Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Mon May 02, 2022 7:11 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha would playfully groan as she contemplated on how she could bring this barrier down. Potency? That would've been enough to destroy something... she supposed! Natasha was still developing in one way or another and this on the fly technique felt risky in and of itself.

She wondered if this particular target session was worth exploring now or something she'd approach her on in the future? There was no notable damage on this thing outside of a couple of dirt and scorch marks. Sighing softly, she figured it would be best to approach something like this when she could really take it down, if the opportunity ever presented itself.

She wasn't giving up in the sense of not wanting to attempt it but there was a sort of honor in knowing one's limit and she really was set on shooting at some minor targets and chilling around for the rest of the day. Some would likely all her lazy, but hey, better to call it quits before something else happens, eh?

Allowing the cannon to dissipate into ambient reishi that would return to the participants in the other challenges, Natasha would form a blue flag of reishi with a symbol of her face emoted in the middle, an emote that indicated she'd be calling it quits. Waving it around, she'd sit in a chair she formed from reishi.

"Honestly, honey, I'm still explorin' the extents of ma'' own capabilities. I could very well' attempt this again but I'd rather approach ya' later and test my skills when I feel I've explored the true extents of my control over reishi. That... felt like my best and this barrier just ate it like an afternoon' snack."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Tue May 03, 2022 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Tue May 03, 2022 5:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 6EdIfMt

Well, that was interesting. She actually surrendered rather than throwing down a Blut and Letz Stil or Vollstandig and firing off everything she had in an apocalyptic blast. It was interesting to see her personality as one who could accept when a mountain was too high for her to climb.

"I admire, and respect your ability to surrender. It is a rare thing to see, most wish to fight until the end so they can pass with pride. Even if they fail. It's a rare person to admit that they have no way of doing this current feat"

Hannah would step up to Natasha, and hold out her slender hand.
"But now you have lost, I believe you owe me a dance~"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 8:06 am

Even though Natasha had her fair share of pride, there was something to be said about knowing one's limits. This was her summer vacation, after all. Perhaps she'd seek her out in the future but at the moment, she had certainly found herself content with the current state of affairs. Impressed that her reishi absorption seemed to improve from the last time as she formed an entirely new weapon on the fly, Natasha was excited for what the future held. Perhaps she'd pursue the path of Letz Stil, after all.

Stretching her arms with a playful groan, she'd tap at her chin and recall that her comment from a day before had certainly included something about dancing. Well, odd-natured and morally questionable when it came to pranking as she was, Natasha supposed she could oblige. And so, she grabbed her slender hand and went onto a dance floor of some sort, requesting songs that were enough to get a rhythm for as she shifted her feet around ever so slightly.

"Hope ya' like Salsa... DJ didn't really have any slow dancing songs at the moment. Not for this festival at least."

Last edited by Iori on Wed May 04, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2022 7:50 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, no dances for her it seemed. There were no slow songs to waltz along to, and Natasha seemed far too energetic an individual for all that anyway. So Hannah would simply give a soft smile.

"I prefer the slow and gentle stuff because my body can rarely handle the demands of the more engaging stuff for any length of time worth doing. So if it is fine, I shall simply sit and watch you do the dancing stuff. I am sure a beautiful woman like yourself can attract a partner in no time"

Hannah would gently manipulate the air flow around the dance hall to keep people cool, so they did not stop dancing too early. It was the least she could do, after all.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2022 4:36 pm

Swaying her head back and forth, as though lost in contemplative silence, Natasha would sigh softly, a soft peal of suppressed laughter escaping her lips. For what it was worth, the southern woman felt that it would've been odd for another woman to stare at her as she engaged in a salsa dance with a stranger. Natasha would pull her cellphone from her pocket and offer it before the woman, curiously gazing at the woman as she placed a hand on her hip. Kido manipulation was her expertise, right? Manipulating sound and reality seemed to be well within her scope of talent.

"Who said we have to follow their pace, darlin'? Life's short. Ya said ya haven't lived life, right? Well, I can play a slow song and see if you have any spell that can amplify it's sound. Worth a shot, I reckon'. I'm not one for goin' back on promises. If this doesn't work, I'll just get one of my soldats to grab a speaker. Live a little, lil' lady."

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 05, 2022 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 7:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Heh. Natasha was quite the dedicated individual, so Hannah would smile and step up to her, getting pretty close, and then holding out a hand, palm up.

"Split the World Aside and Asunder, remove thine self from all that walks, and talks. Hachigyo Sogai"

Power blossomed from her palm and filled a small 5x5 foot area around them, cutting off all external noise, so there was just the two of them and whatever song Natasha decided to play.

"Well then, I shall give myself over to your direction, dear Natasha" Hannah would hold out her hand, glad that they had come to such a solution.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 10:07 am

[Song Chosen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnm20_eJ8YM ]

Choosing a song of her choice, Natasha would neatly return her cellphone to it's pocket as she turned to Hannah and took her hand. Wrapping an arm around the woman's waist, Natasha would guide her along to the rhythm of the song, moving within graceful patterns that most who knew her intimately might well never have expected. Truth be told, slow dances were nostalgic, romantic even in the right setting.

Perhaps she was too kind, possessed of a noble heart that didn't necessarily desire to let Hannah leave the festival without a fond memory, even if they got off to a questionable start. Far from a saint herself yet still one who desired to put a smile on the faces of others, that was who the southern woman had always aimed to embody, even if she struggled with her own demons. Humming softly, she'd continue engaging her in the dance.

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 05, 2022 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 12:56 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well this was nice. She hadn't expected Natasha to be so gentle, but everyone had hidden depths, it seemed. The song was nice and the gentle dance that she was taken into was something she could really get used to. This was how it was meant to be, beyond the pursuit of power to stop the crippling pain inside her, beyond the distance she had towards people due to hate and loss, beyond the melancholy of post Kokuyuteshi.

She didn't say anything, just let herself be taken into the dance. A new day, a new chapter of her life, where she had everything she needed to be the best person. For the first time in her life, there were no problems to resolve, just the hope for tomorrow. A feeling that every person deserved at least once in their life.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 5:01 pm

For what it was worth, this slow dance was an enjoyable one, even to Natasha. The song recalled memories of a more pleasant time in her life, the promise of a bright future that would never come be, the caring man with a golden heart who protected her even at the cost of her own life.

If only she could turn back the clock.

A solemn muse, voiced to no one but herself within the depths of her mind. There was no need to allow herself to grow anymore sentimental. She was still trying to recover from it all. She had held her end of the promise and perhaps even some dreamingly carefree part of her hoped that the dance and the memory had left an impact on the blind woman. It was good to get out, to enjoy life, to face the unknown. If only she could learn to forgive herself and truly learn what it meant to enjoy her own life, to not feel as if she was undeserving of a facet so integral to one's way of life. One day, she supposed...

Moving about in a rhythmic sway until the song reached it's conclusion, Natasha would smile as she gently held the woman for a moment in her embrace before pulling away, marking the end to their dance.

"Sharin' a dance with ya wasn't half-bad, Hannah. I do reckon' I've more than held up my end of this particular bargain, but hey, tolerance robbing aside, spending my day with you wasn't bad at all. If ya' ever wanna live life, I'm always a phone call away."

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 06, 2022 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 06, 2022 7:19 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Living your life might break something" Hannah commented after the dance was over and she was given the offer. "While I am better now than I have ever been, I am still fragile and need to take care not to do any damage to myself. But, you have been a very fun companion to have with, so I might have you along with me if some work related things come up between us"

Hannah would then pull the giant teddy bear up, and hand it to Natasha, with a warm smile.

"I won this for you, so I hope you will keep it and love it in memory of our great outing and the help you gave me, getting into the world"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum