Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Empty Re: Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:31 pm
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilynette closed her eyes. She knew that Tier was here to support her....they were, even if they ...didn't spend HUGE ammounts of time together, sortof like...close friends. And honestly...with how few and rare that was....for all she knew, they might even be best friends by process of elimination. And it was only that thought in her mind that let her speak up.

"I've spent so long combing Hueco Mundo. Telling myself that what I'm looking for is exactly what I remember. Like...one day I'll just....look just past the horizon and see him. Just like I remembered him." She noted softly, closing her eyes and ...hanging her head, looking down to the ground as she felt a sliver of sadness course through her. She was glad that she was where she was, leaning against Tier...she wasn't sure f she'd be able to say this otherwise. She wasn't sure if she could.....say this...if she was looking Tier in the eyes. "Maybe I should.....accept that maybe Starrk isn't there. So ....I think I need to head to Soul Society. Maybe just...now and then, and start looking through their Ruknogai districts." She noted quietly, closing her eye as she did.

"I.... don't know exactly what I'd do if I found him there. I...don't even know if he'd remember me. But.... I ...just can't ignore the possibility that that's where he might have been this whole time. I can't just....keep combing the same old place and hoping he'll magically show up." She wiped her eye. "And that's why I've been down here so often. Running with Ichigo. Mingling with humans. If I DO find him....I want him to have a pack I can welcome him back into. And ....if ...the rukongai is where I find him. I at least want to ...be able to get along with ...whatever is left over of him."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Empty Re: Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:02 pm
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

“...”

It was different. Hearing Lilynette talk was different, different from her inner thoughts, different from everyone else who told her the same thing. It was just that: different. If Tier were to pick anyone she knew right now to consider her best friend, her kindred spirit…

“Lilynette…”

Her voice is quiet, full of warmth. Her arm moved, sliding slowly, gently, around the smaller Arrancar, pulling the blonde closer until Lilynette’s head was lost against Tier’s bosom. Gentle strokes, her hand moved through golden locks. It is unlike her to take on a motherly role, but she did not want Lilynette to cry without something to cry on, without a safe anchor to let those raw feelings break free with.

“I understand, Lilynette. Trust me, I do. Wherever Starrk is, I know he is proud of you. You’ve become such a strong, beautiful, and bright woman…”

It felt as if there’s more she could say, but the words just couldn’t form themselves correctly in her head. All she can do is continue holding the other Arrancar and hope she helped the woman even a little. Though, Lilynette’s words had pierced Tier’s soul. Tier’s thoughts raced, clouded by the idea of her Fraccion being gone, of them being different, unrecognizable. Then, Tier suffered with the idea of them not recognizing her. Is she what they remember? Is she what she even wants herself to be? All the times she pushed people away, pushed away opportunities, spat unreasonable words, and cursed those who simply wanted to become close to her.

“Once we find him, make sure you tell him everything, okay? Even if he doesn’t remember anything, I know you and him are capable of creating many new and just as awesome memories. That’s how strong your bond is.”

Somehow, the words came, but she did not desire to try and comfort the other more, not with words anyway. Tier’s eyes moved to the night sky, her emerald gaze focused on the stars, seeing each one as a different future, so numerous and overbearing, yet so far away.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:27 pm
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 HEADA_Lilynette_06

God dammit.

She had been holding onto herself. Keeping her voice steady.... trying to just make this.....simple. Easy. Just .... a solemn thing for her to say. But that soft murmur of her name.... and the feeling of Tier wrapping their arms around her....and pulling her into that warm bed of companion. She couldn't even muster a dirty joke or a snide remark. What had simple.....simmered beneath the surface, that small little sadness.... being pulled in close like this pulled that out into the open, and a very soft sound escaped her as she cried into the woman's chest. and more and more, the plausibility....the LIKELIHOOD...of Starrk being something completely different became more and more of a plausible reality.

She couldn't reply to tier right away. She...s.he couldn't just....sob it out into the woman's chest. She ....took slow, shaky deep breaths as she composed herself. Pulling it all.....together. Until at long last, she nodded her head. "I'm gonna. Even if he doesn't......remember... Somethin's gotta be there. And if there isn't, then I can just make somethin. I....I'm a nice girl right? I'm a bro...." Her voice broke a little at the end of that, trying her best to keep her words from breaking into a sob.

"We're gonna find them.... I promise." She said, very specifically. Because she knew she wasn't the only one that was hurting. Looking up with those teary eyes, she reached up, and gently set her hand on the side of Tier's mask. Her expression....determined, keeping that gentle touch, to keep Tier from turning away. She knew that Tier sometimes hesitated in moments like this, turning fully, she made eye contact. She wanted Tier to know this wasn't just.....reciprocation. This WASN'T just....her trying to say the right thing, to comfort her. It was a promise. "We're gonna find all of them. As many as we can. I promise.....okay?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:41 pm
Omlette du Frommage? [Tier/Lily] - Page 2 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

It’s not fair to make promises that one can’t keep. It’s been over 400 years, and Tier understands all too well how disappointing reality often is. She’s clung onto them for far too long, but for Lilynette, she could only hold her head still. It would be unsavory of her to try and turn away, the fingers on her mask so close, yet too far, to comfort her. All this time, Tier had been holding on to the illusion that she would find them one day, but it’s time to let that mirage fade. It’s time to break free of Hueco Mundo’s maniacal hold on her mind and face the truth. Whether she found them or not, it’s time she stopped letting her life be controlled by sweet dreams.

“Thanks… I know we will.”

Maybe one day they will, but that day is not today. It isn’t tomorrow. It may not be for another 400 years. She won’t burden Lilynette with her doubts. All she can do is lie to protect her friend.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum