down, cracking a tiny smirk.

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Entering the room, red eyes fixed upon Hono but a polite smile soon spread across her lips. Asami could likely be quite the intimidating figure if she wanted to, but her quarry seemed forthcoming enough, and perhaps that might do something to expedite what would no doubt be a dull process.

"A pleasure, Miss Hono. It's quite alright. Hopefully, I can be out of your hair without causing too my disruption."

She took a moment to study Hono as she spoke, namely that her blade still remained on the table rather than at her hip, and continued with an explanation of her business. Better to get the formalities out of the way, after all.

"Half the prisoners in here go through my division first. Given that we bring them in, we do a round of processing and all that. Leaves us with records and then the prison takes its own records when they are transferred here. I drew the thankless task of comparing the two to monitor for discrepancies."

Looking over to the filing cabinet, she headed over to stand at Hono's side and peer at the contents.

"There were a few, so I figured it would be best to go straight to the source. Which means I'll be sticking my nose in here for a few minutes."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:23 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 220

Well, that smile sure was reassuring. Miss... that was weird to hear, but hey, had a ring to it. She just gave a soft chuckle before studying Asami herself, she was pretty cute, not as scary as she first gave off. Hono, let out a quicky yawn as she took in what was being said.

"Ah got it. Damn, that task sounds like torture. But hey, least you're not sitting here all day, I got one down there that won't stop asking me to let him out, though it was pretty funny when all the other prisoners threw things at him."

She really was nonchalant about everything. Was it a good idea to admit she let prisoners throw stuff at each other? Eh, she didn't really care.

"Pretty sure they're sorted by year and then name. So just look for the year then their last name should be first. You're not technically supposed to handle the records alone so I gotta peer over your shoulder."

She was gonna be here for a bit? Well, this was her chance to make a new friend.

"Well I don't mind you'll keep me company while..." pausing as she glanced over to Zanpakuto. "this bitch won't speak to me sooo, hopefully, you can entertain me!" Picking up the blade as she flicked the blade.

Coding in Template By:

]

Last edited by Squish on Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:16 am

She could probably have pulled Hono up on being so lax on important guard duty, but that was not why she was here. Better to leave that to her direct superiors, and Asami was not inclined to give them a tip-off. She seemed nice, after all, if not a little chatty. But who wouldn't be chatty if given the opportunity when stuck in here by oneself.

"Torture? I suppose it could be, but it's still the lesser evil."

Nimble fingers danced across the folder headings with an all too familiar dexterity as Asami quickly narrowed down the area she would need to sift through with Hono's advice. She didn't much mind if the other girl was watching or not, her own intentions were pure at least. She spoke as she worked, only turning her head infrequently from the task at hand, the constant fluttering of paperwork as she skipped by.

"Wouldn't recommend talking to the inmates unless you have to, though, trust me."

Her words belied some level of experience with what Hono was dealing with, a decade's worth of work in the Nest of Maggots had given her that. Maybe it was a little jaded but better to be safe than sorry.

"As for your blade, if you don't mind me asking, has it ever spoken to you?"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:46 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 186

Well, seemed like her joke missed its mark. Though Hono was impressed by her fingerwork, gulping a bit as she located the files rather swiftly.

"Damn, that's pretty impressive..."

Don't let your mind wander, damn it Hono! Nonetheless, she took a step back. No way she could find the files as quickly as Asami, so she just let the officer work her sorting magic. She sure was organized, hell maybe Hono could learn a thing from her.

"Nah, they don't try and talk to me, I do tell em to shut up if they get rowdy, I whip em into shape, though you should hear the shit they say to one another. Crazy..."

A quick chuckle escaped, while she didn't like prison duty, it did craft some nice stories to tell! Just how long has Asami been doing this thing?

"Say, how long have you been doing this Shinigami business? Oh! No, she hasn't talked to me yet, nodda, zip."

Rolling her eyes, she walked over to the sword on the table, picking it up as she lightly flicked at the blade with her fingers.

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:28 pm

Her hands did not stop moving as they continued to flutter across the file dividers, her destination closer but still an uncalculatable time away. Asami heard the compliment to her style and suppressed the urge to smirk unprofessionally.

"They'll say anything to get a rise out of someone. You or their fellow inmates. Most of them are real pieces of work, usually have to be to end up in one of our prisons."

Suddenly, she stopped picking through the files and turned one from horizontal to vertical. She looked from the name on the first form to the notes she had on her person and gave an exacerbated sigh, it was the wrong one. Relenting for a moment, Asami turned to Hono and scrunched up her face to suggest she was thinking.

"Well I started at the academy about a hundred or so years ago, but I would not say I have always been a Shinigami in the time in between. Did some time with the Onmitsukidō, and some more time away from it all."

Relaxing her face again, she paused to sweep a few loose strands of hair from her face and then resumed the effort of digging through the filing cabinet. Her business turned back to the matter of a mute sword.

"Then how do you know it should be referred to as a she? Perhaps your spirit is a particular one and does not like being called in such an informal manner? There is always a reason why it won't talk to you, it's just about spending the time to try to understand."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:21 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 190

Hono watched her hands still quite amazed by the speed. She folded her arms before looking towards Asami some more. She really was curious what kinda inmates she was reading up on, but hey, that was none of her business.

"Yeah, they're driving me wild. They think they're the coolest people around, honestly, they're pretty damn annoying!"

She said that lastly loud part rather loudly. Wanting to let the prisoners know her opinion on them acting out. She cracked a little chuckle, before returning her focus towards the officer in front of her. She explained her origin, causing Hono to nod in response.

"Wow, I uh only recently started with Realm Enforcement! But, I'm trying my best to keep to get stronger and make my captain proud!"

A small smile formed, she seemed determined to get stronger. She trained day in and day out, it often tired herself out!

"That's true, they could be a boy! I'll try that. Maybe I'll use Sir or Madam, maybe they're the regal time. Fancy names could help out. I'm training with Murasaki, she's amazing with the sword, so she's been a nice teacher"

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:36 am

Asami laughed along with Hono for a moment, a quiet burst that was more a snicker than an actual hearty laugh. She was not one to engage in mindless frolicking often, but there was an endearing charm to her young counterpart that she did not wish to put down by being more dismissive. It was a respectful gesture if nothing else.

With a wistful sigh, she renewed her search through the files. Her pace had slowed somewhat, but maybe she was just being more careful with the names now to avoid another false flag. That she also enjoyed the conversation was not a factor at all, totally.

"Everyone starts somewhere, and Realm Enforcement ain't exactly a bad one. Keep up that drive and you'll be putting everyone to shame in no time, making your Captain proud too I'd wager."

It was easy to offer encouragement, especially from the sidelines, but Asami was one who understood that motivation all too well. That sense of needing to be stronger.

"Captain Murasaki is giving you lessons? I can hardly imagine a woman that knows Zanpakuto spirits better in all of the Gotei. Though I can't say I know her all too well, so what's she like?"

She amused herself with how quickly she pried into Hono's business, but perhaps that was just the kind of person she was. A little to inquisitive for her own good.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum