Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss]

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:18 am
Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

One final thing, and Murasaki's dream team was pretty much assembled, eh? That was good, she was proud of that. She'd sent a letter to Elyss, calling her to the office of the Captain Commander, and now it was just a matter of waiting.

Would Elyss even be willing to accept this position? Well, she certainly hoped so. It was one that she imagined would be good for her, and one that she'd do well in. Besides, she didn't feel like the redhead was nearly as troublesome of a member of the Gotei as she had been a long time ago.

Pouring two cups of sake, Murasaki sipped her own and waited. Most of the time she went for tea, but something told her this would be more Elyss' style.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty Re: Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss]

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:16 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Why is she being called here? There are a number of reasons, but Elyss doesn’t really care to go down the list. So, to save herself from a headache, the redhead allowed for the first thought to be her choice, and that thought was the altercation with Fourth Division. Honestly, nobody was hurt that badly outside of Hanako, so none could fault Elyss for having little worry on her face as she finally entered Murasaki’s office.

Captain Commander, huh? Elyss hadn’t really taken the time to think about any of this. Both Arkin and Murasaki are gone from the division, and that left her in charge- Wait a minute…

“I see,” She’d mutter under her breath when she finally stepped into the office fully, her prior thoughts eradicated as she focused entirely on the situation with Seventh. If she’s not in trouble, then that means there’s something else Murasaki wants to talk about, and what else is there to talk about outside of her situation with her zanpakuto and Seventh Division?

“I got that letter, and I gotta say, without thinking much, I think I already know whatcha want… The answer is no.”

Already turning down the position, Elyss folded her arms over her chest and let her face twist with a little frown. Her, running a Division? Please… That sounds like a horrible idea, and everyone would probably hate that. She knows she’s not seen as the best person to be around, and, considering how she turned down the position as Captain with Abalia, why would she take up a spot just for Murasaki? There has to be someone better for this, yeah? She messes up enough as just your average Shinigami.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Right into it, huh? MUrasaki would have liked to have a little bit more of a conversation before they just jumped to this, share a conversation about how things were going. But, then again, she guesst handling things like this was part of being the Captain Commander, wasn't it? Taking a sip of her sake as she gestured to the chair opposite her own, Murasaki's face hardened just a touch. If they were going to take this completely seriously, then she'd comply.

"And why not? Can you think of someone better for the position? You're not taking the Fourth Division, but the fact of the matter's that you're the most qualified person in Seventh. You know Earth plenty well, you're strong and you're perfectly smart."

Her eyes were sharp, studious in a way, but Murasaki made it a point not to seem as though she were simply sizing up Elyss. After all, she considered the woman a friend, not just some subordinate to be ordered around as necessary.

"I want you to really consider it."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Here We Go [Murasaki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Uh… Alastor?” Elyss pondered out loud, knowing full well that he’s not really as fit as she is for the spot. He’s a good guy and all, but she’s stronger and probably has a bit more of a leader feel than him. At least he gives it out straight when he has something to say, but she does that too, so, really, she’s just better for the position. Well, she just thought herself out of that one, huh?

It’s pretty obvious too, considering she folded her arms and seemed a bit conflicted. There really isn’t anyone else outside of her one option that would fit the criteria. Why is she actually considering this?! She has way too many issues to be considering this. What if her training with Midori doesn’t work? What if she gets fucked up by Tenmarin? What if she has to be killed? Then what? All of this wouldn’t even matter?! Ugh!!! She could scream, but she won’t let her worries reflect on her physically. Though, it proved difficult to avoid her eyes clouding over with worry and fear. She’s made a lot of friends, huh? They’d be disappointed in her if she didn’t stand up to the plate and do something with herself that’d possibly help in the long run.

With a sigh, she just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, muttering in the end.

“Maybe… someone, I don’t know.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:22 pm

"Listen, I'm not gonna force ya into it. That's not my style, never has been. But we both know how good you are at everything that's important for the 7th Captain. Sure, most divisions don't want a captain who jumps right into the fray, who'll go wherever they think is best. But that's always what I did, and that's one of Earth Affiliation's main jobs. First responders and all that."

Her gaze didn't quite drill into Elyss, but it was still pointed, the eyes of a woman who had already come to terms in many ways with the level of authority she now carried. No, she certainly wasn't Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden, and she never would be. But she could still be something more than just a normal captain.

"There's nobody I'd rather ask to do this. I know you've got reservations, but you know I'm always ready to help. I didn't take that position perfect, either. It's not about bein' perfect. I trust you."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:43 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

‘Don’t look at me like that.’

Elyss’ thoughts roared with indecision. She’s unsure what she should do, and she can feel herself doubting everything that she is. Why does Murasaki trust her? After everything, why do people still believe in her? It hurts. Everyday she struggles, it hurts. She doesn’t want to let anyone down, but she can’t seem to stop. For a second, Murasaki would watch Elyss’ normal bravado crumble as the redhead seemed to recede into herself. The hands folded over her chest tightened as she gripped her arms and hugged herself. With her head tilted downward, her bangs fell over her eyes and hid the scared expression that plagued her features. If she became Captain, what’s stopping her from messing up horribly? Who’s going to save her if she can’t beat Tenmarin? People can throw out words of encouragement, but it takes action to make a change.

‘Elyss… It’s okay to be scared.’

Jumping somewhat, Elyss swore she heard something in the room, her head shooting up to look around, but she found herself alone. She found herself in a space entirely devoid of anyone and anything, a space of darkness, yet, she could see clearly.

‘Elyss’

Turning her head, she saw a familiar face, a woman with raven hair and eyes that matched the redhead’s own.

“Mom?” Elyss muttered, finding this vision incredulous. Though, she, herself, is aware that this is nothing more than a memory, something that people have every now and then when they need something to push them forward. Of course as she ponders her own worth that the words of family flourish through her mind.

‘Remember. When things get hard, and you don’t know what to do, it’s okay to take a weary step forward. If you stay still, then nothing will change. It will always remain hard if you never try, and don’t worry so much about failing. That’s why your father and I are here, to always help you along the way.’

Blinking, Elyss found herself back in Murasaki’s office, her arms still wrapped around herself, the words of her mother in her head still as she sighed deeply. She’s still unsure about all of this, but that small moment in her head had unlocked other memories. Elyss remembers Murasaki helping her, stopping her even when she had lost control the last time. In fact, Elyss can remember Murasaki almost killing Tenmarin. Even then, there’s Arkin, Hime, Abalia, Midori, Hanako… So many others are there to stop her if she does lose control, people to help her during the hard times.

“...Are you really sure, Murasaki? Are you positive that this is where you think I should be?”

Looking up, Elyss’ face is still contorted with worry, but there's just that small glimmer of hope in her eyes. She can see herself, leading people, being the one that stands in front of the masses during any issue. She can remember seeing herself like that so long ago. What a distant thought it had become. Now, it’s staring at her, a possible next step for her.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:11 am

Well, there were a lot of things that Murasaki felt like maybe she should have said when Elyss had such an obvious emotional moment. But, ultimately, she didn't really have to. It seemed like she'd had to think things through, and having gone through her own troubles, Murasaki knew all too well that a lot more had probably just gone on in Elyss' head than she'd ever really know.

But, that was fine. It was private, after all, and Murasaki would support her either way, with a genuine smile as she nodded in response to that question.

"I'm absolutely sure. And if you ever need any help, I'm always right here. That's what friends are for, right?"

Murasaki could never be the ironclad, absolute commander that her predecessor had been. She knew that, maybe better than anyone else did. But it wasn't what she aspired to be, and it wasn't what she felt like a leader should be. She cared about the Gotei, and everyone in it. Even the problem children- no, especially them. She'd been one of them too, after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum