Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe]

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:22 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Breaking down from power, huh? That was certainly true, as the pursuit and consumption of such potent desires can drown out all other aspects of the self. Tearing your soul asunder for the golds of strength, riches, resources, and the spoils of war creates such a grandiose sense of purpose, joy, and high that even Aina herself could see the burning red memories of the confidence, drive, and downright possessive nature Algos submerged herself under to attain all that she had; only to be broken down by it in the end by the weight said actions brought to her life.

So, there was a more somber expression as Aina just decided to bring Lethe closer and hold her to her left shoulder, stroking her hair as she tried to get back in touch with some of those empathizing traits of her former self. It was hard to embrace people when there was so much blocking you from the material world, but at least she was still trying in this form and could attempt to do so. That had to account for something in the consciousness of Aina, so she continued.

"And now both of our spirits are free from that strain. The emptiness exists in this world, but perhaps we can fill each others voids with new life. You have to completely destroy a building to even have a hope of building something better in its place, and perhaps for that reason is why our souls had to be reconstructed to what we are now for that chance of happiness..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:53 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Mmm" Lethe would comment, holding Ania's hand. It was nice, to feel people again. Of course, her sense of 'again' was a little shot with the whole thing she had going on, but still. "Helps that I am not ripping my soul apart keeping my Origin from connecting with me due to the fear of what might happen. It wasn't and honestly still isn't a great experience, but there are benefits. Don't have a hole in my chest anymore"

She rubbed the part that was in such pain for so many weeks, and then blew out a breath and leaned back.
"Not having the Resolve Flame is a good aid towards not torturing myself into madness to help a person I don't even know. And acknowledging how Ulv's life ultimately went and how her goal of ensuring that nobody ever lived the life Mirja lived ended up...that's another help. But that doesn't mean I am not here to support you if you need me, Ania. I can't imagine you are in any better position than I am"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:16 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"You and Ulv truly did suffer. I'm sorry to hear you've gone through that. It's a maddening life to live at the apex of power we were. Truly not many can understand such a thing."

Aina continued to ponder on the fate of Ulv when Lethe mentioned the fact that her soul held a heavy weight with the power of Resolve Flame. With her plum eyes set toward the sky, the woman continued to be lost in space until a desire for closure came. Recalling the promise of finding her next incarnation, the mind of Aina desired to go to a place.

"Regardless, I've come to believe that I do not worry about what occurs in this life. Yet, there are still ties from my old I wish to conclude. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, as I'm beginning to have a desire to see what remains of Ulv in Minatumi Harbour. I want to affirm to her I found you and to figure out what I can salvage in this life."

Even as she paused her speaking, Aina did take the time to keep comforting Lethe by rubbing her hair and looking back down at her as she let out a gentle sigh.

"But I'm not sure I should subject you to that unless you are comfortable with it. I have a desire to check on things across the globe in London and perhaps even see what came of Vanyel. Though, I doubt I'm ready for that one."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 am

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

Phoenix Souls [Aina/Lethe] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

It was nice to talk about gentle stuff like this after the life 'she' had lived so far. Even Lethe didn't have a great start, with all the abandonment she had gone through. But then, Ania mentioned a funny name, which Ulv got interested in, and Lethe started giggling.

"Hehe. I remember Vanyel. Mirja broke his arm during the contest in Greece. Though, broke doesn't begin to do it justice, his arm just shattered in like eight different places. His knuckles were basically dust. It's only his protective sheath that kept the arm from being ripped off entirely, and honestly? He would have been better off if it was. Poor Vanyel, he is still traumatized by that"

Lethe would finish her laughter and nod softly.

"I have no life here, outside of Fuuen, who brought me here. So I am here to help you with whatever you need. It will be quaint to have a house together, no? Simple problems for simple people, once again"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum