Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:34 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Just as I'll refrain' from callin' ya out on cheatin' and hittin' me magic that took ma' tolerance in the first place," Natasha would comment, her expression a mixture of exasperation and playful annoyance. To be sure, she wasn't exactly all that torn up about it by now but she certainly felt like Hannah had no place to be talking about her drinking habits. It was like playing around with a grumpy cat's meal. Some annoyance but nothing more. It didn't help that as soon as she was guided onto the bed, the woman was placing her palm onto her chest and straddling her as if they were about to enact the imaginary night they never shared before. Poison or no poison, maybe she could stand to ease back on alcohol in public settings---or bring a drinking buddy along. She'd be damned if a repeat of this happened.

"I would' ask why ya' gotta straddle me as if we're bout' to do the naughty' but i'll let ya' concentrate. Not gonna fool with the process. Just watch yer hands', lass."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:41 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"If it's too good to be true..." Hannah prompted again. The sealing of tolerance was maybe a little far, but it made sense in the moment. Still, it took Hannah a few minutes to wrap her hands around what she had done yesterday. Healing was not absolute, and though it was useless on the battlefield due to the focus and concentration, it could be reversed if you got to it in time, with enough skill.

So a few minutes later, she would finally manage to revert the 'damage' done yesterday, and put the doll back on the pedestal she was always meant to be on. And also gave a one time touch up of organ renewal, just to keep her ticking a bit longer.
"There. All done, you may return to your alcoholic indulgence without any worry" Hannah commented, giving a nod and getting off Natasha's rather firm and decidedly attractive body.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Natasha would rise up from the hotel bed, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she shot her one more humorous stare of frustration before stretching her arms out and tapping at her body to make sure everything was fully operational. She would turn back to Hannah as she tilted her head in curiosity. She didn't seem like the type of woman to pull the type of pranks she did. Was she socially awkward and unaware of how certain things went down in social settings? Natasha was, for all intents and purposes, surprisingly agreeable about how things had went down but she could only imagine how someone of lesser restraint might have issued a complaint. Oh well. the day was still young.

"Well, I'm not going back to the bar. I'll probably go see what contests are goin' on. I think I heard somethin' about a target practice competition, and somethin' involvin' swimmin. Since ya were technically the reason I ended up the way I did, I wouldn't mind havin' a partner to tagalong. Some company is cool every now' and then. If we befriend one another', I just know who isn't allowed to go bar hoppin' with yours truly."

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:42 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Target practice sounds like an interesting contest to go to, yes" Hannah would state, nodding softly. It was strange that a blind woman would want to do something so precise as target practice, but then it was also strange that a woman would go pulling bar hustling and such like in the first place.

"And I would be happy to accompany you on this day out. You could even come back here and do it properly this time" Hannah exclaimed, stepping up and giving a fun smile before heading out of the door, hoping Natasha would follow.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:05 pm

A mumbled "ugh" would escape the woman's lips at the woman's humor, clearly understanding the reference. This blind woman had an odd sense of humor and the way she pranked others but that was neither here nor there. She had been the one to ask her to tagalong. Natasha would take a jab or jest or two even at her own expense. She would follow behind the woman as she put her sunglasses back on, gazing at the curious onlookers here and there. They would make their way outside out of the motel. The festival was still as lively as it was yesterday. Yawning softly, Natasha pull the woman along to grab a bite to eat at one of the stands. A delicious array of grilled food, from hamburgers, to steak, to hotdogs, and barbeque ribs. A nice spread, if Natasha would say so herself.

"Before we do target practice, I need somethin' in my tummy. Can't shoot at anythin on an empty stomach."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:29 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, Nat was hungry, so Hannah was pulled off to get something to eat. Was this what it was like to have a girlfriend? They dragged you off where they wanted at their own whim? It wasn't something Hannah was explicitly against, so she didn't resist and instead got to a nice grill shack. She hadn't had such food in a while, so it would be interesting.

"If I was a man, I could make a very lewd comment here" Hannah put in, taking a seat.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:36 pm

"Ya already pulled an over the top prank on me' about havin' drunk sex with ya' and taken yer virginity... why would humor about grilled meat be beneath ya," Natasha would comment, sitting beside the woman as she ordered two burgers, two hot dogs, and a plate of ribs. And indeed, she was going to eat all of it. Why? She was hungry. Gazing at that cadaverous body of Hannah, Natasha sort of chuckled inwardly. The blind woman could stand to have a bite to eat but she'd only order something if she desired. Certain cuisine was not for everyone.

"Anythin' ya want on the menu? Grilled food isn't everyone's speed, so I' was checkin' before I assume things."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I meant more about filling your stomach" Hannah commented, looking to the menu. The air grew thick and heavy as Hannah's finger stroked over the air in front of her.

"I will have....A burger, and some chips, please" she would state, letting the air return to it's normal thickness and turning to Natasha. "I am fine with whatever, I don't have a particularly refined palate" she would state, holding her hands in front of her and sitting in a demure posture. Anyone seeing this fine dining lady would not think to equate her with the prankster of before.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:04 pm

"For someone' as dainty-lookin' as you, I woulda' expected somethin' more refined in the meal department." Natasha would grin softly as she placed in Hannah's order. Within minutes, a set of multiple plates of hot meals would be placed before them. Hannah would be given her order of burgers and chips with a beverage, while Natasha would receive her noticeably large spread of food along with two sodas. Natasha would crack one of them open before waving it before Hannah.

"Gotta watch out around you, missy'. Wouldn't want my tolerance of sugar to be robbed away. Anyway, any cool' table talk while we eat? Curiosities and all that jazz?" Natasha would grab one of her burgers before taking a large bite and washing it down with drink in hand.

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:49 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It's a beach-house shack. I can't exactly order a Sirloin Steak and salad" Hannah would reply, waiting for her food. And then when it arrived, she would begin to cut the burgers into small chunks and eat them with a genteel attitude as if they were in a five star restaurant.

"I can't do that" Hannah would reply, after Natasha waved her soda around. "Sugar is not considered a poison in the same way Alcohol is. Plus it doesn't linger in your bloodstream for months on end. Only poisonous substances that saturate your bloodstream for a long period of time can be burned out with my Gen-Kido.

And given that it isn't a poison, people can't build up a tolerance towards sugar, so there is nothing to rob" with a voice like a teacher, it probably counted as a curiosity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum