Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:35 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Kenichi did not even dare to stop for a moment amidst all this chaos. Every damned fiber of his body was in excruciating pain. Any form of pain assaulting his body was ignored in favor of survival. He suffered heavy damage in every part of his body, but his condition was far from life-threatening. If he could just avoid this long enough for Saber to see an opportunity, this would all be over. He'd probably collapse, call his phone, and request a stay at the closest hospital. Having had a firsthand sample of Saber's cutthroat nature, he didn't expect her to take him anywhere to nurse his wounds. Off of merit of that thought alone, he wanted to run until he couldn't run anymore. He wasn't going to be a hollow's afternoon delight.

As he expected, the multi-handed hollow in the hood was feeling some measure of damage from those shockwaves. It seemed that those rays of energy it launched earlier caused significant damage to its own body. It took him nearly breaking his fists to even get a good blow in, and that was his only crowning achievement before they got flung through building, dining room, and then building again. From the way things appeared, that monstrosity was charging toward him. Kenichi made good on his role. He was the distraction now.

Now, it was time to do his greatest Joseph Joestar impression and make a break for it. A single strike of that towering creature left a large crater in the ground, causing the streets to crack. The martial artist felt the ground rumbling beneath him, causing him to stumble on his feet every now and then. He remained in constant motion, never pausing as the burst of reiryoku erupted below, the hollow firing countless rays of cero blasts into the sewers.

Dust, debris, and anything else caught within the blast billowed up from the explosion. The air was clouded with dust and flying pieces of debris; that relentless creature seemingly hellbent on going after him. Of course, Kenichi, caught within the whirlwind of that destruction, used what little reflex he had left, to leap onto a large piece of debris that floated into the air, using it to keep his body airborne during this wave of annihilation the hollow had left in its wake.

His legs were at their limit, but he used his remaining physical strength to burst forward, using the large piece of rubble as a surfboard to guide him in the air, to land somewhere away from the berserk hollow, hoping Saber had found an opportunity to go in for the kill. He wanted to go on, force his body beyond its limit. Truth be told, sheer willpower is the only thing that kept the man from collapsing on the spot.

Out the corner of his eye, Kenichi saw Saber soar back in. It was so fast that it looked almost like a blur, but he still registered the form enough to know it was her. That would be all he would see as the large piece of rubble crumbled apart, forcing him to dive through the air.

Whereas Saber was tearing that multi-handed hollow a new one, Kenichi was trying to think of a way not to go SPLAT on the ground. Vehement as he was at the prospect of becoming hollow meal, he didn't want to be a blood stain on the pavement either. He contorted his body, punching off one of the sides of the shattered buildings to avoid suffering the full impact of the full as he landed on the street.

Even with his body crying out for him to stop, he rose up, stumbling now, no longer able to run on his own two feet. His movement was unsteady. Kenichi didn't have a clear estimate of how long it'd take for him to recover from this point. Still, the battle wasn't over. He started running on his feet at a slower pace than before until he saw the tiger hollow, there in the distance, ruthlessly tearing away at the the monstrosity with reckless abandon, or what was left of it anyway.

Chuckling softly, Kenichi leaned against a broken car as he wiped the blood from his head. He'd let her eat in peace. There wasn't anything he had to say, and to be sure, he wasn't exactly chomping at the bit to approach her right now anyway, not with the way she was devouring that thing. She might get greedy and have him for dessert. He was still breathing. That was relief enough in this chaotic day.

stand unrivaled| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]

Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:21 pm
saber - Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  - Page 5 HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

It took far less time than one would imagine. the sheer sight of it no doubt would be alarming for some. To see such massive limbs disappearing into a mouth that seemed too small for it. But consuming a soul was so much different once it was properly dead, and Sabertooth's frame steamed as her wounds slowly vanished, the sheer excess of energy even sinking deep into her bones as she consumed everything she could. Unlike the horse and rider, she didn't leave a single scrap in that bloody crater, and soon water coursed along her frame, washing off the residue and leaving her looking almost good as new save for some of the deeper wounds, those would heal in time.

"You've no idea how much trouble that one had caused me. I thought for sure a whole shinigami team would be deployed. And then I'd have to leave the area. Tch..... we caused more of a commotion than I'd have liked. But well. That piece of shit was the one firing cero everywhere. I can hardly blame you." She murmured, before turning and peering at Kenichi. Something of a sly smile showing across her face as she approached him, and then sat on her haunches.

"You must feel fairly accomplished yourself human. Getting to take down such a powerful foe. A little extra euphoria beyond just knowing how many humans you've saved. A shame I have to bid my farewells. It would be nice having a hunting partner. But I'm afraid that the shinigami will be here soon. And I'd rather not be here when that happens." She hummed. Some small part of her briefly wondered.

Couldn't she just eat him?

But no. she already had devoured quite a lot today. Well, that AND the fact that she could still feel the barely-healed fractures riddling her limbs. She'd have to hide until she could heal properly. This human could likely cripple her. And THEN what would she do when the shinigami showed up? No, this little human had earned her nonviolence today. And behind her a garganta yawned open.

"Watch your back in the future Niño. You were lucky with me. But not every hollow is so trustworthy and pragmatic. One day, that innocence of yours may get you eaten." She noted, before turning and making her way into the garganta, taking her leave to heal and rest.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:19 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Kenichi chuckled as he sat against the car, gazing at Saber as she approached him. No idea how much trouble that thing caused her? He wondered what it was she'd done to piss the creature off. A failed hunt, maybe? He was too exhausted to try and think. Unlike Saber, who could heal her wounds to some extent, Kenichi possessed no such regenerative agent. His durability and strength were something to be admired, but even he was far from a finished product. A warrior who could take near-fatal hits and keep pressing on. That was a precipice he'd hope to reach one day. Some strange part of his mind had fun this whole event quite exhilarating. It was an experience he would remember for a while.

"No kidding. I'm guessing you tried to hunt it down and it ended up holding a grudge against you.That thing came bursting out of the sky like a bat out of hell."

Kenichi slumped against the char, rubbing away the blood clouding his vision. He was overwhelmingly spent. The only thing keeping him conscious was the immense pain assaulting every bone in his body.

"Keh... well... you weren't a bad partner yourself, soaring in with all that speed and ferocity. One hell of a motivator, too. Soon' as I was threatened with the idea of becoming a makeshift healing potion, I just gave up on worrying about the pain. It was fun. I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind. See ya later, Sasha..."

Kenichi didn't contest her advice. If anything, she wasn't wrong. He saw the best in almost anyone, but that could backfire if he didn't control it. Pulling his cellphone from his pocket, he'd place in a call to be carted off and spend some time in the hospital. Hopefully, they had some really good food there... or else he'd be miserable. Come to think of it, what did Nino even mean anyway? Maybe, he'd google it...

stand unrivaled| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum