Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol)

Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:03 am
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 HyfhdW1

SHIRO

Eh? Walking? Well, maybe Shiro can stiff this man into walking towards his next destination. It shouldn’t be too hard to make a turn or two while they’re chatting, so Shiro decided to go along with the idea of leg stretching. Besides, it’s better to recover with a pal than alone, and, to be honest, it looks like Sol doesn’t get many visitors.

“Look; just don’t get your ass handed to you again. Every protag needs their comeback story, so as long as you comeback, everything’s going to be good.”

That’s an optimistic, if not weird, approach to things. Though, who isn’t an anime protag these days. All you hear around the block are stories of how someone grew from some situation and came back stronger. It’s all a matter of who’s paying attention to the tale and whatnot, and, if Sol needs a bit of a cheerleader, Shiro could probably sport some pom poms. Now, that’s a funny idea. He can’t help but wonder if he should pull something like that with his friends. They’d hate it.

“We share divisions. I sort of like the atmosphere around here. If you’re thinking about changing, I hear the First ain’t back. Well, unless you’re looking for something specific like combat or kido.”

He may be a bit biased because his girlfriend is here, and it’s just a matter of walking across the street to bother her, but he also thinks things are comfy here. The yurts are interesting, but it makes him feel like he has his own house, along with his actual house. He’s been saving for something better though. Why not? He deserves something cooler now that he’s making something of himself.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:53 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

“Comeback, huh? Sounds like a fun thing.”

Sol was more than acquainted with the idea of a comeback, back when he was a professional wrestler good storylines around that stuff tended to make the crowd pop. But this wasn’t a work, and this wasn’t just some storyline. His life was really on the line, his dreams and ambitions seemed to all be in the air. But that was fine, he was actually more happy then he had been for some time. In fact, he felt a lot more clear headed.

“I’m not sure what division, if I switch. Hell I might take a sabbatical down to earth. I have a friend that wants to go searching for… well that ain’t important. Friend of mine is going on a quest, and I’ll probably tag along.” He’d chuckle lightly, his eyes closing as he gave a light shrug, before opening his eyes with a small smile. It was gonna be fun, exciting, if not a good story to tell his kids.

“You go to Earth often, Shiro?” He’d inquire looking to the white hair’d male, wondering how much time he spent between the two realms. “If you’re ever in Africa, or I guess Vastime, let me know. I know all the good spots to catch a bite to eat or pass the time. You ever see a professional wrestling show?”

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 JfH75kA
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:54 pm
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) - Page 2 HyfhdW1

SHIRO

Hmm? A quest? Well, a cool quest is a nice way of getting back into a groove. Shiro reads comics sometimes, and it's always during a quest that the main character learns some hidden inner secret that makes them grow into something better or whatever. It's corny, but it's the corny stuff that people aim for in their lives. No one wants to live a gritty reality where they achieve nothing. Shiro approves of Sol's thought process, but he won't get all into that. He doesn't even know what the quest is about, and he's not that curious about it. He'd rather focus on the mention of Vastime.

"Mmm... I'm down there from time to time, mostly on assignments though."

He's not going to bring up how he slacks off every now and then while down on Earth, so him taking a trip to Vastime isn't completely out of the cards. He's unsure if he should mention such to Sol though because the two of them meeting up down there could actually get him caught. However, he's totally down to learn all the good spots. He hears Vastime is an alright place.

"If we ever have time for that stuff, I'm down. Could probably find a nice spot to take the midget. Make sure to show me all the good date spots."

One shit eating grin coming right up. Man, if Rukia was here. Sheesh.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum