Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Minds Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Minds Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Minds Empty Meeting Of Minds

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:01 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Minds 6EdIfMt

Getting an invite to come meet the Grandmaster of the Sternritter was quite an interesting thing. Though Hannah wasn't exactly highly placed in Lux Orior, it would be a fool who claimed she was unknown. Plus there was the slight issue of the massive screwup with Liltotto - twice, in fact - that might have come to pass. And there was also the whole thing with Vee. A lot of reasons for why she might be called to office by this woman.

So, Hannah spent some time putting on a nice dress and wrapping herself in a circle of warm air to counteract the lack of padding, and then went off to the Sternritter's office. She was very polite and waited for all the due process to be carried out, not once appearing impatient or irritated. She knew paperwork was important, after all. And Lux valued her enough to get it in braille for her. Eventually and finally, Hannah was before the woman.

"Good morning miss Armstrong. I hope you are well"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Minds Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting Of Minds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Minds Empty Re: Meeting Of Minds

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:16 pm

Meeting Of Minds ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Work. Rest. More work. Less rest.

The process repeats itself, constantly, obnoxiously. She does her work, and she does it well. Some might say she’s a perfectionist, always trying to make sure everything that is needed is done and orderly. Some say she is pushing herself too far, and one day, she’s going to crash and burn. She knows, but she’s not going to stop. Helle is too prideful to let herself be swayed by the words of lazy workers. However, someone managed to sneak in a meeting with Hannah Chiza on her to-do list. Helle knows of this woman primarily through her recent mishaps. Be it strange, Helle’s freshness in her position and Hannah’s past predicament, worked together to leave the blonde Quincy a bit ignorant of the kido expert’s existence.

“Hello, Miss. Chiza. It is nice to finally meet you.”

She might as well start it off pleasantly now that the other woman has appeared before her. Huh? So Hannah is blind. Helle can see it in the woman’s blank gaze, but the power around her is also as evident. Interesting…

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Minds Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Minds Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:18 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Minds 6EdIfMt

'Seeing' Helle's physical state, Hannah gave a gentle smile and realized why she was here. Probably not by the woman's own interests, people like this barely gave much thought to their physical well-being. Hannah would step inside and hold politely in front of the chair until allowed to sit down, looking towards Helle with a mix of interest and compassion.

"So, do you wish to tell me about your own proclivities that lead to this state, or would you prefer I simply began without conversation?" Hannah would ask. Maybe Helle wouldn't understand what he meant, maybe she would and would get grumpy. Either way, Hannah was prepared.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:07 am

Meeting Of Minds ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Her own proclivities?

With her brows furrowing, Helle dared not respond immediately. It is already an issue that her work must be paused for this, but now she’s being questioned about her well being. It is as clear as day what Hannah speaks of. Why must everyone feel inclined to worry about her wellbeing, be it because of actual concern or because they feel inclined to try and help anyone. Helle is not a woman who needs help.

“Work must be completed, whether tiring or not. Why do you ponder my proclivities?”

Coding in Template By:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:27 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Minds 6EdIfMt

"Because I am a doctor. It was a subtle way of asking what hurts" Hannah explained. Though Helle's attitude made it clear that she wasn't going to acknowledge anything as petty as that, so Hannah would just step towards her, preparing to feel out what needed fixing with her reiatsu.

"I understand work must be completed. But if you push yourself to the detriment of your physical well-being, then you will hurt yourself, hamper productivity, and eventually lose more than you gain. You need to take care of yourself, or at the very least have someone to take care of you"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:28 pm

Meeting Of Minds ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“I’m doing just fine,” She protested.

So, this is all just an act to get her to calm down with her work. Tch… She should have known. Why a blind woman though? Out of all the help they could have reached out for, they chose this woman. Knowing of her abilities, Helle didn’t doubt she knew a thing or two about medicine. She simply wondered why they’d go out of their way for it.

“If that is all, you may be excused. I have-”

She took a breath, putting a hand on her chest. A minor bout of pain bloomed, but it quickly went.

“I have work to get back to.”

Coding in Template By:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:43 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Minds 6EdIfMt

"Now that's nostalgic" Hannah commented, in a tone so dry it was legally classified as a Desert. "Has that spike of pain been happening a lot? Has it been getting worse over time?" she asked. The tone was no longer a soft and gentle tone. It was now one that put people in mind of a doctor looking over a patient who had taken too long to come in.

Not wanting to just go over there and help out, Hannah would put her hands on the desk and stare as well as a blind woman was capable of.
"Drop the stubborn for a moment and think about the people relying on you, if you won't think of yourself. What will they do if you are incapacitated and can't do anything?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 pm

Meeting Of Minds ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“They will continue on as always.”

Again, another retort.

Her eyes looked on with annoyance, knowing that her comeback was nothing more than a spike of anger. Of course Helle knows how everyone hates the way she works herself, but that doesn’t change her stance on the matter. She doesn’t want to be looked at because she knows her condition isn’t something so easily fixed. What? They expect this woman to wave her arms and make the bad go away? Pssh. Get real. Not even Mazda could simply wave away her condition. This is her punishment for the power she has.

“...It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn’t. I suppose it mostly occurs after a long stressful day or when I overuse my abilities.”

Coding in Template By:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:46 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Minds 6EdIfMt

Such a callous brush-off of her problems. Problems Hannah had the exact same issues with before she managed to do something about it. Must have been why they called her here, for her first-hand experience.

"Fucking hell! Why are all the Quincy I meet so self-destructive?" Hannah exclaimed in a flash of anger. Swearing really did not suit her though, and it was a showcase of her frustration that she did so.

"You are an exceptionally powerful woman. Your scale - of not potency - is equal to my own, so I know exactly how it feels. So stop your work for two seconds so I can show you how to ease the pain and with it a great deal of your stress"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:06 pm

Meeting Of Minds ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“I’ve met some unspectacular Quincy before. Maybe you’re looking in the wrong areas.”

She didn’t seem to get angry about that comment because it’s simply the truth. Quincy are a bit suicidal. Their existence is unkind to the world, despite their best efforts. Left unchecked, they would eventually unbalance everything, and that has led to complications in the past. Then, there is their pride. Oh, what a prideful race they are. Maybe that’s why Helle is so reluctant to have someone else look at her condition, pry and attempt to fix her issues.

“...Fine. Do what you want, but afterwards, leave me be.”

She’ll resign anymore protesting, if not to simply let this woman have her way, so she may leave sooner. There is still plenty of work left to complete.

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum