Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty Nottinga, Danava of Nothing

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:20 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE DANAVA TEMPLATE

Danava Profile

I. Basic Information

» Name: Nottinga (Not-in-juh)
» Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
» Age: 2 years, approximately
» Gender: Female-presenting
» Affiliation/Rank: Rogue, for now

» True Appearance Picture: Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Blacknight-full-3560287

I. Personality

» Personality: Apathetic. Bashful. Easily pleased by compliments. Arrogant.

Nottinga isn’t exactly the kind of person that you want to hang out with, nor is she the kind of person you want around. However, she is the kind of person that doesn't really care which way you think. Having the knowledge that her lifespan is incredibly short compared to anyone else’s, she’s sort of taken the approach that nothing is worth worrying over since she’ll be dead soon. This, as one could imagine, is incredibly selfish thinking but once again, she doesn’t really care. This lack of caring also makes her a really hard person to rally with or behind since she treats most people like they’re expendable, no matter how much they mean to her.

Though, on the flip side of that, she’s incredibly adaptable. Willing to stick with any situation and roll with it as, to her, that’s just part of life. As long as Nottinga isn’t dead she isn’t particularly picky about her situation.Honestly, she even looks down on those that do complain, because there is definitely someone else out there with it worse than them in 100% of circumstances. Because of her origin, she’s not exactly a materialistic person and can throw away objects without any worry, oftentimes traveling with nothing but the clothes on her back. This sort of uncertainty and danger is someone that keeps her occupied when she isn’t busy doing nothing.

I. History

Nidhana is a cruel mother. On the whim of the entity, it had decided to give birth to another, one that has existed but is prone to dying throughout points in history. In fact, Nottinga would be the 10000th in her position. Constantly foiled by their counterparts, those in the position aren't expected to live incredibly long or great lives. Something seems to have always prevailed.

But nonetheless Nottinga was born, during World War 4, specifically during the pause of fighting. When the war was not a war, was not a conflict, with a not a conflict. It was nothing at the point, and from nothing came her. Ground zero was outer space, a comet from space that then touched down in Jefferson City. By that point, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary of the war torn country and touchdown was the same time as the Minatumi Incident and resources couldn't be spared.

From that point, Nottinga traveled the world to visit the somethings that littered the world. What drove her? An inner purpose, one placed in her by a being she does not know, has never spoken to, and doesn't remember. This purpose, will be revealed in time, but until then Nottinga has been wandering and making progress on what it means to be her, what it means to be a Danava.

An unknown new player in this game of life, let's see what nothing can do.

I. Natural Abilities

» No Longer Alone: Not really an ability of hers, but rather someone else's. While not exactly sure at what point this started happening, there's been a voice that's not her own that lives inside of her head. This voice tends to just say things to try and influence her, oftentimes with the end goal of ending the lives of others. It's like a person's normal intrusive thoughts but more forceful and convincing.

I. Origin Powers

» Origin Name: Lack Thereof

» Origin Power: In short, Nottinga’s origin is the power of Nothing. The lack of something, the lack of anything really, and this is where her power originates from. For with the existence of something, there must be nothing. In the case of this origin, less is more. In fact, less is its whole shtick.

» Origin Abilities:
» Sense of Self, Lacking: Being the Danava of Nothing, Nottinga is incredibly hard to find because she has no energy or at least not in the traditional sense. She still has an energy pool and her abilities draw from this pool, but Nottinga isn't actually emanating anything from within herself nor is this pool readily available to find, instead being replaced by a chasm of nothing.

Essentially, unless a specialized sensory ability is used, Nottinga does not exist to radars or energy sensing. So the normal racial sensing does not work on her, cameras are blind to her, and she doesn't show up in photos nor does/can her name exist in writing.

» Nothing Manipulation: Yeah, I know, it sounds dumb just bare with me. Nottinga can manipulate nothing, which is not something. The best way to explain it would be that she can mold the concept of it into various forms. For example, she can prolonged a silence for as long as she deems fit, taking that brief moment of nothing and playing with it. Or a vast open area with no buildings or people can be molded as well.

The thing to note about nothing is that it cannot be something. Nothing must exist on its own to be manipulated, at least for the purpose of this skill. Where something cannot be made from nothing, it works the same way in reverse in the vacuum of this ability.

» Nothing Conversion: Over a span of time, Nottinga can slowly convert something into nothing. The rate at which this happens is incredibly slow, and could often be compared to however long it took to make said item when it comes to the size. However, once nothing is created, the more nothing that is around the larger it can become. For example, at the beginning, converting a building would take multiple months, though if it is a building in the middle of a desert then it could be converted almost instantly.

Something converted into nothing cannot be reversed, essentially removing items from existing. There is no limit to what can be converted and Nottinga has to keep physical contact with the intended item.

When there’s a lot of nothing in one space, it’s known as a nowhere.
I. Eternal Partner

» Eternal Partner Name: None

» Eternal Partner Appearance: None

» Eternal Partner Personality: This might come as a surprise, but none.

I. Atma Vatou

» Atma Vatou Name: You might be picking up a theme here, but nothing

» Atma Vatou Appearance: Still nothing

» Atma Vatou Abilities: You can honestly skip this section, you're gonna find nothing.

Path of Embracing

Path of Embracing Appearance: There’s no real crazy change to Nottinga in this state besides the fact that she becomes translucent.

Path of Embracing Abilities:

» Aura of Infinite Nothing: As long as there’s a clear line of sight between Nottinga and an assailant, she can invoke a move known as the Aura of Infinite Nothing, where she increases the level of nothing between herself and the attack to point that the attack will take significantly longer to reach her than intended. This is active, so she must be able to see the attack to prepare this defense. Attacks that are at the level of Advanced General Speed can and will just nullify this effect, as it would still reach its destination at the speed it was used at.

Path of Being

Path of Being Appearance:

Path of Being Abilities:

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Martial Skill: Beginner

Danava Skills
  • Origin Embodiment: Adept
  • Origin Focusing: Adept
  • Atma Vatou: Untrained
  • Eternal Partner: Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

I. Roleplay Sample

» Roleplay Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE DANAVA DEMON APPLICATION

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Sumera-character-list
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty Re: Nottinga, Danava of Nothing

Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:50 am
[mod]
History/Personality reflected with will-skills:
right now I don’t particularly see why this character would have advanced willpower. I would like to see either (or both) personality/ history fleshed out to better justify her willpower.

nothing manipulation: As it is, this ability is a little to vague to be approvable. I either need the ability to be fleshed out more with less vague examples, or more structure to better define how this exactly works.

Nothingness Conversion: looks fine, but I’d like you to better explain if or what parameters (the size of the object, density, etc) would cause this ability to take longer to take affect. I’d like also you add a clause stating you need permission to use this on items/objects/ etc oocly if said items are in possession of another player character.

Once these two issues have been addressed I’ll move on to the final grading off the application. [/mod]

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing LzZCuy7
Nottinga, Danava of Nothing BtXe12b
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing Empty Re: Nottinga, Danava of Nothing

Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:23 am
[mod]archived on request[/mod]

Nottinga, Danava of Nothing 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum