Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe]

Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:21 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Neoveta, huh? That woman still acted as a ghost even in this life that is so far removed from her. Before her death, the likes of Algos knew that essence still existed somewhere in the demon world, but at this point, it was far too hard for her to sense in this current body. So, to that end, Aina's eyes narrowed, and she spoke up.

"Something of Neoveta still exists. Before my former self died, it knew that much. I'm doubtful it's the same as she was, much like how I'm not like Algos; but something of that soul is out there."

Tilting her sight toward Lethe, Aina let out a low chuckle at the woman's misfortune as it seemed humorous for some reason or another. Her stare fixed itself back to Ifrit when she spoke of living everyday lives. That was a foreign concept to the likes of Aina, but there was not much else for her to do until this world was dragged into some hellish war. So, for now, she'd just let things play out. This is what she wanted: a new start to remove the hellish demons in her head and think for herself.

"I suppose we do have a future. I guess I still have jitters as I can do so many things. I haven't determined what I want without my power. Maybe that's why I'll need you around..."

Aina then leaned back against the oak of the tree, taking a soft sigh before a slight smile came across her face.

"I will make you as much tea as you want, Lethe. But tell me: do you have some place you live? I may need help with that in the future..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:37 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Such is the fate if that one. Maybe we will meet again, though I hope she stays asleep forever. She deserves a rest after everything" Ifrit would comment, lifting Lethe up and then poofing out. Now was the time for the two to bond.

"Hmmmm, yea. I, Japan. Nice place. Pretty small, nice cheap though" Lethe commented, a little shaky from how she went to sleep and now the way she woke up. Reaching out to take Ania's hand, she would groggily head towards the park entrance, following her nose looking for a biker's cafe. They always did the best food and it was cheap as well. She seemed to be doing the usual thing where you just ignore problems till they come up and then deal with them then. Effectiveness, to be determined...

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:51 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

So the spirit wanted Neoveta to begin resting forever, huh? If nothing else, there was no sense of distress Algos felt from this fragment. So, whatever existed between her and the last remaining replica shell was in good spirits. But, for now, it was best to focus on the here and now. Ifrit was a shadow of the past in a way, and it was right for her to fade just as quickly as she appeared. So, Aina's plum eyes fixed themselves on Lethe's half-aware body as she seemed to slog through the park.

"Are you sure you will be alright? You look like you've seen better days."

If anything, Aina believed that they should be swapping places considering everything the blank soul she is went through. And while she is scattered mentally and emotionally, at least she is aware of her surroundings. The slurred words of Lethe almost made Aina believe that her demonic companion was drunk or under the influence. So she would ensure Lethe wasn't taken advantage of as she kept hold of her hand, occasionally looking around for any threats until they came upon the cafe.

"I hope you've sobered up by now. I'm glad you have a place, but I assume you need to eat something before you pass out again. Hopefully, you can show me something good to eat here as I'm somewhat hungry."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:54 am

Lethe

"I have" Lethe replied, marching though the streets and then finding a nice little cafe. Almost a hole in the wall, there was very little seating area, but the smell was nice and the atmosphere was nicer. "Nobody is sure they will be alright, the only thing we can do is carry on and try to be regardless. That's the crux of life. And that is why we need support; without the support of our friends with have no hope on our own"

She'd then look to Ania and give a smirk when food was mentioned.

"I don't know how good a sausage and bacon roll will be for a Princess, but it is nice for me, so if nothing else it can be a new experience, yea?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:58 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was an amused look on her face as Aina thought that perhaps there was a point in sticking together when you are like this. Bridging the weaknesses where you were lacking with another strength made sense enough to her when Lethe was speaking of needing support, friends, and all that mushy, gushy junk. Finally, when they were seated, Aina's eyes moved toward the sight of the food, and she ate it without much hesitation. After everything, she has been going through? Food was orgasmic and an excellent release to detract from stress. She just hoped this body didn't get fat quickly as she barely understood how it even worked at this point.

"This Princess is satisfied. Thank you for serving her."

After letting out a quiet burp, Aina patted Lethe on the head as if she were honoring one of her knights from the olden days.

"This body I'm in is always hungry. So if you aren't careful, I might eat you next."

A chuckle left her mouth as she was joking, but her demonic self might've followed through on that. The wonders of not having those impulses blurring her judgment were splendid. So, she took another look at Lethe before cracking another question out:

"And how about you, enjoying the grub?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 am

Lethe

"Don't do that. No Regen" Lethe would comment, that crass and brutish statement, completely ignoring the context or inherent brutality...that was definitely Ulv. Even being eaten wasn't enough to make her balk if the other person needed it. It felt weird to Lethe, and she wasn't going to carry that on, because it was psychotic, but she could understand the nobility of such a desire.

"It is good" was a more chirpy, gentle reply. Big smile, friendly and engaging attitude. This, was more Lethe. "See, small little cafes like this, they focus on good, cheap food. Because they don't have the money to mess around like large corporations. Plus, I love helping little people get off the ground. It feels nice"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:43 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"You think that while I have this body I'd eat you? Funny."

Aina gave a low chuckle as she couldn't eat Lethe even if she wanted to in this form. The way this body consumed was vastly different than her demonic vessel. So, she'd continue to savor the tastes, smells, and fullness her body received from the diner's rich-tasting meal. The food was pleasing, went down smooth, and gave her a sense of -- completion. It made Aina pause for a moment as no matter how much she consumed as a demon, it was never enough, and she was constantly yearning to devour more and more to reach a more incredible high. Yet, in this form, the sensation of fullness was new for her.

"I'm far too full to even bother with that. Fullness was something I could never achieve in my demonic form. It was always hungry for something more. It's weird to feel it."

There was a sense of confusion, shock, and amusement from the words which flowed from Aina. However, her eyes soon set themselves back on Lethe when she started speaking of why she frequented places like this. These smaller cafes seemed to focus on cheap costs, quality food, and supporting each other. All things which were noble when living an average life to this former princess. So she'd speak on the matter:

"Feel free to show me more noble places like this. I wouldn't mind coming back to get a second helping when my stomach is empty again."

For now, though, Aina felt a lingering need to rest her head downward. So, she'd slowly start to close her eyes and rest her head on the table around them.

"I guess it feels nice to relax..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:20 am

Lethe

"I think we both know I have deftly proven I have no idea what people thing" Lethe would reply, stuffing her mouth and finishing the sandwich. Ania was certainly a cheap date, getting full off a single sandwich. But, she was getting into the idea of being a new biological creature, so she would probably dip in and outa lot till she settled in.

She resisted the urge to make a joke about being full with a baby. Mana was probably looking after Algos' other child, since she was a family woman, beneath all the insanity and chaos.

"Mmm, it is nice to be sated. Though, modesty is important though. Being too full is painful, and some people can even pass out because they don't have a proper bloodflow and the churning of the stomach draws in too much blood to keep working, which starves the brain of oxygen and causes an emergency shut-down" Lethe would nod, and sip he tea she had got with the food.

"Though I will definitely show you the good places to eat. It is one of the joys of the world. If you can never be full, or if you never get anything helpful out of food, everyone can still enjoy the act"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:36 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina stared at Lethe for some time because the pale-skinned demon seemed to know about how this full business worked. It was good information to have in the future as she wouldn't be too full that she barfs or anything improper. Of course, there were still a lot of hurdles to overcome by having a mortal body, but going through these lessons will prove beneficial enough.

"Uh, right. I'll keep all of that in mind. I'm surprised you retained all that knowledge."

Aina wasn't being sarcastic, but it took her by surprise before she guzzled down a cup of water to wash down the meal. The sensation of its ice-cold flow going down her throat and hydrating her body was quite pleasant to experience, at least. So, it made her smile a bit before commenting on what Lethe spoke of when it came to eating and enjoying the act.

"Even if I could never reach peak fullness in my prior state, the sensation of taste, devouring, and consumption fueled me. So I understand the act of savoring food, but the sensation of fullness is new because my former body just wanted more power, sex, strength, and anything that would bolster its high. With this body, I feel...quiet. It gets full, my head is empty, and there isn't as much of a possessive aura in it. I think this way I will be able to be a better person to you as I can be in the moment with you, Lethe."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:57 am

Lethe

"I tried to keep myself busy and my mind off the...emptiness. So I studied a lot in the months I was alone" Lethe put in, feeling somewhat disturbed by the past memories, before looking to Ania. She seemed happier to be in her new self, which was nice. It hurt Algos and didn't do anything good in the process, unlike Ulv's.

"There is also the lack of world shattering power drowning you in an ocean of emotion. Even Ulv was a happy but normal person when she was just born, it was only after getting the power she had towards the end that she was driven insane by it. Few people, It seems, can survive being that powerful without breaking down in some capacity. But don't be a better person for me, be a better person for yourself, and let everything go out from there"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum