Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:30 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

What in tarnation? Was this blind lass really eating a burger by cutting it in halves? As if they were sittin' at a Michelin Star Restauraunt? Holy hell. She was no one to judge but burgers were commonly consumed with one or two hands. A peal of laughter would escape her lips as she finished the first burger and proceeded to move onto the next, repeating the same eat and drink process as before. Between her bites, she would listen to the woman as she proceeded to take the life out of her joke. Tough crowd, huh? Ah well.

"Thank ya' teacher, I appreciate' the lesson' in the supanatural'. Took the life' right out of my joke. So, anywho, what's yer deal? What brings ya' round these parts?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah]

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:11 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"You were making a joke?" Hannah asked, looking at Natasha's vague direction with an abashed face. "...Sorry, it's been a while since interaction and I am not the best at it right now" she replied, scratching the back of her head before looking back down at the plate.

"As for my deal...I came here for the beach party. I've not been one to get out much in recent years. Or, like...the past five hundred years actually. I was just focused on capability to begin with, and then on surviving, and now...I'm trying to start a life that should have started hundreds of years prior to where I am. And it isn't going so well"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:29 am

"That makes sense, actually." Natasha would make quick work of her second burger before moving onto one of the hot dogs, surveying the woman's appearance in full detail. Her inability to read humor seemed to check out quite well, considering the nature of what happened the day before. Even for a social butterfly like herself, she knew that there were various sorts of people who struggled to adapt to a variety of settings. Judging from her explanation, she had been struggling to really live life to begin with. A poor start though their first meeting was, she could envision showing the woman how to live a little. Just... not in a bar. Not with this one again. No siree.

"Judgin' from what yer' sayin, ya' spent a lot of time on skills and survivin' but not actually livin' life. I get that. I've been through my fair share of' shit, too, I reckon. Whenever I'm not busy, I'm sure I could' show ya' how to enjoy gettin' out every now and then. We'd probably just exclude bar visits from the list," she'd jab, a playful jest made in humor of the bizarre situation she had found herself in one day ago.

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smells Like Spring Spirit[Natasha/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:21 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Excluding bar visits is a good idea. Alcohol is bad for you on several fronts and prompts bad decision making. I can make bad decisions well enough on my own, so I don't need anything like that" Hannah would comment finishing her food at a gentle pace.

"Though I would be thankful for a person to go out with. Making friends is not something I am very good at, and being a doctor and humanitarian worker doesn't do well for making friends. You meet people at their worst when they have other interests than talking"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 am

"To each his own," Natasha would reply with playful indifference towards Hannah's statement. Was drinking particularly the most morally correct thing to engage in? Perhaps not. Was it as she painted it? No. There were those who could hold their liquor easily and walk on their own two feet and operate the next day. It was simply a matter of consumption and self-control. If chose to drink recklessly, then yes, certainly bad decisions awaited them at the end of the night with the wrong elements and environment in play. If they were around friends and simply celebrating a wonderful event? A hangover in the morning was about as worse as one would get consuming the stuff.

Plus, it was somewhat hypocritical to be saying all of that considering she was at a bar, consumed alcohol and removed her tolerance but... Natasha wasn't gonna linger on it for long. Maybe she could show her the nuances of this stuff in the future.

"Havin' friends is' good. They can be a pretty good influence' on ya if ya' let em'. I've my fair share of em' in the Sternritter Divison, specifically. I can imagine how your line of work' can be stressful, so takin' that time to get out more could do wonders for ya'."

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:02 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm, getting out is good. Though it's only recently I could manage to get out properly. My body was even worse than it looks now, when I was younger. There were days I couldn't even get out of bed, which I guess has certainly coloured my desire to interact with people" Hannah commented. The red mist she was prone to, the bed-ridden agony that chased her until recently, the lack of physique...it all really mounted up.

"But I am here now. So I shall endeavour to be friends, and embrace the modern culture as I see it. Which is probably wrong, given the blindness and all" Hannah smiled to make it a joke, and then turned to the festival at large. She was still promised a dance, after all.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:00 pm

Further references on her past had definitely given Natasha a half-developed impression of the type of life the woman lived up until now. The southern woman had never known a day where she couldn't operate and be outside. Thus, the thought of imagining how it was, confined only to a bed, seemed like a cruel joke some creator played on the poor lass. She didn't excuse some of the more odd quirks in behavior but she certainly could see where the need was to show this woman a finer time in life. Anyone deserved a chance at happiness in life, even if she doubted that she herself was now worthy of it. Perhaps, a remnant of the past eating away at her continued to tell her that.

"Blind, deaf, crippled... doesn't matter. It's not wrong to want to interact and embrace the modern culture. Far as I see it, yer' free to live yer life the way ya' see fit. Long as yer' not steppin' on anyone's toes, it should be all good, I reckon... anyway," Natasha would make quick work of the hot dogs and the rack of ribs before gluttonously finishing off the rest of her beverages. Tapping at her stomach, she'd grab onto Hannah's hand.

"I do reckon' I said we'd have fun tryin' out some target practice. Let's ditch the food' shack and get onto' doin that."

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Seems they were both just as good at getting each other's jokes. Gods, this was an awkward encounter, but not one that she was going to just run away from. She finally had an opportunity to engage with someone, so she was going to damn well do it and do it properly. Or mess up and know how not to do it in the future, either way.

"Target practice? Well, I could have a bit of fun there, yes. I am not bad when it comes to projectiles, especially when I am allowed to make my own" she would follow Natasha, at a pace that allowed the hand-holding to be gentle and not bruise-worthy. As another Quincy found out by suddenly grabbing her and dragging her off, Hannah bruised easily.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:25 pm

"Well, a liberal and open festival likes this makes it so you can probably' get that wish of enjoyin' launchin 'projectiles til' ya heart's content, honey. I like freeformin' myself, though I favor guns the most." Natasha would smile as she guided the woman along to the target area, where as she said, there were those who were just aiming any which way, some to earn prizes for their significant others, others simply to have fun. Natasha would let go of Hannah's hand as she formed her two most favored spirit guns. Roxanne and Casanova - both fashioned into the form of handguns - one a desert eagle and the other, your standard-grade pistol. Spinning them aroudn she would playfully hip bump Hannah as she grinned towards her.

"Ready to help me win a prize or two, honey?"

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:39 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah was indeed bumped, nearly bowled over from the blow, but recovered well enough to not make Natasha feel too bad. And then, to compound the lack of feeling bad, Hannah would turn to the firing range and scope out eight targets. This was going to be good, so she restrained the power of the Kido as not to glass the entire beach, held out her hand, and began to speak.

"Stain the grass with the great force of thunder, bring down the screams of heaven to the unworthy beast, and wipe him from the face of existance. Hadō #89, Stalking Shriek Shot"

Hannah's incantation would fill the tent with energy, and then eight red balls of energy rushed out from her hand, crossing the distance to the targets instantly and blowing them apart one after the other.

"Indeed. A prize or two, dear"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum