Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen)

Mon May 30, 2022 6:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A top the hill she sat, pondering the meaning of existing as she is. The time has finally come, moments until she is gone from this world. Yet, these moments have no perceived limit, no destined timer. When her eyes finally close, whether it be now, tomorrow, or next week, everything in-between now and then would matter none. She leaves them all behind, an unmovable ignorance creating an insurmountable solitude. Despite the cries of those who hold her close, she must proceed alone and without distraction. However, what a folly it would prove to not lend her ear for just one more, an individual who had begun her journey with the blade, one who she knows would frown when his eyes are unable to reflect from her impure blades.

Of course, it is unfair to place the thoughts of another without that person making their mind bare. And that is why she waits, her legs crossed, blades resting in her lap. Her invitation was sent long before he would receive, in a purposeful manner. Her own thoughts required organization before they could be given. The few hours meditating has helped, but the jitteriness in her legs won't fade, not until she hears his voice. She cannot go further without him.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty Re: A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen)

Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:25 pm
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Fd4heuX

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

Fuuen was quite used to receiving letters, that much he knew. Typically, however, they had been letters of challenge, to test his swordsmanship against that of another. In this case, he doubted that would be how this ended. Nevertheless, he walked purposefully to the hill he had been asked to journey to. Of course, this was no mere challenger who had asked it of him.

Some would have called Elyss his student. Others would have surely called her his captain before anything else. Fuuen, however, saw her only as Elyss, in whatever manner was necessary for the moment. And in this moment, he felt that to call her a friend was far more prudent than either of those more specific titles.

"It truly has been too long, hasn't it?"

Fuuen knew, as he reached the top of the hill, that it truly had been too long. He hadn't even seen her since his memories returned to him in full, since he began seeing Yugiri, since he started to pursue the sword with a vigor unseen in centuries. It almost felt like a failure on his part. No, there was no almost-- it was assuredly a failure.

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"...Yeah."

One way to take her out of her little meditation is to come bother her, but she was expecting this distraction eventually. It is someone she invited, so she simply turned her head in his direction. He's different, but she already knew that. He is a member of her squad after all. For her to not know would be negligence. It's just weird to see him this close after so long, a brand-new man. She even heard rumors that he's been close to some noble woman. Of course, he probably didn't care for it being known, but when it comes to nobles, Elyss had learned that gossip is impossible to avoid.

"Bwah. Just look at us. Lives upside down, right-side up. Yet, all of it was without the other."

It is what it is, but that didn't stop Elyss from going quiet, pondering on how to carry the conversation forward without diving into what's on her mind. So, resigning to giving him a turn to say something, anything, she focused down on the swords in her lap.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:14 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"It is a shame, that much is true. I would have rather liked to have been present for my student's growth into such a prestigious position, hm? But that seems hardly half as important as your growth as a person, and that is certainly what I wish to hear far more of."

Fuuen's smile was no different than it always was, seemingly unbothered by the fact that he had missed so much. Of course, that wasn't entirely true. He was rather disappointed by it. But, at the same time, there was no sense in being hung up on that. Better to simply catch up now, wasn't it?

"Captaincy suits you, I think. Though, if I know you well enough, you would disagree rather handily with that."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:07 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"It is what it is," Elyss responded. Maybe her carefree response was also something Fuuen also accounted for. Elyss was never the one to waste away with uncontrollable details. Though, is being a Captain that much of a nonconsequential thing? The redhead isn't the best person to ask. Her thoughts are preoccupied with other things that she finds far more a pressing matter. Yet, she still found the time to speak with someone as she is.

"Just don't cause me trouble, and this Captaincy thing will be a breeze."

Closing her eyes again, she gave a small huff as she seemed to fall back into her meditation.

"Sit, if you want."

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:24 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"Trouble? Me? Why, Elyss, I would have thought you knew your teacher far better than to cause trouble."

A small grin grew on Fuuen's face as he sat next to Elyss, graceful and quiet as he did so. After all, despite his teasing, he didn't wish to interrupt her if she was earnestly trying to focus on things.

"I'm always willing to give whatever you need of me, as both a friend and your subordinate. I've certainly been wandering for a long while now, but...I've grown a bit tired of that, at least in such an aimless way. So, for now, you have my sword as a member of the Gotei United. Ah, but you'll have to forgive me. My zanpakuto has remained quite unresponsive."

Of course, he didn't intend for that to be the case forever. But it would probably be important to mention that, hm?

Last edited by Rawk on Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Don't be daft, dummy. When was your sword anything but mine? It is but a teacher's duty to protect what he has learned in life, but a man who actually remembers his words does bear something worthwhile."

Simply putting it as it is, Elyss wondered why Fuuen even bothered talking. Are they that separated that he found it necessary to speak the obvious? That seemed something to remedy, but now is not the time for homely medicine. As much as he is her teacher, she has now become his Captain. That leaves her only one task as it is.

"...The key to the Zanpakuto, huh? Don't you think that these things act more like keys than anything else, actually? What can it do for you? Is there anything to learn from it? Gain? Maybe if you stop and asked if there's anything else you need to know about yourself, and maybe it'll just come naturally after that."

She's not the type for giving help, especially this kind of help, but that's probably why she's not bad at it. She sort of gets it because of her struggles and how she's been changed because of them. Well, anyway.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:36 am

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"Ha. This sword's been with me for centuries longer than I've known you, Elyss. You can certainly borrow us, but it will only ever belong to me."

Fuuen, too, felt that distance between them, and he was frankly saddened by it. She was, after all, his first and brightest student. How many swordsmen could say their pupil had reached the heights she had? He was proud of her, but to say it so openly would have felt hollow at the moment.

"Perhaps you're right. It's quite funny, I would have imagined that regaining my memories would surely have been enough, and yet there's been nothing but silence even so. I'll simply need to keep looking inward, I suppose. And how has your own growth been going?"

Of course, if she wanted to talk of power, of technique, that was perfectly fine. But he was more asking about her as a person.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:44 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Then memories were never the problem. Just like I've been misplacing my issues, you may just need to look at things a bit differently."

She's not sure what he needs but telling him to look at it in a different manner probably won't hurt. Besides, it sometimes takes a while of outside assistance before one can identify what everyone else sees. Now, she has to think about herself some now. She'd rather not, but she's not a baby running from her problems anymore.

"Just... a lot's going on right now. I have a fight coming up, and I'm not entirely prepared for it, but it is what it is."

A small frown on her face, it's obnoxiously obvious how nervous she is.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:16 pm

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"A fight, hm?"

Fuuen, even now, didn't condone violence, and his tone made that much abundantly clear. However, he understood that his pacifism was not a universal belief, and if anything, that it had only ever been born of his very specific circumstances. So, instead, he simply continued to speak. She would need advice, after all, and what sort of teacher would he be if he didn't give it?

"Why are you unprepared? Is it a matter of skill, or of the opponent in question?"

Frankly, he expected it to be the latter. Realistically, there were very few people that he felt confident could match his student in a fight. She wasn't a captain for nothing, after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum