Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah]

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:09 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto listened to the woman, but not without the obvious disinterest and irritation. Even if she weren't a shinigami, even if she was just a human, if she had reacted to an action like that by bodyslamming her into the ground, she wouldn't be any more forgiving towards it. She didn't care about automatic reactions and what have you, all she heard was a jumbling of excuses and reasons upon reasons as to why she regretted having this meeting. She'd flinch as the woman's spiritual pressure suddenly increased, which only made Liltotto angrier - did this woman have no tact? How was she trusted with any responsibility if this was how she behaved with other people? She'd hold her ground and resist the feeling of her lungs deflating and her body being pushed downward until it stopped.

There really was only one thing she wanted out of this interaction at this point.

"Apologize," She'd speak in a soft yet stern tone, her previously dull yellow eyes suddenly seeming far more spirited, "I want you, to apologize. If you had any speck of empathy in you, you would have immediately felt remorse for what you did. Automatic or not, you fucking assaulted me."

She'd breathe out softly, "You think you're the only one with automatic responses and all that bullshit? Someone who's been through a circumstance where that was necessary? I've been through literal war and genocide, yet my first reaction to you assaulting me, was to be justifiably angry. By your logic, me slathering you in acid in retaliation is perfectly expected, regardless of the grueling outcome."

She almost wanted to do it anyway, but pushed that desire to the back of her mind, "So. Apologize."

END | Rrrrr
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah]

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"If we are going the assault route, you assaulted me first. You grabbed me and tried to drag me away for your own purposes. And accident or no, it hurt enough that I thought I was being attacked. And you nearly threw up saying a word that has no meaning when forced out" Hannah replied, shaking her head. She'd let out a sigh and calm herself down, this woman was really a nightmare to talk to though. Why did she have to get the people like this?

"And how is slathering someone in acid equal to a harmless paralysis technique? I could understand the comparison if I blew half your face off, but as I told you, I put in a great deal of effort to make sure that I don't hurt anyone like that. That any response I make is like someone grabbing your arm so you can't punch them with it"

Hannah was never good at staring, because the off-set eyes and lack of actual acknowledgement in sight. But she was trying, now. Though this whole situation was becoming heated and hostile, and this woman seemed the kind of woman to lash out with intent to harm, so Hannah shifted her feet subtly. She never claimed skill like Jaeden when it came to Flash Step, but she knew what she was doing with it.

"I feel remorse for triggering bad memories in you. But saying a word under duress will do nothing towards that. The two choices before you are to adapt as best you can to your situation, or allow your situation to keep controlling you. I know what it's like to have those kind of emotions in your heart. And nothing they say or do will make it feel any better. Demand a million apologises, it won't make it hurt any less"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Is This Seat Taken? [Liltotto/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:10 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto stood there, looking up at the woman as she spoke, and spoke, and spoke. Every word that spilled out of her mouth just felt like annoying, prying noise at this point. She noticed that shuffling of her feet - she seriously was ready to bolt. Shit, she must be way more paranoid than the girl ever would be if her simply being angry at her was enough for her to feel threatened. Out of control of her situation? For fuck's sake, she's had to have her situation under control since she woke up from that unintentionally long hibernation and had to fend for herself.

For all she was concerned, those ever-raw wounds towards those death gods were valid. Who was this woman to say anything about her situation?

She'd calm herself enough to where she would begin creeping off, slowly walking away without a word further. She probably went off spiritual presence, but Liltotto didn't care; she guessed her already extremely stifled presence probably wouldn't be enough to hide herself from her plain of view. She just kept walking away from... Ugh. She just shook her head; she had the bigger problem of not knowing where the fuck she was now.

END | Rrrrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum