Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)

Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:53 pm
Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio would take a moment to ponder on what she desired to help Nanashi with. As an all-rounded warrior who was every bit as proficient in offense as she was at defense, there were so many forms and disciplines the Shihoiin could teach her.

Among the things Nanashi seemed to hold an affinity towards, Hakuda stuck out like a sore thumb. She seemed to revel in getting close and striking her enemy. First impressions supporting this conjecture more than anything else, Rio could only assume what the woman desired in her fighting style - an abundantly unpredictable one at that. Pacing back and forth for a few moments, the dark-skinned woman would turn back to Nanashi with a bright smile on her face, having concluded her analysis.

"Since it's an area of expertise on my part, how about Hakuda? You seem to favor getting in close and mixing in feints and diversions. I think Hakuda would apply very well. I'm not the type to toot my own hurt but I do fnd myself to be well-rounded. Although I may not be a full-time teacher, I don't mind taking you under my wing. Whenever my time isn't occupied with travel, you are free to seek me out whenever you' desire to train. Channel that unpredictable style and energy into something extraordinary. What do you think?"

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)

Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:06 pm
Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

Wait what?

She had watched Rio sortof pace around for a while now, and really she was excited to hear what it was she had to offer. AND of course she had somewhat deduced that the woman seemed to have a direct physical fighting style. Which was....well....silly. Especially since Hakuda was just the easy to spar with. Sure she dulled her sword, but it was not always indicative to use it. She itched her cheek just a little and thought about it a little. Hm.... On ONE hand....she really didn't consider herself all that great at Hakuda. Honestly Hoho and Zanjutsu and Ceros were her passion. It really wasn't like...... a conscious choice to be all punchy. That's just what she was able to make up on the spot.

But on the other hand. When a woman like Rio offers to take you under your wing, you didn't just DECLINE! Already Nanashi's eyes gleamed, going starry as she smiled nice and wide! The very idea of being taken under the wing of a woman who had been considered for CAPTAINCY! And she could ask her for training whenever she was available?! That sounded awesome! HEck who cared if she wasn't all that great at hakuda?! She could always let that out later. Or hell..just LEARN Hakuda, 4head. She could fill in the blanks on her own later, and the woman DID say they were well rounded. So it only made sense that she would learn how to do other stuff from the woman anyway!

"You'd really do that?! That sounds awesome!" She chimed, immediately bouncing in place on the balls of her feet, starstruck with the very idea! "I agree! Absolutely! I'm gonna be the best student under your wing EVER! Trust me!" She chimed excitedly, certainly it seemed like Rio got her answer.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 pm
Brilliant Displays Aimed Towards Better Days(Rio/Nanashi)  - Page 4 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

A fond smile formed across the Shihoin's lips as she observed her student beaming with joy. It felt somewhat surreal. Many years ago she was overlooking the Shihoin clan and watching over their progress. Now, she'd have a personal effect on the development of someone else - a front-row seatto see how their path would unfold with her at the helm, guiding her towards a bright future. She partly welcomed the idea herself because that positive energy radiating off of the woman could even inspire her in her own moments of uncertainty. She had no doubt the woman held some talent as it was and she could only go up from here. Rio wouldn't doubt this girl's claims for a second. Her best student ever? She looked forward. Moving a hand forward, Rio woul chuckle as she ruffled Nanashi's hair.

"With energy and a spirit like yours, I believe you. I'm glad you're this excited. It makes me feel like teaching and passing along my guidance wasn't the wrong decision, after all."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum