Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mr. Popo Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Mr. Popo Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mr. Popo Empty Mr. Popo

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:21 pm
Hollow Template

General Information

Name: Mr. Popo
Appearance Age: He doesn't look like he is a certain age.
True Age: He has been alive for exactly ten thousand years, and he is immortal. (he can live forever, but he can be killed by any means)

Overall Appearance

Personality: Mr. Popo is nightmare fuel, in essence. His sadistic attitude and horrible treatment of people can eventually drive some people insane. He usually refers to people by calling them maggots and bitches. He has an order, the Pecking Order which he uses to threaten anyone he comes in contact with.

He loves picking on those weaker than him. Even those stronger than him can hear some flack. Mr. Popo believes that he is the single most powerful being in the universe. As such, he treats all beings as his slaves. The reasoning for all of this being unknown. Some people may see him as lonely, but in reality, he loves what he does.
Appearance:

Mr. Popo 361450-mr_popo_01_large

Height: 4'8"
Weight: 135 lbs

Natural Abilities

Hollow Powers

Magic Materialization: A magical ability used to create objects from seemingly thin air. Mr. Popo can bring out a rolled-up ball of carpet from nowhere and throw it upon the ground which, instead of actually touching the floor, opens up in mid-air and becomes his magical flying carpet.

Levitate: This is the ability to fly using one's reiatsu. Mr. Popo can quickly control his energy and push reiatsu out from underneath him allowing him to fly or levitate in the air with ease.

Energy Absorbing: Mr. Popo has the ability to swallow powerful energy attacks, up to the strength of a hado in the sixties. He can not regurgitate them back, however.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: In life, Hideo Kinemi was actually a pretty good kid. Born into a wealthy family, Hideo had life given to him on a platter since he was born. He grew up in a good house, with his parents being happily married. He also didn't have to really try for anything. He was naturally intelligent, naturally good looking, and naturally athletic. He really had it all. So what went wrong?

Well, it wasn't enough. The spoiled brat wanted more, so he went for power. Sadly, his quest for power led to his unfortunate death at the hands of the local mafia.

As a hollow, Hideo remembered his human life, but disregarded it. He renamed himself Mr. Popo and went out in search of people to terrorize for power. He found himself loving how it felt to terrorize those weaker, and even those stronger than him. He felt that it was necessary to show that he was superior to all others. His ego grew, and so did his strength. His favorite pastime became terrorizing spiritual aware humans, and his favorite game became putting them through all kinds of unimaginable horrors.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mr. Popo Left_bar_bleue0/0Mr. Popo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mr. Popo Empty Re: Mr. Popo

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:50 pm
Approved 3-1
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mr. Popo Left_bar_bleue0/0Mr. Popo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Up for Adoption

Smiley face
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mr. Popo Left_bar_bleue7380/100Mr. Popo Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 am
Since it was put up for adoption before August, this character is Archived!

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum