Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol)

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:12 am

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) HyfhdW1

SHIRO

Phew. Going out on patrols on Earth and stuff is fun and all, but you gotta appreciate the subtle tasks also. There’s nothing like just walking around talking to people and chilling, and that’s what Shiro has to do today. It’s just a basic check up that he’s been tasked with. You know how it is, give the interns the boring work as if it’s a punishment or something. Who wouldn’t want to do stuff like this though? Maybe someone who hates doing nothing, but for Shiro, this is just a nice relaxing day that won’t take too long.

Who’s next anyway? Some guy named Sol? Sol. Sol… Sol… Shiro feels like he should know this guy. There’s something about this man… He can’t place it, but this shouldn’t take too long. What does the dossier even say? Mmm… Wait. Holy! This is the dude with the crush on that Gamu chick. Oh my god. Why is that even in this report. He also got his arm- What? By that other captain chick?! Yo. This is wild. Shiro actually hurried over to this dude’s place and put some knocks on his door. He gotta speak to the legend with the ultimate pull game.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty Re: Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol)

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:34 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

Sol’s place was one of the many yurts within the fourth division, mostly because his real house was on earth. The man was currently recovering from his bout with the dragon, having sustained heavy injuries. Bed rest wasn’t recommended, it was mandatory with his level of injuries. He had to pay visits to the healing division multiple times, a slow rejuvenation of his missing and damaged flesh.

Right now he was lying on his bed shirtless, watching some program on the TV. His entire torso was covered in blood-soaked bandages which seemed to be constantly sensitive. His long hair spread across the bed as a small scowl seemed etched on his features. When the knock came movement would be heard, as he sighed slowly getting to his feet to open the door. Once he opened the door, Shiro would see the injured mess Solhammond was.

Admittedly, even from his horrible state it was clear to see that the martial artist was certainly ‘strong.’ Defined muscles, a strong spiritual presence, and the injuries only added to his rough appearance. As he leaned against the wooden door, a hand rested on his injured stomach rising and falling slowly.

“What’s up?” He’d comment slowly, his eyes closing for a moment as if pushing aside the pain to speak. When his eyes opened again they seemed firmer, more professional.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) JfH75kA
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) H8Tyk70
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Left_bar_bleue0/0Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:23 pm

SHIRO

“You look like shit, bro,” Shiro commented as Sol opened the door. He could have gone off and given a bit more dialogue to paint a better picture of the mess that is Solhammond, but that’s not why he’s here. His assessment doesn’t involve flaming a squadmate until they need special medical attention for verbal burns. At least it checks out. Besides all the other weird shit on this paper, there is a part about Sol looking like someone threw him through a cheese grater. However, that does bring a question to Shiro’s mind that he just has to ask.

“Hey. Do tats grow back if your flesh is ripped off? If not, you’re going to have to get some new ones, but, anyway, I’m not here for anything superficial like that. Nah. You doing good, bruv? They said I gotta check up on you. You know, sorta like a physical, I think.”

That right? Shiro had to look back over his notes to make sure he’s saying this right. Well, obviously, he’s not saying it right. Rukia would beat his ass for being so unprofessional, but Sol’s a fucking bro. You don’t just hit on dangerous women and get treated as an everyday jobber. Sol might as well drop the professional angle because he’s not getting any of that here. Nope. It’s all Shiro, baby.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Okay, I Pull Up (Shiro/Sol) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:45 pm

“Damn man, I didn’t realize.”

Sol was being sarcastic and that was clear, he was very much aware he looked like shit.

The next line of questioning caused his brow to furrow for a moment, as a moment of clarity smacked him. Damn he would need to go get these redone, which was a bitch considering how much he had. But that would be some time from now, he was currently still healing up from that awful encounter. Frankly he was lucky to be alive right now.

“No they don’t, I’mma have to get them redone.” He’d sigh before shaking his head. “Physical? I’m doing fine for the most part. I mean the shit hurts but nothing, some rest and ibuprofen can’t fix.” He wasn’t going to be caught dead complaining about getting injured, didn’t wanna look like a little bitch.

“Anything else?”

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm

SHIRO

“Great. I wasn’t about to touch you anyway. Everything’s… bloody.”

With a nod of his head, Shiro checked something on the paper in his hands. He’s not doing his job correctly at all, but who’s going to know? So what if Sol’s walking funny for the rest of his life because they didn’t do any stretching. Though, that just leads into further questioning. It was cleared that Sol did not kill whatever creature he was fighting. It was said to be some sort of Hollow in the shape of a dragon, but it could have been a lot of other things as well. These days, it’s rather hard to tell what a creature is composed of without proper dissection. Still, not like Shiro cared that much to dive that deep. Whoever had found out all of this should have been the one questioning Sol.

Now, what Shiro is interested in is something entirely off the charts. “So… Two Captains, huh? I heard that Kido chick has some interesting takes on people, and don’t get me started on the one they call the bubblegum vore machine.” He let a little smirk grow as he spoke, obviously finding amusement with his current line of thought.

“Did you get past first base? Spill… Looking at your track record, you’ve got a thing for the rough ones.”

Shiro’s eyes are on the paper again, but he’s obviously making this shit up as he goes. It’s clear as a sunny day that he’s just prodding for information.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:48 pm

“What?”

Sol was a bit confused at first as he blinked, it took him a full second to figure out what the hell this rando was talking about. Before it clicked much to his dismay. He was talking about the two women captain he had brief encounters with. Alright, well, this was wild. Enough that it could a laugh out of Sol which immediately caused his to nearly double over in pain, grunting as a hand came to rest against his wounds.

“You got it all wrong man, I was just training with the Kido captain. She’s… wild. Like took my arm off then reattached it after the match wild.” He’d pause for a moment, eyeing Shiro. Before he slowly kept talking. “But she had this.. Man she had this outfit. This tight pencil skirt with this purple see through blouse. It was, it was some good stuff.” He’d laugh a bit more restrained before dismissing the Gamu stuff for the most part.

“Gamu was, jut weird. She wanted to play games in her office, and for me to entertain her. Basically dude, some guys were scared to deliver some reports to her office so I did. And like, she was fine I guess. I was a bit drunk so we ended up arm wreslting, and she put me through a table.” He’d shrug. “It was hot. What do you want from me?”

“Listen man, whatever you heard was probably exaggerated. A lot of people talk about me because I had kids with Chidori and she’s my ex. I’m not nearly as sauve or whatever people think.”

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:07 pm

SHIRO

“Yeah. Yeah. The arm thing is in this report, but you really let all that happen and didn’t even get her number? Come on, man. I don’t care that you have kids with that Shihoin chick. You’re not together, right? I heard she’s been, you know, around. I just figured you were up to a bit of shenanigans too.”

Shiro found himself shaking his head. Prime opportunities to get some, and this man just let them both slip away. The thing with Chidori is in the past, and Shiro can kind of guess that their relationship is all about the kids. He probably shouldn’t be giving out advice on picking up women when he’s in a relationship. Rukia might feel some type of way if he’s calling other women baddies or something. Though, it’s just incredulous that this man before him had the chance at two and just tossed it aside. Must be the type that wait until they go on a few dates first.

“Well, anyway. I wouldn’t worry too much about what people say about your past relationships. That’s just how people are. Just try to find something that makes you happy and make it work. Oh, and try not to get burned alive and shit, m’kay?”

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm

“Woah, hold on. I did get Liana’s number, let’s not throw any disrespect on my name, ight?” Sol would immediately counter lifting a hand up to dismiss that notion, before finding himself feeling a bit silly he said that. But like, he had to maintain some reputation! He couldn’t let this rando thing that he was some type of idiot or something. After all, he did plan on meeting with her again eventually..

“Chidori can do whatever the hell she wants, don’t mention her.” He’d grunt showing some level of displeasure at that being mentioned, clearly a sore spot still. But he’d eye the man up and down, before asking his name. “What’s your name again?” He’d comment, not quite sure if he had got it in the first place.

“I’m just taking things slow, and trust me I would rather not get burned up. But comes with the territory of doing patrols on earth. I just didn’t know they’d send me to fight an actual dragon.” He’d admit before looking behind Shiro then drawing his gaze back to him. “I’m just vibing right now, doing my own thing. No reason to rush into something. I would rather become the best version of me, right now.”

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:49 pm

SHIRO

“Best version? Listen, sometimes you can’t find the right version without a little help. I don’t know if Captain Liana’s the right one. No one even knows if they even have the right one, but you’ll never figure it out without taking chances. I took a chance, and, well, maybe I’m just walking a thin tightrope, and maybe I’ll fall one day, but, for right now, life’s pretty good.”

Shiro didn’t mean to get a little preachy there, but he felt like he should bestow some words that aren’t just him making fun for fun’s sake. Sol doesn’t seem that chill of a guy right now, but that’s to be expected when your Ex is brought up while you’re currently a patchwork of welldone flesh. Though, with a bit of a smirk, Shiro nodded his head and chuckled.

“But, nothing’s wrong with taking your time. Also, that dragon’s been put on a watch list, so I doubt you’ll be running into it again unless it decides to hunt you down whenever you’re back to doing patrols. Hopefully, it’ll be taken care of by then.”

Writing down a bit more, Shiro decided that there’s nothing more for him to do officially. He could just leave, but that'll probably get him put on another task. Might as well try and drag this out a bit more.

“By the way, name’s Shiro. Just Shiro. Nice to meet’cha Sol.”

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:42 pm

“Shiro. Alright.”

Sol would remark with a nod as he got the man’s name, seemingly testing it out by saying it. This guy was weird but seemed well-meaning if not a bit forward. He couldn’t fault him in that capacity, Sol was similar to his own detriment. As he stepped out of the doorway he closed the door behind him, stepping off to the side slowly resting a hand on his midsection.

“Hopefully I’ll be able to pay it back in the future. Women's problems are the least of my concerns. I’m going to walk, or try to. You’re welcome to come.” He’d suggest seemingly clear he would not be stopped despite his injuries. It would be slow going but he could definitely pull it off, and he didn’t want to spend all his time just healing.

“So what division are you again? Are you with seventh or somewhere else? I’ve been thinking of changing divisions, just musing.” He’d comment as his gaze looked around the multiple yurts with some displeasure. While it was a cute gimmick, he really did want to be in some real barrack. Or better yet, his own place. With some money.

God he wanted his truck back too.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum