Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Empty Re: What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania]

Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:44 pm
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 F6MfpNE

Liltotto Lamperd

Lil blinked in her typical mild mannered surprise when Ania offered her sentiments to her little story, perhaps even wincing gently at the unexpected physical contact. Honestly, she felt a small glow of happiness that the girl who previously threatened her with a sword had grown to trust and like her so much. Well, it wasn't like she gave much to feel any contrary - She gave her a place to come by anytime, food to eat, and a person to talk to. It was the least she could ever do, she felt.

Even if she was giving Ania a fib, it was overall better she interacted with others, especially anyone her age. The girl wouldn't understand a complex lecture on the human condition and how they're social creatures and need a tribe and all of that, so a little fooling was perhaps the best way to communicate the idea to her. In the end, she'd have people to go to, others than her or the cat to talk to, a future...

You can't be like me, she'd think in silent response to the girl's acknowledgement, You can't afford to be alone forever. You need a fulfilling life, and I can only do so much.

Unlike Ania, Liltotto could afford to be alone forever. She only ever had forever to look forward to, and that was her only constant in life... One day, all she had now would be nothing but distant memories, her being the only one left to bear them.

Her eyes felt a little wet, a well of anger rising in her chest at the idea. Was that hatred?

She pulled a small smile for Ania, casting her thoughts away, "There's a few good places to make friends. Could go to an event, could attend school, could just find something that others have in common with you. Overall, we could figure out some way for you to meet people. You just have to be willing to do it.. Unless you don't wanna grow?"

She'd give her a cheeky grin and a wink with that last sentiment, a bit of insistence in her tone.

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Empty Re: What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania]

Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:31 pm
AYLA MAO

Liltotto seemed agitated for some reason. It was hard to describe, but Ania felt it. In a similar manner to which she could understand what Hobbes was thinking and feeling, and likewise with other animals. It was the sort of intuition that gave her difficulty in understanding other 'human' people. Was Liltotto part animal, or something? Either way, the tension in her chest communicated itself. Ania continued patting Liltotto's head and hugging her intermittently, awkwardly going between the two. Ania even grabbed a napkin from the table to wipe Liltotto's face, clumsy as it was.

"You're not alone enymo'. And you're big now."

Liltotto went back to talking about school, and that was a big of a leap. One step at a time, Liltotto, one step at a time. There were other avenues to approach, and school would definitely be the last on an exhaustive list.

"It's okay... I have idea."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:18 pm
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 3 F6MfpNE

Liltotto Lamperd

Though the part of her fearful to fully embrace what would vanish before her eyes one day spoke, the part that wished to embrace the moment won over, a gentle smile on her face as she would slightly but awkwardly return the embrace, but definitely got a few smears of tomato sauce from the girl's wiping, though she did do well enough to clean her up at least a little.

"I suppose i'm not anymore.." She'd sigh, looking to the side and patting her on the head gently, reciprocating the movement, "What's that idea, exactly?"

END| Kids, man...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum