Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana]

Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:55 pm
Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 HEADER_ea9ad4552d4c4ba8ee17d653a400f23e

Verdada all but grimaced at the woman's words. "Oh? But do you even truly care? If I wasn't what I was. I'd be dead right now thanks to your 'Power'. And what's left of your daughter would have been the one to pay for that. You don't care about Aina. You pretend it. You say the words. You make flimsy little gestures. But at the first sight of offense you're more than ready to raise your hand at HER expense. I don't hate you, I'm offended by you. I despise that I had to hear your fixation on power from both YOUR mouth AND Algos'. Go on, lecture me about how I need to 'respect' you and your 'power'. But where has 'power' gotten you? Where has 'Power' gotten Algos? What did 'power' get Calypso? What did 'Power' do for Cyrus? I'd rather Die weak and happy, than have to suffer living the lives any of you have. Only one man did anything worthwhile with power, and his name was Mazda. THAT is what this is all about!" Verdada BARELY kept herself from getting in Mana's face, clearly only getting riled up from the topic.

"Verdada..." Santa murmured, attempting to get the woman to back down, but she wasn't having any of it. She was still staring down Mana, disgust palpable in her voice.

"If 'POWER' was all that mattered, then you wouldn't be here! Aina wouldn't be in the state she is! IF you really cared about your daughter, you'd take what remains of her power and destroy it. Algos was strong enough to let go. She was strong enough to live a life without all of that 'power' you're so fond of. You may speak with sadness on what's become of her. But she's stronger than you ever will be. All YOU ever will amount to is your precious 'power'! You want to WARN me about respect? About not throwing my life away? I don't care. If it means I get to curse you with my last breath then DO IT! KILL ME! Use the ONLY thing that matters to you to shut me up! Goodness forbid you solve any of your problems with something else! Go ahead and take MORE away from Aina! If you're willing to kill me, then no amount of protecting I could do will ever keep her safe from YOU ruining her life again." She Seethed, at this point, but neither Santa nor Ajora seemed intent on holding her back at this point, this ....snag needed to be addressed before they could continue. Santa watched Mana with careful eyes, Ajora observed as she always ever did with her own cold interest. And of course, Verdada continued to look daringly at the demon. Fully prepared for whatever response Mana had for her words.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE GODDESS OF CHAOS

Enter Mana's Post

"By the gods, you are a child."

The Demoness closed her eyes as it was apparent they weren't going to move from this without adequately addressing it.

"If you honestly think I would have let sincerely die on my watch, then you are more naive than I gave you credit for. If you can't see that your wild emotions will get you killed, I will find another that can grasp that."

Now opening her eyes, the woman carried forth:

"I've never forced you to listen to a damn thing my heart desires, dear. YOU asked me what MY prior self desired. Not ONCE did you ask what I presently think, what I desire now, and how to move beyond the wrongs that were done."

And in that instant, The Demoness gave a firm slap across the face of Verdada. Not one that could shatter worlds, nor destroy armies; it was a simple smack filled with her anger, pain, and disbelief at the situation.

"Is emotion all you can muster up to me? Are you so trapped in emotion that you cannot even attempt to understand my actions? Do you lack the memories of Ajora and Santa, or did you forget that the entire realm would have been destroyed if I hadn't contained the energies of Algos's remains? Are you THAT dense?"

Again, another slap would lend as more contempt grew in her voice.

"Pull your head out of your ass: why the hell would I even curse Aina again with that energy after all that had happened? That energy is contained, sealed away, and put into sleep as it cannot be destroyed. I would rather observe it, for now, contemplate on what to do with it, and give myself space to think than recklessly destroy it and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. Get over yourself and your damn self-righteousness, Verdara."

There was pure disgust across the eyes, face, and tone of voice which Mana used. The only thing Mana saw was a child at this point. One who couldn't look beyond her own emotions to achieve the goal of her heart. All she barked at was childish sentiments about wanting to protect, without not taking one second to recognize the reality of what it meant to protect someone. To Mana? You won't always get to speak your truth, you won't always be able to use aggression; but if you truly loved something and wanted to see them safe, you would cast aside your pride, you would do what keeps you both alive and you would prioritize seeing another day than letting emotions cloud your judgment to the point of throwing away your life needlessly on pointless battles.

"You are a child, Verdada. I'd assumed you would have something better to respond with than this childish scream. I could have killed you a million times over by now if that is what I TRULY desired, but do you sincerely believe I have killing intent when my energies tried to heal you just now? I can admit it was excessive, but I knew you wouldn't die from it."

Getting her thoughts straight, Mana's eyes turned into a scowl as she got face to face with the woman, unafraid to confront the sentimental crap she was trying to mask her selfish desires under.

"From your actions, not your words, you don't love Aina either. You only care about proving a point. All I hear is the selfish cries of a child unable to see a reality beyond her emotions. If you love someone, if you truly would do anything for them; than picking needless battles wouldn't be your objective. I acted that way because even if this world is less dangerous than the one we lived in prior, there will be a time where you will have to pritoize your pride and ego to protect the people you care for.

Even if you lack power, there are ways to protect them by acting with logic than mindlessly thrashing like a braindead child. You aren't wrong to feel the way you do; I do not blame you for that. I'm certain even the other two behind you feel a distaste for what I've done, but your lack of control and being able to keep your cool leaves you nothing more than a liability when someone with true killing intent puts her in danger."

With her contempt for the situation addressed, Mana shook her head and carried forth.

"Power is not the only thing that matters, nor would I force my way of living on anyone. You have a hero complex that is as deep as my wickedness as a devil. I'd suggest you reflect on that. I'm not fond of my power as I was previously. The only reason I acted to assist Mazda is that I could see beyond my desires, wants and emotions. If I had failed to assist him in being the anchor between our worlds instabilities, then it's doubtful the transition would have been as smooth."

With a scoff, she paused for a moment and carried forth.

"You are a complete and utter fool. Where I stand now? I could care less about having "ultimate power," as you put it. I've seen how hollow that can be, I've extracted my fun, and it's no longer something to aspire to. I used what I had and sacrificed because the world we lived in prior was abused to the point of our reality being on the verge of collapse due to such abuse of power. I wanted to do what I could not because someone told me it was the right thing to do, but because I used my head and could see everyone would benefit from a new world without as much destruction, decay, and instabilities as myself and others had made the old. As mad as I am, I have done my best not to allow my powers to guide me and instead let them guide me toward my goals. Something I regret not learning sooner."

"Or what, do you want to hear some self-pitying story about me crying over my previous actions? About my guilt? My remorse? The complete depravity that my mania drowned me in? What, will you be content then? That's completely useless to me, even if I feel such emotions.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 pm
Everyting Fades [Santa/Mana] - Page 2 HEADER_ea9ad4552d4c4ba8ee17d653a400f23e

Verdada rolled her eyes right back. "If there's no risk of you killing me, then why are you acting like my disrespect is reckless?, YOU are the one saying that my anger would get me killed." She snapped back, interrupting the woman.

And of course she took that slap, gladly as it were, and then promptly turned and was about to offer one of her own to the woman's face. The sharp sound of metal hitting the floor was the only thing that stopped her from finishing that retaliation. Ajora having drawn her zanpaku'to and planted it's blade into the reishi beneath their feet. She didn't say anything, but she was firmly asserting that Verdada had gone far enough. A stern look crossing Santa's face, while Ajora looked on the situation with .... an amused smile.

"Verdada, shut up while you still have a mouth. I don't have to kill you to make you quiet." She growled, her own anger showing it's head, to which the other blonde promptly winced and took a step back away from Mana. Santa sighed slowly and closed her eyes. Especially since she could see that Verdada had more to say. "Verdada, get whatever you have to say out, then shut up about this subject until this is over."

Verdada narrowed her eyes a little, seeming to ...hesitate before leering at Mana. Oh one could SEE the multitude of things she wanted to say to the woman. But she knew she had to wrap all this up. "If I'm a child, you're the one arguing with one. I was born less than a year ago, so yea, I'll be a child if I want to be. You suck, you're stupid, and your eyes are too far apart."" She growled. Folding her arms over her chest.

Santa took a slow, sighing breath before she turned back to Mana. "What exactly DO you plan on doing from here on? You're....dead or something...aren't you? Sortof. Whatever...this ghost thing is. You plan on keeping an eye on Algos's power. But ...other than that you're just gonna watch over things aren't you?" She noted softly and shook her head.

"I want to change the world. I thought I needed power for that. But Mazda made it clear that's not enough. The Sun cannot walk among it's people." She noted quietly, shaking her head. "I was hoping that learning more about Aina's past would help me figure out what I should do next. I have the WILL to act. But I struggle to find a direction." She murmured, furrowing her eyes. "Just watching you and Verdada fight is enough to make me wonder about how limited peoples ability to see eye to eye is..." She noted with a shake of her head. Fear and loss. That always seemed to muddy things up.

Ajora smiled softly and gently bowed her head in respect to Mana. "I apologize for having to wake you up only to be yelled at. But I feel as though perhaps, we've gotten.....as much context as some of us can handle for the moment." She noted, picking up on themental states of Santa and Verdada, even if she wasn't mentally connected to them still. She approached Mana and stopped a short distance away. "We all appreciate you taking the time to offer this information, even if some of us perhaps don't express it very well. Is there anything else you wished to say before you returned to your rest?" She asked calmly, taking over the conversation as Verdada stewed and Santa contemplated her next moves.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum