Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo]

Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:27 pm
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Is that so?"

He mused to himself while the imposing giant had disappeared off into the estate and out of sight, Kasha had to think about the women of his large family for a moment and he supposed that wasn't unfit. Some were like his teacher and others were a bit too much for his tastes but based off his assessment of the Sawachika men it was completely reasonable that they'd find an appeal in "a bit much".

"Hmm? I didn't think this would be a bad time, if you are busy I can certainly come back at a later date, Kyo."

The petite figure called back. Far more relaxed than before in the presence of the clan head but that was the benefit that Kyo had by being a familiar face and a dear friend.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo]

Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:39 pm
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha, don't worry about that! It's never a bad time for a visit from you!"

With a boisterous laugh, Kyo made his way back to the house proper, away from the stone he'd been working on. It wasn't any long term project or anything, just a bit of effort to make sure he was keeping in shape. Sure, it seemed that every shinigami of note could crush a boulder with one hand these days, but it took much more effort to cut one neatly into shape.

"What brings you here? I hope you don't mind barley tea, it's the only drink I made for working out here in the sun."

Taking a seat on the edge of the home's porch, Kyo poured two cups, not actually bothering to wait and see if Kasha even affirmed he wanted any. That was just how he was, friendly even when unnecessary.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:47 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Barley tea, hmm? Mhm. I believe I did explain to your father we were going to have tea and i was eager to sample if the Sawachika's blend are as strong and hardy as they are."

He chuckled while following along, to take a seat next to the other man who may as well have been just as big as his father to the small figure of Kasha. Size didn't bother him though considering he saw it as just an advantage in a fight. A smaller profile and nimble feet made easy work of wittling down a giant much like the stone his eyes had settled on.

"I see you're certainly keeping busy though. Shall I assume it is a present for our superior?"

The Koizumi asked with a faint but knowing grin at the tease.

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:03 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Oh yeah? Well, I'll send for some of my favorite blends, then. Wouldn't want you to leave disappointed!"

Despite the fact that he knew it wouldn't really have been necessary, Kyo was just always glad to share his passion for tea with people. Even moreso for Kasha, considering he'd likely known the Koizumi for longer than any other friend by now.

"Hardly! I can't imagine delivering something quite that large all the way to your family's estate. And out of plain stone? That wouldn't do. Someone like Asami would deserve much nicer! I've been studying the materials they work with down in the Living Realm, and there's some fascinating things I'd like to try working with. That white marble is something else!"

All things considered, Kyo wasn't actually sure what he even should get a woman like her. She was professional, confident, but he also didn't quite feel like simple materialism would be the approach. Even if it was made by hand, ultimately he would only be making her aesthetic choices.

"Well, I know your family's big, so I don't quite expect that you'd know her preferences back to front or anything. But if you happen to have an idea of what she'd like, I'd appreciate the help."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:10 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Her preferences?"

Ah now that did make him need to jog his memory but he could say that he'd known her professionally rather than as a member of the branch family. Back to the first time he met his superior officer and to bring a faint grin to his face. That did seem like something she'd appreciate.

"Perhaps a fascinator, Asami does like to wear them and I do remember her being quite delighted when I asked about it. Such a gift from you would surely bring a smile to her face."

Kasha suggested while glancing down at the cup of tea and taking a sip to sample it.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:14 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

That made sense, if Kyo thought about it. Damn, that hadn't even crossed his mind. Not great, but at least he'd had the awareness to ask, right? Sipping his own cup of tea, Kyo took a little moment before he replied to simply enjoy the quiet, relax a bit after the work he'd been doing for the day.

"A fascinator, huh? Might need to ask your help on picking one out, if you don't mind. Definitely can't say I'm the most fashion-conscious guy. I guess I could just ask mother or one of my sisters, but hanging out with them doesn't sound like half as good a time."

Kyo chuckled at that, a bit more reserved than his usual loud laugh. Not on account of any actual reservations, of course. He just had a little bit less energy than usual, and in turn, he was a little bit more composed. Just a little, though.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:22 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Yes, small things like that seem to be quite popular... er, successful perhaps is the better word."

Kasha continued while thinking to Shishiyuki's tale of the red ribbon, it seemed like the kind of thing that was a small gesture which carried more meaning than any grand performance. Beauty in the simplicity of things if you will. Though how well that translated to Asami was up to debate, he just knew that she was fond of them.

"My expertise is at your disposal though I wonder if their experience may be a boon to you in this journey that I cannot provide. Hmm, I suppose by your father's words though I do already possess such a quality myself though."

Their womanly experience but Kasha did like to exercise people's minds sometimes. For someone that loathed the Koizumi ways he was certainly adept at them and came to him as naturally as breathing.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:35 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Well, he's not wrong, you know. I think anyone would have to admit you've got more womanly charm than even plenty of the girls around the Seireitei. Ha, but you've got a man's spirit through and through. Might just take some people a while to notice if they aren't paying attention."

Kyo would be the first to admit that he had been one of those people to completely mistake Kasha for a lovely young girl when they'd first met, but that had been entirely his failing. It didn't surprise him that his father had made the same mistake, but at the same time, it was actually hard for him to picture mistaking Kasha for a girl again.

"You really ought to talk with my sister some time, you know. Emi would probably want to learn all about how you do your makeup and things like that, but she appreciates a proper man as much as any Sawachika."

It was a compliment in its own way, the sort that only someone like Kyo could give. He'd made similar suggestions before, and really, he didn't exactly expect Kasha to accept the invitation. But, even so, Kyo would put it out there all the same.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:46 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

The spirit of a man, huh. It made he smirk and even give the giant a playful jab to his arm which was quick and light. Where it should normally hurt though it was instead hitting a point in his arm to apply his Hoho Kanmuri Ken's healing properties. His friend should appreciate the soothing feeling which spread through the rest of his body.

"While I would certainly be willing to spend time with her I am afraid I couldn't indulge her like that anytime soon. To do so would be an insult to the maiden with the spirit of a man I am seeing at the moment."

How ironic that Kyo should use such an apt descriptor for Ira like that and how like him to only reveal this information now of all times rather than lead with it. The Koizumi was already preparing to be peppered with questions from his friend.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:47 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

The feeling of relaxation Kasha had provided was certainly welcome, and Kyo had been perfectly content to enjoy that with a sip of tea until Kasha spoke. At that point, he could do little but choke on his tea in surprise, and he needed a brief moment to catch his breath before he turned to his friend with an expression that was squarely a fusion of pride, shock, and excitement.

"Seeing a maiden? Now isn't that something exciting to hear! Well, go on, Kasha, tell me all about her! The spirit of a man, eh? Well, that does sound respectable. From another one of the divisions? Or is she from the Rukongai? I doubt it would be one of the nobles, with that sort of description."

Kyo had already begun attempting to piece together a mental image of what sort of girl might have actually caught Kasha's attention in that way. After all, he hadn't known his friend to put forward any particular interest toward anyone in the whole time they'd known one another. She had to be quite the woman.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum