Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty Re: No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha]

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:17 pm
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira would have really liked to say that he took that in stride, that he just coolly handled the news the same way Kasha had. That would, however, have been an absolute lie, as he coughed a bit on the tea he'd been drinking. Huh? As well? Pardon? He hadn't heard that right.

No, wait. No, that checked out. Oh.

"I...yeah, well, that is surprising, yeah. Not that I should really have any room to talk, like you said."

What the hell was going on in his head? Oh, he hated this. That changed things a lot. Or, well, it should have. Maybe the more concerning part of this was that it hadn't actually changed his view of this situation very much at all. If anything, he felt like his body was reacting a lot more aggressively now than it had to any of the touches before.

Shit. He hadn't ever thought about that. This really wasn't his body originally, why would it ever have just responded the same way his would have? God damn it.

"Well, uh, you pull it off well. Feel like I'm kinda cheating by comparison."

What was that?

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty Re: No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha]

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:21 pm
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Oh? You sound like a friend of mine."

He teased a little bit, doubling down after seeing the struggle to keep down the tea. Maybe a tad more cruel than he meant to but it was a little amusing that she was so taken aback. Kasha did however cock his head again and give a concerned look through his painted face, even leaning in a bit closer to get a better look.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale, Ira. Are you sure you're alright?"

Back to worry that there might be an adverse reaction to having missed an acupuncture point during the process. He knew there could be side-effects if one's accuracy was off.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTNo Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADNo Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:25 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ah, shit. He was still pretty. Yeah, definitely still pretty. That wasn't helping at all, and Ira was by no means confident in what to actually do at this stage other than just keep his cool and enjoy the tea.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm all good. Just that little sputter getting to me, I guess. Ya caught me off guard, you know."

He didn't really mind admitting that much, if only because it was so transparently obvious anyway that lying about it would have basically been a complete waste of time.

God damn, he'd need to talk to Yugiri about this one.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:30 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Oh. I see, ahaha. Well, I hope that you're not put off by it."

Kasha said while finishing his cup of tea and putting it down, quite glad to finish it rather than wear it like Ira did with that little reaction. Kind of cute though, maybe among the more memorable ones he got. The Koizumi's lips went into a small pout while he thought about it a bit more.

She didn't seem to handle that well, at least she didn't pass out. That would've been awful.

No Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTNo Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADNo Tiger, No Dragon, Just a Swallow [Ira, Kasha] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:37 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Er, nah, nah, not at all. I mean, threw me off a little just since I hadn't expected it, but it doesn't put me off or anything. Be kinda hypocritical of me if it did, wouldn't it?"

Which was actually pretty weird in Ira's head, since it by all accounts should have put him off. In fact, it being a guy should have removed any attraction that was on the table and just turned this into two guys hanging out. That's what it was, right?

Right.

Right?

Hm.

"Anyway, if you're fine with me bein' a guy, I'm fine with you bein' a guy, doesn't bother me. I'll still be here a month from now for another session of all this if you're up for it."

Frankly, this was about 75% sheer bravado on Ira's end, an unwillingness to seem as though he was just soft. The other 25% was genuinely uncertain as to where he even stood on the matter, though that same 25% was mostly wanting to talk to someone about the situation.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:44 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

Kasha kept up the curious gaze which might've conveyed some level of doubt towards Ira's words but he wasn't the type to challenge them. As a person that lived by saying one thing or another that didn't reflect his true thoughts, it was hypocritical to expect Ira to be an open book. Especially when they had met not long ago.

He did think it was a little peculiar that she referred to herself as a male, despite the reality of it. Though she did say this body wasn't the original one. Kasha felt comfortable that he'd also feel much the same way if he were to be stuffed into a female body, beyond the inconvenience and loss of his appearance which was the seed of so much of his vanity... his teacher would probably be far more annoying. Women were always worse to each other after all, were they not?

"Of course, Ira. You're welcome anytime you like."

Kasha said with a small bow from his seated position.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:06 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Well, Ira at least was gonna enjoy the rest of this little day out. Sure, the whole "hey we're two dudes" thing had thrown him off, and not even really in the way he'd expected, but there was still tea to enjoy. Plus, you know, it'd be rude to just leave.

"Careful makin' offers like that, I might have to come by more often."

Man, he hated that. Not necessarily the idea of it, but that it had come so naturally for him to say. Oh well. No way but forward, he guessed. He'd have to talk about it with Yugiri later, even if he already had a pretty good idea of how that talk was gonna go.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:08 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"It's fine, it's not as though I entertain frequently. I like to think I am alright at it when I do, however."

He said while pouring another cup for himself and being ready to do so as well for Ira, no point wasting the pot with only a single cup. Right? It was a little different of a day than he was expecting but hardly unpleasant. Not unpleasant at all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum