Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna]

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:01 pm
Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 HEADER_34b0525fb4170b2b3a78bfa6b478881a

Lerna nodded lightly at that, and smiled. She noticed that the woman clued in on what a conundrum such a thing was. "Thank you. You certainly are helping. You and these pancakes." She chuckled, finishing her own slightly messy jam topped pancake, a hint of it residing on her lip before she pushed the plate away and sighed. Seeming to be full as her eyes then shifted up and she smiled at Asami, as if knowingly.

"But, at the very least, I've learned a lot over the years. And it's been interesting to think about these things. What the hell AM I? I'm a mod soul. But like , I was derived from a living soul originally, so I'm not artificial. I was carved off and built up using only a piece of my original body. So, my consciousness. What is it? Where did it come from? Is the real me still locked away in some corner of the Research Bureau? Did my consciousness abandon my body? Did it split? If the real me is back in there, what does that make ME me? Am I something new? Or was I made? A mod soul is programmed with varying levels of ....personality or just attributes. sometimes, a base personality is simply modified slightly. Other times, entire sections are rewritten or replaced. For all I know, I'm just as artificial and designed as the other mod souls. Maybe my 'original body' isn't even me at all. MAybe the original me hates what a piece of itself's been all fucked up and twisted into. Aint that something to think about? What if I'm a fake...hated by my original?" She chuckled.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna]

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:05 pm

Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

"I did say they were worth it."

Asami chuckled along with Lerna as she continued to enjoy the pancakes, relieved that they had been a welcome reprieve to the troubles she was going through. It was enough to draw a soft sigh from her lips as Asami turned back to her own food for a moment, and then the other woman was unloading a whole load of something. It was a lot to process once more, but Asami had had plenty of time to warm up now and parsed it in a rather timely manner.

She savoured that bite of pancake before placing down her fork once more and reaching across the small table to take Lerna's hand in her own. Squeezing ever so softly, enough to let her know that she was there.

"I wish I had any of the answers to all those questions, but I don't. I'm still going to be here to help you learn what bits and pieces you can, and also because this is the piece of Lerna I like. Regardless of whether you are the 'original' or not, you are the only Lerna to me."

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:37 pm
Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 HEAD2_sample-af3e96ef5b33f74058d69a54e29e6fb5-cutout

A moment of pause was given when she felt the woman's hand gently taking her own. Her attention shifting down before she glanced back up and offered... a sheepish smile to the teacher. There was some small part of her that thought that this was perhaps a lot. Something felt a bit different about this situation. But she ignored it. Gently taking the hand and squeezing it back as she let her eyes drift to a close and a great sigh escaped her chest, her free hand reaching up and gently rubbing those fair features of hers.

And then she smiled, glancing up at Asami and offering a gentle expression of mirth. "Thank you...... for saying that." She noted quietly, honestly the ...URGE to say more welled up. But she honestly couldn't think of anything else to say. That Asami considered her ...special. Something she liked. That was certainly more than she'd expected to learn from this little pancake escapade. So she just held the other woman's hand, lightly running her thumb along the border of Asami's wrist. A soft, silent conveying of accepted comfort, before letting out a soft WHEW.

"Alrighty, that was.... a lot more than I expected! But hey. I'm full. Was there anything else you want- uh....oh uh. You don't like have anywhere you need to be today....do you? I don't know if you have like classes or something." She suddenly interrupted herself. As, briefly, she considered asking the woman to spend a bit more time with her. But of course, she also realized she had no idea what sort of obligations the woman had to do. Either to the Academy or the school as a whole. Did she WANT to just like....go hang out, maybe invite her teacher to her place so she could decompress? Absolutely, but she also knew that this woman had other shit she potentially had to be doing.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:04 pm

Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Asami squeezed once more before releasing her grip and letting her hand slowly retreat back across the table to her side. It was not exactly proper conduct for teacher and student, but not every student had a mental breakdown about the nature of their existence and she had not lied when she said that she wanted to help.

"Alas, I am not free all day as you might dare to imagine. The Fifth Division won't run itself, and neither will my other students learn anything were I to spend all day nattering with you, Lerna."

It was quaint of her to offer, and she did want to spend more time with her. To explore both Lerna and her strange origins, and just generally chill out but Asami was still a busy woman. She had responsibilities, it was not like they could be discarded at the drop of a hat even after all that she had learned today.

"But we'll see each other soon. In a class if not before, alright?"

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:12 pm
Huh, you look different [Asami, Lerna] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-13f9cdb3e06a358db10b7ec2848236b2

Lerna let out a sheepish smile, chuckling just a bit as it turned out, that her Teacher DID indeed have things she had to do. [color=orchid]"Well you can't blame me for giving it a go right? But yea I figured I wouldn't get to have you to myself for the day." She hummed, sighing ever so slightly before she idly stuck her tongue out in an impish little manner.

She had to admit she HAD taken up more time than she had figured and ...yea. Well. Breakdown was ....kinda an iffy word. She had hardly broken down and started like, crying or any of that shit. She had simply let out some of her.....curiosities. If she ever found out that Asami called that a BREAKDOWN, well fuck she sure would be bummed at it being called that! Insulted? Possibly. Slighted? eh. Anywho.

"Sounds like a plan to me, Sensei." She noted warmly, rising to her feet and offering a pleased smile to the woman. "Till then~"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum