Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus)

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:42 pm

That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

When was the last time they shared an evening together? Just the two of them? Him and her and no other. Her attempts to stay by his side while he recovered were always intercepted by one thing or another. However, today, there will be no distractions. Helle has made sure of such. Nothing shall get in the way of their lunch, not even his work. She went through the effort of creating a meal, just for the two of them, and she intends on eating it with him. Is it wrong to desire lunch without any strong emotions attached? Even if she is unsure that their lunch can stay pure, it is still worth a shot. Besides, she wanted to try making something new today, something that would impress him.

She seemed pleasantly lost in her own thoughts, carrying herself to Cyrus' office. Of course, as always, Ninsianna sat on duty. The Danava rarely took a break, but Ninsianna exists for this sort of work. It would be rude to even try and pry her away from her work for silly reasons. Besides, Helle would rather have Cyrus to herself than share. That's why she wasted no time entering his office, a wide smile on her face as she made her presence known.

"Azmi! I brought lunch."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Left_bar_bleue16000/1That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty Re: That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus)

Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:40 pm
That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) DNwfJnQ

CYRUS OF THE BLISSFUL FLAME

Despite Cyrus' best efforts, she could not say that her return to a full-time role as the Grandmaster had been easy on her. She was far healthier than she had been, but that did not mean it was easy, or that she did not find herself exhausted rather quickly. But, of course, all exhaustion paled in comparison to the warmth in her heart at the sight of her beloved.

"Oh, Helle dear, you are far too kind."

Standing from her desk, Cyrus walked across the room to greet Helle and, though she certainly could have offered lesser affections, gave her a short, earnest kiss. It was so very pleasant to see her here.

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:42 pm

Helle Armstrong

“A…”

Well, this is unexpected, and it wasn’t the kiss, no. Azmi is a woman now, apparently? Yes. Unexpected indeed. In fact, the being kissed part wasn’t even acknowledged really. Helle expected something as simple as that from the ma-, er, woman. It’s the woman part that’s taking a bit to understand. First, how? Second, when? Third, why? For all Helle knew, Azmi had lost the ability to shift his appearance. However, knowing that changing his looks involved more than just growing a bosom, she could not help but ponder if he, or she, had paid her any attention during their last conversation. Her expression went from baffled to mildly peeved. Her lips went taunt as she stared down the other woman with her emerald eyes questioning the current situation.

“And, what are you doing here, gorgeous?”

That gorgeous didn’t sound like a real compliment. If anything, it’s accusing and spiteful. For a second, Helle had just accepted the worst, and she’s already prepared to lay another beat down on the idiot that’s supposedly her other half. The Aspect in her head agrees, but it is better to let explanations be made before making any rash decisions. Besides, she prepared such a nice lunch too, and it would be horrible if it was all for naught.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Left_bar_bleue16000/1That's Raw, Dear. (Helle/Cyrus) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:02 pm

"Ah, do sit down, my love. There is no sense in standing."

Of course, Cyrus could tell from both Helle's tone of voice and her expression that her beloved was displeased at the situation, but Cyrus of the Blissful Flame was not the sort of woman who would simply capitulate and apologize. No, rather, she led Helle out toward the balcony, and as she did so, she spoke confidently, evenly.

"I am here as the first step in recovering under my own power, Helle dear. These aspects of mine are just that-- mine, not Mazda's nor anyone else's. I have no intention of relying on them for the sake of strength, but I know that to have even one of them is a great boon for the people, and for myself. You were correct, of course, that I may rely upon you to help me. But that does not mean I wish to be so fragile that I must always rely upon you."

As she stepped outside, her smile grew, and Cyrus turned to look Helle in the eye with earnest affection and cheer. There was, in that gaze, the confidence of the Cyrus who had built the Vandenreich up from nothing. The Cyrus who had not fallen to ambition.

"I can now walk under my own power, live without worrying I might perish at the first injury I take. I intended to ask if you would teach me to be a Quincy once more, that I may grow as one of our people rather than as a god above them."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Helle Armstrong

She actually likes standing. There’s something about being told to sit by another woman that irks her, even if it's this woman. Maybe it’s because it’s this woman. Would she feel belittled if it was normal Azmi? She’s not sure. Maybe she’d be crushing like some highschool brat. Still, her options are limited. Leaving is just wrong, and staying still would just cause more confusion, so she followed the other out onto the balcony. Though, her mood took a few more hits as Azmi gave her little speech on the matter at hand.

“They wound your soul still. I sense it, but I suppose my own power is no different. Calling you fragile was not my intention, but I understand, I guess. As long as these aspects know their place and try not to lead you astray, I have no true gripe. This is just unexpected, is all.”

She seems happy enough. It is hard to stay unhappy when Azmi’s eyes shine so brightly. Ah. It seems her heart is still a lovey dovey mess that doesn’t know what it should feel at times like this. At least Azmi being a woman does not deter her earnest feelings for her, even if it does fill her mind with silly jealousy. It is not easy to simply accept that your boyfriend has assets as troublesome as your own. This must be how men feel when others ogle their significant other, yes? Just the thought of what would happen if they walked together has her wishing for a bed.

“We are beyond asking each other for such small favors, Azmi. Of course I will assist you in nurturing your strength once again.”

At least smiling isn’t hard for her, even if her tiredness is showing somewhat through her expression. It’s easy to understand why she is overly stressing over everything with what has happened. This little lunch break is just as much for her as it is for Azmi. Oh! She should actually take that seat that was offered. Though, as she went closer to the chair, she paused, her gaze moving out towards the city. Hmm… She has a better idea.

“Let us go away from her, dear. The view of the city is nice, but I feel a sudden need for something less grandeur, like a small cozy living room, the bustling lights of the city shaded by closed blinds.”

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:55 pm

"They can no more lead me astray than one can be led astray by their own hand. These aspects of mine are not like the others which Mazda now commands. They are simply myself, expressed outwardly. You need not worry about that, my dear. For now, I am still weakened by the change, but I will overcome it in time. Of that I am certain."

Of course, Cyrus understood Helle's concern. It was justified, wholly so, and she was not even certain that mere words would be enough to assuage any doubts that her beloved might have had. But, unfortunately, there was little to be done about that beyond to simply go about her days and make clear that she would not go astray.

"Oh? Something personal, sheltered away from the world, simply you and I? That does sound wonderful, I must agree. Very well, Helle dear. Where you lead, I shall follow."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:46 am

Helle Armstrong

“Good.”

She wasted no time in removing them from the premises. It was as simple as walking off the edge for her. Though she had to literally hop over the railing which one would normally find insane to do from their height, but, for Helle, it was as simple as creating a platform underneath her feet, standing over the city in a literal sense. She did not even ask for permission before taking hold of Azmi’s person, coddling the woman with Reishi that lifted her from her spot and into the awaiting arms Helle. Oh. Wait a second. Azmi just got done speaking on how they could handle themselves, and here Helle is taking the woman’s weight onto herself as if their legs still proved lame.

“Ah. My apologies, Azmi. Habits are habits for a reason.”

Her cheeks betrayed her, growing flush at her ignorant actions. However, she did not bother letting the woman down because it simply proved easier to move them both as one unit than to move them separately. Expanding energy was not the issue in the slightest, but an easier job is simply that: easier.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Cyrus was certainly surprised at such boldness from Helle, but she could not say that she was displeased by it. If anything, there was something so earnest and so romantic about it that she simply laughed quietly, nestling herself all the closer into Helle's embrace.

"I do not mind. We are lovers, are we not? Such an intimate gesture is perfectly wonderful, I think. If anything, it warms my heart to be held in such a way."

Of course, who was to say that she would feel such a way before? Or even if in another aspect? Ah, but that was hardly something she wished to think about now. This was not the time for such serious concerns. Far from it, in fact. If the two of them were to enjoy some time together, then Cyrus would not dare poison the moment with thoughts of work and the world.

"Lead on, then, my gallant knight."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Helle Armstrong

“I… Yes… Fine...”

She is, of course, at a loss for words. One would not have expected such intimacy at a time like this, but she did bring this situation upon herself. It was she who made the first move that directed their interaction in this direction. If not for her rash actions, she would not know the sensation of having a woman so brazenly pressed into her body. Oh, how Helle wished her armor adorned her person, but that thought was quickly reprimanded, for, surely, her armor would prove only bothersome for them both.

But, still, she is out of her element here. It is easy to play the woman in a relationship, but she feels far from that position with Azmi in her arms. A gallant knight, huh? Her face sullied red, Helle simply began to float off in the direction of her home. She has read stories about knights saving princesses and such, and, honestly, she allowed herself to wonder if she honestly fit the role of such heroic beings. At least, time went by steadily as she allowed her mind to wander. Before she knew it, they floated above her home, and Helle swiftly brought them down, her pace expedient. Despite their reasoning for being here, the woman doesn’t want to be caught carrying Azmi as she is. Their relationship is not a secret, but it’s necessary to uphold some moral standing among their peers.

“Do mind the slight mess. There hasn’t been much time to clean.”

However, as she stepped inside, she was surprised by how tidy things actually are. And, that’s when it hit her that she did not live here alone. Yes. She actually has a roommate, but, luckily, that woman is out and should not be returning anytime soon. Be it just a stroke of luck, Helle is glad she does not have to explain why she is holding another woman in her arms. Speaking of holding another woman, she should probably drop Azmi. Uh… Should she ask or… Now, this is a bit nervewracking…

“Do you wish for me to let you down?”

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:36 pm

"Oh, I would hardly mind a mess whether or not there was one."

Cyrus laughed quietly at how obvious it was that Helle was out of her element, though she did feel that was a bit unkind of her after the fact. Kissing her on the cheek, Cyrus simply shrugged in response to the question being posited to her. Frankly, she was enjoying this, though she did have to admit that a part of her rather did wish not to put Helle into such an embarrassing situation any further.

"I would not mind being set down. If only so I might stand at your side, though I must admit that it is quite pleasant to be in your arms."

Whether or not she was set down was really irrelevant to Cyrus. She would be perfectly happy either way. But, if the two were to enjoy lunch together, that did suggest that perhaps she ought to be set down, hm?

"Though unless you wish to feed me once more, my dear, I think perhaps it would be best if I were set down. Shall I return the favor when I am able? I think it would be rather lovely to hold you in such a way."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum