Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Left_bar_bleue398349/99999999 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:54 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  6EdIfMt

There was a woman, suddenly. Spiritual pressure was spread wide, but it was a light tough, as if it was more feeling out the area than anything. And a few seconds later, a woman stepped through the door. Demure, and thin to a point of cadaverousness, she didn't seem much, but looks could be decieving.

"Mr Urahara? Are you in?" she would ask. A voice that did what her body only seemed to do, and was gentle without being too soft. The voice seemed to float through the shop further than the softly spoken tone should have arguably allowed it to, but Kisuke was no slouch on the spiritual field and could definitely pick up the highly abnormal density of spiritual pressure the woman had. Anyone with power like that tended to die or become very good at controlling it.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Left_bar_bleue0/099 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty Re: One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:59 pm

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  NYEZko2

Kisuke Urahara | Humble Shopkeeper

He felt the ping of the arrival near instantaneous with her arriving, the traces of powerful Kido lingering on the air like secondhand smoke. Kisuke was sat behind the counter, which was fortunate as it meant he did not need to get up for such an imposing customer. Watching her step through the threshold, he recognised Hannah as soon as his eyes caught sight of that intimidatingly slender frame.

"Ah, hello! Welcome to the Urahara Shop. How can we help you today, Miss Chiza?"

He could tell even from this distance that there was something abnormal about her presence, that was interesting in itself. He couldn't deny that the prospect of toying with the unnatural appealed to him on a base level. His own pressure was very carefully managed, maintained at a level nigh indistinguishable from that of the average shopkeeper he tried to present himself as to the wider populace.

Saw that coming | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Left_bar_bleue398349/99999999 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty Re: One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.

Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:01 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Giving a grin as the man attracted her attention in his direction, Hannah would look over to him. In a general fashion at least, being blind sucked after all.

"If there was ever any doubt" she commented, laughing gently and walking over to him. She would put a piece of paper on the desk, the words glowing as if they had been crafted from a solidified Reiryoku rather than written with any pen. "I thought I would come and get some nice stuff for dinner, as well as other things"

She would take a seat on a plumb of air, and exhale gently.
"Kido is a dying art. Finding practitioners is difficult these days, and true Experts are basically a myth. I struggle to progress any further by myself, and in this plateau-induced indolence, find myself going into foolish and dangerous territory just for something to do. But recently I managed to sort out an important part of my life, and that has opened up a path to come see you, Kisuke"

Hannah would give him as good as a stare as a Blind woman could.

"If, of course, you have not retired from the life you lived during the Winter War and let everything grow rusty and useless"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Left_bar_bleue0/099 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:21 am

Though she could not see it, there was a glint of amusement that flashed across Urahara's eyes as the glowing words materialised on the paper before him. Hannah was certainly a known quantity as far as monitoring capabilities went, but it was still a pleasure to see it on display firsthand.

"We can certainly see to a lovely little dinner here. Something nice and local."

He turned away, rummaging away beneath the counter as she continued to talk about her Kido. Of course, this was the Urahara shop rather than a food market. If she had come for the good eating then she was in the business of being sorely disappointed. Hopefully, instant noodles were more her speed. Standing again, Kisuke scratched at the back of his head as he let out a quiet little laugh at that final comment.

"Ah, I suppose I was quite something back in my prime. These days I just like to keep things simple. An old-timer running his shop, nothing more, nothing less. But you should probably avoid dabbling in those foolish territories, it's a dark path for even the brightest of us to walk down. Especially if you are walking alone."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm, turning myself into a Vizard simply to have the ability to work on new Ceros certainly ranks high on the poor decision making" Hannah replied, giving a soft smile. She wasn't quite there yet, but not so far off it was impossible.

"Though, if you have retired that is unfortunate. Nobody to teach my new Kaido to, and nobody to show my new powers to, and nobody to share in my Shadow Casting. Knowledge exists to be spread, but if nobody can understand or use it then spreading it is pointless"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:58 am

His gaze narrowed, once more paying little heed to the fact that Hannah was rather unable to perceive his subtle facial shifts.

"Hollowfication is not a process I would advocate for unless absolutely necessary. I have more than enough firsthand experience in that field, and becoming a Vizard is not a whimsical endeavour."

"I did not say I was retired yet, though. The Demon Arts are not a field that one can ever truly leave behind, and I certainly still cultivate what knowledge I can. If you have techniques that you would like my oversight on... It might be best we head away from prying eyes."

Plucking his cane from its resting place at his side, Kisuke tapped the floor twice with purposeful intent. That was the signal to open the way down into the basement. Not a storage room, the actual basement of the Urahara Shop was a vast training and study room. Expanded upon and enhanced since the days of yore, it even had little classrooms now for when Urahara needed to speed teach to a whole group. It had happened before.

"Tessai, watch the front. Now, Miss, please follow me."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

There we go. It was hard to resist some good ol' knowledge when you were as deep as she had heard Kisuke was. And with half of Hannah's life being bedridden, she read a lot of history books.

Standing up and following Kisuke, Hannah would give him a nod.
"Thank you. There are things to share and things to talk about. Both of which are not things I can simply do with a normal person. So I am glad you are giving me some time" Hannah would reply, walking with him.

"Have you ever wondered why Kido stops at #99? You have - albiet rare - people capable of using them with enough ease you'd think that someone has tried to see what they might be able to make beyond that"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:05 am

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Ldru7NS

Kisuke Urahara | A little more than a Shopkeeper

Ah, but she was right in that assessment of him. Even if it was immoral, illogical, inconveniencing, Kisuke hungered for knowledge with an almost unchecked sense of greed. He would never admit as such, not even to those that knew him well enough to know themselves that it was true, but it was always there within him. The devil on his shoulder, if you would.

"Fortunate, then, that we are not normal people. There comes a point in your studies where you realise that those shackles that bind are just guidelines to move forwards."

Heading for the staircase, they soon began to descend into the vast plains of the study room. Of course, much of the scenery might be lost on Hannah but the room was certainly a vast open space. A surprising place to find beneath such an innocent little shop, but clearly the woman had done her homework. Even Kisuke could not completely expunge his records from the internet and all the history books, though he had made a token amount of effort to that end.

"Uncharted territory, perhaps, but not theoretically impossible. I suppose the question to ask, regarding Kido beyond #99, might be what you wished to accomplish that combining lower numbers could not? In combination, growing infinitely more complex, there is a deep well of potential for expansion."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Entering into the open space, she wasn't aware of the view, but definitely of the scale. One could potentially let off a Goryutenmetsu‎ and cause mere tremors above.

"Mmm, most things can be solved with combination. Especially when you get that fiddly art of wrapping Kido inside other Kido. Really lives up to the nature of a surprise attack with that. Though, at the same time everything has an inherent limit of power. You can only pack so much into a Shakaho before it catastrophically implodes" Hannah commented. She had been poking 'Boar Binding Chains' for a while now. It didn't seem to have much of a limit for packing energy in, and potentially could bind beasts that would shatter The Moon. Though the complexity was frightening.

Standing in this open, and releasing the tight leash on her power, Hannah flexed her spiritual muscles like a person who had just put down a heavy weight. It was no real trouble to keep under wraps, but sometimes it felt good to let go and ease out the tension.

"The first and most pressing question I have is; does your Soul have holes in it?" The question was quite forthright and not a little strange. "When studying for Gen-Kido, I found my soul had these...holes in it. Breathing Reiryoku through the holes makes specific noises, and from those noises comes manifested powers. The four holes have been labeled 'Heat' 'Wind' 'Light' and 'Force'. And I was wondering if it is something unique to me or if everyone could learn it with enough effort"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:01 pm

99 -  One bomb plus another bomb equals no bombs.  Ldru7NS

Kisuke Urahara | A little more than a Shopkeeper

"Ah, certainly, with infinite potential, it is possible to surpass the limitations of the very foundations of Kido as we know it. The Soul Society deem such things highly illegal, though. Forbidden techniques that should remain as such, but even they may only be a stepping stone to something further."

Noting her release some of that restraint, which his senses had already begun to poke away at, Kisuke had to acknowledge that Hannah was every bit as powerful as his sources spoke of. Like a great wave passing over him, he immediately had to match it with his own. Clamping a hand on top of his hat to stop it from blowing away, a wry grin soon found its way onto his face. Straight down to it then, perhaps the art of foreplay was dead.

"Holes in the soul? Now that is something I do not hear all too often. And certainly not in a productive sense. And you think this technique is transferable, hmm? Whatever it entails, the prospect of implanting holes into oneself never does sound appealing, but perhaps you can elaborate?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum