Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Empty Re: Something smells Fishy

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:34 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

"Yaksha is a large part of why we had to kill him, actually. He comes to Minatumi Harbour, and asks Ulv to kill him because he is split in two personalities, each at war with each other, and he doesn't want to risk more innocent people getting hurt, he couldn't protect his Sisters, and generally life was shit. Things happen, Ulv fixes his brain, and the new guy, who I just killed, went off to go see his sister. To tell the the good news. Happy ending all round, yea?"

Hvit paused for a moment and raised her eyebrows.

"Only, no. Next thing we here of him he's supporting Nagato in destroying Las Vegas. And then after ruining the best thing Hollows have had since ever, he slinks back here like he deserves anything more than his head kicking off. So, now I had some time to do just that, I did just that. And now, I am not so sure. Just, meandering across the realms, I guess"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:50 am
(‘Something smells Fishy - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"As we attempt to find ourselves, many decide to take a straight and narrow path. Others are stuck on a rollercoaster of bumps and hiccups. I can’t say I dare for the journey, but he met his end the way he created it. Maybe Las Vegas was always meant to eventually fall. I never cared for it, but that doesn’t say much of anything considering how I lived my wretched life.”

Remembering her experiences with Yaksha, she is almost certain that the dreams the Hollow once had had become a corrupted fairy tale. Typical, honestly. Sometimes, it proves far too easy to break a person, and Nagato had surely damaged Yaksha to his core. She can count that as a win for the deceased, but Yaksha did succeed in mending her thoughts. She is what she is now because of him, and she can hear his laughter at what she’s about to do and become.

“Do you think Las Vegas is an endeavor worth striving for? If one were to try again, would you stand by their side?”

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:20 am

"Now there is some ambition. Just what I would expect from The Real Tier Harribel" Hvit would exclaim, smiling and leaning forward. "But, not immediately, no. Yaksha's endeavour was years of making friends and connections, a trade deal with the Soul Soicety for Gikon, and a large backing of wealth to support him. It was built slowly, in a similar way to how Ulv built Minatumi. He entered the city as a person, and then slowly made advancements and changes until it was a haven for benevolent Hollows who seek to pursue life.

That commitment, and that desire to work through the years to be relevant and proper, that doesn't come easy. I would be a friend to that person, but I could not support their goals until I knew they could handle everything that it took to see that goal to fruition. It is not something I want to see abandoned half way through"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something smells Fishy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:25 am

"Relevancy doesn't technically require commitment or trials. Relevancy could come as easily as dropping a nuke on a city or taking over a whole country all by yourself. That just means it fades just as fast, and, sometimes, even faster. All that work for a city that was forgotten the day it died. I wonder why. Maybe Yaksha, despite all his swagger, just didn't have the power to back it up. Despite all his alliances, in the end, no one came and saved him; not one guardian angel for the one Hollow that deemed itself otherworldly."

A contradictory claim of Yaksha's character, clashing with Hvit's words. A person, huh? Yaksha? Maybe that's where he failed. Maybe his mistake was trying to embrace humanity and guide Hollow towards that kind of end instead of embracing what his kind truly are. Though, in the end, he did come to her to rule. He whispered grandiose into her ear. Tier did not care to track what became of him after she refused, but she wonders if her new outlook would bring him out of hiding.

"From my understanding, you'd not even be needed if a person could handle everything before you deemed them worthy to help. Why would I come to you after I've gotten everything under control? As security? A yes man? We Hollows have infinity to grow though, I suppose, so it's merely a matter of taking that first step."

Turning her attention away, Tier found her eyes staring out into the distance, searching for something imperceivable.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:21 am

"You forget yourself, Tier" Hvit commented, giving her a sulphur-eyed stare. "There was a a gathering of guardians and warriors when Las Vegas was threatened. Even our darling Laskt arrived to protect them. Ulv herself even offered to aid Yaksha, but he felt he was capable of protecting his city himself. I am not sure why, but it was a choice he made, and a choice that ultimately cost him with Nagato committed far too much for a simple city, at the start of a War. It's no wonder Nagato ultimately died in the War"

Hvit would finish regenerating her wounds, and relax into a more casual pose.

"And there is a huge gulf between showcasing you can handle something, and actually managing to see your goals through. It's not that I would wait until you had finished, to come in. But rather I would wait to ensure that you wouldn't ditch the whole project at the first inevitable set-back you suffered"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:59 pm

"Friendship. All the friends in the world. It is simple to understand."

He came to her, seeing her as some kingpin to push his ideals onto. Maybe he had achieved his goal in the end, for here she stands, looking to actually do something about the issues present in Hueco Mundo. However, it seems in his own quest for whatever, he has lost it all. Where is he many may wonder. She cares not.

"If you deem yourself fancy to frequent Hueco Mundo, then keep your scuffles to a minimum. There exists enough riling up these sands. I am a Hollow, darling. I know nothing but hardship and setbacks, so stand on the sideline and deem yourself fit for whatever. I will move and make no pretense of trying to be anyone's ally or friend."

Turning away, she began to take a stroll. Seeing that her acquaintance has finally healed, there is little reason for the two to remain together. Though, in the end, it is not only Tier's choice to decide their interaction and those to come.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:03 am

"Don't worry about that, I had only one enemy in this realm" Hvit commented, standing up and flickering to Tier's side with her Earth-Grasping Step. A parting gift from her beloved companion.

"So, that you know something more than hardship setbacks and know that there is support if you really want to pursue this dream of yours. Why don't we go out somewhere and get something to eat? I know a few good cafes in the world and can introduce you to some people that might be able to help. Nobody huge, I don't know how they feel about me and I need to establish that properly before doing anything. But small people, simple people with passion for life that can help you feel like trying to be a person's ally and friend is a good idea"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:41 pm

"You are lucky the Shinigami have grown lax in protecting what they've claimed."

Such a proposition would normally be dismissed, but Tier is not one to simply cut down another for no reason. An invitation to a pleasant outing that may lead to something more is a situation that may prove worthwhile. However, she has no expectations, nor does she believe in taking help simply because it's given. The likelihood of this leading nowhere is just as great as anything else.

"I will entertain you until I grow bored, so let us not dally."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:41 am

"Bah, any Shinigami short of Ibiki that comes at me, gets a spanking and sent home" Hvit exclaimed, her pride rolling off her in waves, her Aspect of Birth very clear as she reached out and opened a Garganta for Tier to enter. If she would do so, they would enter into a small ramen shack. The man behind the counter looked old, but was still a big man. Easily over six foot and twice the width of Hvit, he was absolutely Ulv's kind of friend.

"Hvit! It is good to see you bringing friends again" the big man exclaimed, nodding to Tier.
"Hey Louis. This is Tier" Hvit would reply, a soft voice, pittered with mourning for her old friend, before finding a seat. "Order anything you want. Order everything you want. We have no worries on finances"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:57 pm

"I do not eat," Tier stated, leaving the question of why she agreed to come up in the air.

Maybe it was simply curiosity that brought her to this small shack. Sharks are often deemed as curious creatures. Hvit spoke as if there was something worth seeing here. One to not judge a book by its cover, Tier followed behind to see what hasn't been sought. However, regret had formed in her thoughts. She's now followed someone who clearly seems to lack a sense of position. Tier cannot afford to become the enemy of any faction, not yet anyhow. There are too many factors that would be disrupted by such ignorant behavior.

"Who is the aged human?"

Directing her gaze to the man, she held her stare, searching for anything worthwhile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum